[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /suicidal/ ITT: we talk about our plans and experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1137x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1137x809
Who else here /suicidal/
ITT: we talk about our plans and experiences with suicide
>>
How did you get a picture of my eye?
>>
I came up with a plan to wage slave it up for the next 4 years (I'll be 30) and take a trip somewhere with good hookers and drugs, have a good time and then off myself in the bathtub of my hotel when i run out of money.

any suggestions on where i should go?
>>
>>29663056
Your mom is pretty affordable.

I mean, you won't have to deal with the dickrot she'll give you once you're dead.

Stay home, eat tendies, heroin maybe, bang your loose mom, live that life.
>>
>>29663111
My moms dead

original
>>
>>29662922
Shotgun or Nitrogen for me.

Too much of a pussy to go through with it now. Feel like I'd almost certainly fuck it up and have to go on with half a face or brain damage.

Hopefully when things become truly unbearable I'll be able to go through with it.
>>
>>29663056
Reno if you're in North America. Probably Amsterdam in Europe.
>>
If I kill myself I'll probably arrange it so I don't consciously end my life at any one point. I'll just start wildly abusing hardcore benzo analogues, heroin, alcohol, and anything else I can get. One morning I won't wake up. Flam, heroin, and alcohol could drop you so easily, and you'd go out feeling incomprehensibly good.
>>
I'd love to be dead, and I want to kill myself, but I would be extremely sorry for mother if I did. I love her and I know she couldn't handle it, as her life is pretty depressing as well
>>
>26
>white

>walk into ex fucking another guy in my apartment
>don't even do anything about it
>we break up
>shes now having me charged for domestic assault even though I never once harmed her
>I'm a sperg and am terrified to go to court and fight for my life
>Am gunna look like I'm lying the whole time cuz I get so worked up when made the center of attention
>If this goes to court I will be an hero'ing

>on top of that, the usual low test, gyno, wide hips, major anxiety and depression
>over 10k in student debt
>supposed to be upgrading to grd 12 math and I can't even focus on that
>without the math I won't be able to go back to college this year

>only thing I have is I'm 6'2

I've been binge eating for the last month and stopped going to the gym all together. I'm falling apart. Still terrified to end it but I may have no choice.

bababooy bababooy
>>
>>29663189
Yeah i was thinking Amsterdam
or Berlin, I hear Berlin has good drugs and whores
i just want to have fun before i go at least.
>>
>>29663279
Where do you live
My uncle is a lawyer and I can hook you up if you live near Houston
>>
>>29663282
Personally my thoughts go to Montreal, but that's just because it's nearby, and I know where the open air market is.
>>
File: 16___1__5_.jpg (477 KB, 1982x2643) Image search: [Google]
16___1__5_.jpg
477 KB, 1982x2643
>>29662922
Nobody should do it.
1. You parents spend 273731$ on raising you!
2. Your parents spend about 20 years raising you! (All this work and stress - baby, kid, teen omfg)
3. Your parents family friends would feel strong pain over it. Some might end up being depressed. Thats not fair.
4. Theres a purpose for existence. Suicide will bring long term trouble for you (trust me on this)
5. There are many many people who would kill to be you (super poor, injured, sick people etc.)
6. Even if you dont like all this. Some people might actually like you
7. Maybe next year its another story cause something good just happened and changed your situation (not as rare as you might think)
8. Now you can do anything still. Doing drugs, fucking whores etc.
9. Dont ruin your life.
10. Love Love Love!
>>
>>29663366
>I know where the open air market is.

do tell
>>
>>29663391
Only the 3rd one really matters to me. Everything else just sounds like bullshit optimism. Even put in the "but starving kids in Africa!" argument, basically saying we aren't deserving of feeling bad.
>>
>>29663391
But what if I just don't like the idea of being alive? I have a pretty good life but I just want to not exist.
>>
>>29663279
Please dont let that cunt get away with this. You can do something. Seema like youre not dumb. Inform yourself and fight (legally).
If you didnt do it she cant prove it. If sje beats herself and says it was you, arrange a doctor who will disproof that shit.
Use your sperg skills to get a better life.
All the luck my friend!
>>
>>29663131
Then fuck the corpse. Are you stupid or what?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 3519x1093) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 3519x1093
>>29663399
It's on a little plaza right next to a metro station near a decently sized park. It's either right next to the gay village or just barely inside it. Montreal's gay district is seedy as fuck, a lot of headshops and sex shops and shit.

