[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great things that have happened to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467116929898.jpg (128 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467116929898.jpg
128 KB, 678x1024
Hey guys I've been lurking /pol/ too much recently and now I look at the world in despair.

To try and lighten things up, I want all you robots to post ITT about any great things that have happened in your lives.

I'll go first, my ex cheating on me was actually a great thing, because it allowed me to see in black and white how much of a bitch she really was. This allowed me to move on and aim higher in women.

Lame example I know, lets hear yours. it can be anything.
>>
File: 1467412677327.jpg (14 KB, 474x310) Image search: [Google]
1467412677327.jpg
14 KB, 474x310
>>29662963
100% bait robots disavow
>>
ERROR: STACK UNDERFLOW
>>
I had a cookie today that made me smile for the first time in months
>>
I've started to eat relatively healthy over the past few weeks and my heart no longer feels like it's going to explode. I also saw my cat run into a closed door which made me smile.
>>
>>29663695
lol your cat is a pleb

one time i was stoned as fuck and my cat decided to come in and leave a mangled bird at my feet. it wasn't cool
>>
>>29662963
I have a job which pays over 100k a year straight out of college, and since it's an engineering job, I don't feel like a weirdo around my coworkers.

It's nice.
>>
>>29663787
Yeah my cat was playing with a bottle top and when she hit it, it went into the next room. When she ran after it, she said across the floor and headbutted the back door. After that she looked round like "what just happened". A few keks were had.
>>
>>29662963
Nice thread
Fcbjkugc
>>
File: IMAG1087_1.jpg (283 KB, 1478x1336) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1087_1.jpg
283 KB, 1478x1336
I met this amazing girl visiting from Beijing, she was Swiss-Italian and had the most adorable freckles.

I spent three days with her and is she hadn't left Thursday it feels like I'd be in love with her by Friday.

But even though the fact she had to leave sucked, it was the first time since my ex that I relaxed around a girl and wasn't just tolerating their personality.

I miss her but I don't.
But this is still the happiest I have been in months.
>>
>>29662963
Started dating the girl ive been hopelessly in love with for almost a year
Turns out she felt the same way about me since we met

>Had her over at my house
>She was on top of me, we were kissing
>Take turns on whoever would be on top
>About an hour passes
>All of a sudden she held my face with her tiny hands while repeating "oh my gosh youre so gorgeous"

I thought i was and looked like a complete fucking disgrace before that guys. Literally zero self esteem and this girl as beautiful as hell. Amazing hazel eyes

We're no longer together but she is easily the best and worst thing thats ever happened to me
>>
>>29664143
I know that bittersweet feel, senpai.

I know the fuck out of it.
>>
Exactly where OP is now, been single for 13 months.

Also my aunt died and left me almost 50k$ so I'm about to get a nice mercedes and buy an apartment.

Life is still misery and I wish I'd not wake up tomorrow morning.
>>
After being a virgin for 23 years I got a GF and have been with her for four years.

After a so-so time in grade school, where I half-assed my homework at the last minute, often during the previous class, I got my shit together in college and ended up with a PhD in math.

After six years in grad school earning $20k/year teaching, I graduated and landed a $100k/year job and it looks pretty likely that I'm getting promoted at the end of this year.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.