[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister treats my mother like fucking shit, sneering at her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1461512982548.jpg (5 KB, 282x205) Image search: [Google]
1461512982548.jpg
5 KB, 282x205
My sister treats my mother like fucking shit, sneering at her all the time, calling her stupid, bossing her about, what do?

My dad won't say anything, if i say anything she'll go fucking mental cos she's a fucking nutter. I can't fucking deal with it anymore, fuck with anyone but not my mum :(
>>
File: 1259391088885.jpg (38 KB, 497x355) Image search: [Google]
1259391088885.jpg
38 KB, 497x355
>>29662876

Tell your sister to fucking cool it? Grow some balls. I'm telling you, telling women off is a GREAT feel. It makes you more confident overall.

What's she going to do? You're probably bigger than her, you can probably kick her ass.
>>
>>29662916
yeah i'll usually tell her to leave my mum alone but i dont lose the plot with her because she'd go psycho and "you can't hit girls". can't deal with it anymore, my mum's the best
>>
>>29662876
My sister is the same way. :( Idk what to do about it either. Once I told them to write letters to each other and read them since they can't talk without arguing. My sister gets so wrapped up in HOW my mother said something without working out the original problem. I've been thinking about sitting them down and I'd be moderator and I'd go through every issue with them, money, fighting, ect.
>>
it is a 'mom wants to cut you hair at age 26' skit
i cannot tell me mom off being she is a sjw so i just tell her 'no.' or just give her looks.
>>
File: broadway9.png (317 KB, 717x342) Image search: [Google]
broadway9.png
317 KB, 717x342
>>29662876

If your sister comes home really drunk some night, and passes out on the couch, help her out with some gentle, relaxing pillow therapy. All your problems will go away.
>>
>>29663047
don't.
do not get involed in a cat-fight.
>>
>>29662979
>you can't hit girls
Of course you can. Especially when they've gone psycho.
>>
>>29663107
Once my mom and sister were fighting, and my mom was pushing her way into my sister's room and I was trying to make her leave so I tried to get in between my mom and the now open door. My mom finished yelling at my mom, and went to slam the door like she always does and took off half my big toe nail. It hurt worse that my mom just stormed off downstairs and my sister didn't care. I jst went to my room and cried.
>>
File: 1316834247411.png (223 KB, 1800x1332) Image search: [Google]
1316834247411.png
223 KB, 1800x1332
>>29662979
>>29663140

Yeah you can hit girls if girls are hitting you or anyone else. But you don't need to even hit her, you need to out emote/assert her. Women don't use logic or reason, talking won't work. You have to have a huge, chimpanzee display of assertiveness for them to understand what you're feeling and trying to convey.

So get pissed. Get angry and next time she starts shit, basically out shout her. You are the lion and she is the little spoiled sheep.

Lift and work out too dude, the bigger you are physically the more their little monkey brains will respond to the blowfish tatic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.