I could be wrong, but I think this map is accurate. The metro station circled in blue has a lot of drug activity, and I believe the red rectangle is where the market is. People will flag you down offering weed and speed and shit, and a lot of other stuff is floating around I'm sure.
>>
>>29663447
Its time to accept that the only reason you feel that way is your common habit of thinking. The way you see everything. Another person in your situation might be happy or at least not depressed.
Ita time to either rethink your attitude (take everything for granted that you have and be sad about everything that sucks) or seek profesdional help.
Everyone who is mature and wise enough would tell you this
>>
>>29663470
Isnt that interesting.
Instead of reflecting why you feel that way you built up this simple concept of "just dont wanna exist thats it" is like
>bad in school
>cant accept that the only reason for that is your lazynesd
>meh just dont wanna be good at school
>okcool.jpg

You trick yourself. You make it easy that way.
YOU WANT TO LIVE (you will notice when I point a pistol at your mouth - sadly cant prove this point because youre too far away)
YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY (you have been happy someday and you like that feeling - like a drug. You would do it again if you lile the feeling)

I get the feeling you should check out tom campbell for at least 10 hours. Then you might have a more functional attitude towards reality
>>
Salaryfag here. I have no reason to kill myself, but I have strong urges all of the time. I think its because I know that no matter how successful or attractive I become, I will always be an alcoholic, average looking, and unable to live up to the fake presentation of myself that all dating goes through.

I have pretty much everything that someone could want, a high paying entry level job ($70k), decently attractive and have fucked 11 girls + 2 year relationship, and had a very normie upbringing.

I know that a lot of people here didn't have the opportunity that I have, and everyone is different but neither money mor sex makes me happy anymore. It feels like there is nothing worth living for.

I want to move to Alaska and die like that guy in "into the wild" but I'm too much of a pussy. I have several guns that I could kill myself with, but I am strongly pro-gun so I don't want to make that more of an issue. I'll probably go into my garage, close the door and drink a handle of liquor while running my motorcycle until I pass out.
>>
>planning on killing myself in mid-September, a week after I see two of my top 5 favorite bands live in concert the same week (Lush & Death Grips)

It just seems right to be honest. I've already seen a bunch of my favorite bands/artists live, and live concerts are all I've ever really cared about in terms of decent life experiences.
>>
File: 1466598092658.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1466598092658.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>parents divorced when I was five
>mom would always tell me it was my fault
>dad never really gave a shit about me and would beat me fairly often
>fast forward to fourteen years old
>at dad's house for the weekend and swimming in the pool
>think about drowning myself
>make numerous attempts but keep pussing out
>dad and stepmother come out back and ask what I'm doing
>tell them I'm practicing holding my breath
>they tell me to be careful and go back inside
>>
>>29663926
>I have several guns that I could kill myself with, but I am strongly pro-gun so I don't want to make that more of an issue.

I know that feeling so hard. I fantasize about shooting myself a lot, but I don't think I'd ever do it.
>>
>>29662922
My plan is to do the Rich Pianna steroid cycle. The bigger by the day stack he did at the start of the year. Socrates once said they no man should die without seeing his bodies true potential. What the fuck do I care if it kills me?
>>
>>29663691
I do well in school. I don't know what that has to do with anything.

I have friends and family and a gf and all that, I just don't like being alive. It's not that I want to escape some thing in life - I just don't enjoy the state of not being dead. It has been that way since 5th grade and I'm 28 now.

I made a few attempts when I was younger, but obviously being younger I kept failing.

The only reason I don't now is because I'm afraid of failing and blowing half my brain out but still living.

My parents also shipped me off to college when I was 19 and I at least have the common decency to get the debt paid off so they don't have to deal with it.

I've got about 3/4 of it paid off, and after it's all gone it's bye-bye brainstem.
>>
>>29663314
Canada.

Also domestic happens to be a huge deal here. Like basically murder.
Also, it's more like Guilty until found innocent for domestic here.
>>
>finally decide to end it
>bought old van to fill with carbon monoxide in the sticks
>mother randomly tells me i should make a will
>ex-gf contacts me and indirectly tells me to kill myself
>tfw can't end it without giving satisfaction to both people i despise

looks like I'm gonna stick around and be a burden on society :^)
>>
If you wanna kill yourselves please just take all the awesome drugs like heroin etc, you deserve one huge blast of feel good chemical reactions; even if it is "artificial" who cares? beats dying sad and fucking depressed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.