[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good pc gaymes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: DankBackground1.jpg (501 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DankBackground1.jpg
501 KB, 2560x1440
I am looking for some immersive/ comfy vidya to play on steam

+1 for cheap/ free vidya

>inb4 poorfag
>>
Vampire Bloodlines the Masquerade for an amazing story and immersive atmosphere.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic for the funnest combat in vidya history.

Morrowind GOTY edition with some mods for an extremely detailed, unique alien world that you can lose yourself in.

All of these games are pretty cheap right now, Vampire Masquerade and Dark Messiah do take a little bit more work than most steam games to get running but look up an online guide and once you do it you'll realize it didn't take that long and it's definitely worth it.
>>
File: gfs_45325_2_46.jpg (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
gfs_45325_2_46.jpg
32 KB, 640x400
>>29662272
this one pleasse
>>
>>29662272
Mad Max was pretty comfy

>driving aimlessly for hours at a time
>enemies can't even keep up with my upgraded car
>don't even have to use weapons because fast car
>driving through the dunes at night

Got me into a nice comfy mood.
>>
MX Simulator

don't be a casual
>>
>>29662353
I meant to say that for Vampire Bloodlines, the best part about it is the characters and atmosphere, and Dark Messiah's physics system is hilarious and really fun.
>>
Undertale
also see >>29662353
>>
>>29662272
torrent fable anniversary, a fallout game (new vegas if you prefer being lead through a game rather than exploration and 3 if you'd rather work through a story in your own way) to mod the SHIT out of (with full mods the graphics and gameplay in both are great then it just comes to story and while most will tell you new vegas is better I prefer the fact that you make a story of your own from birth rather than being handed one as an adult), bioshocks are pretty good if you wanna be 3deep7me, SA2B is one of my favorite gamecube games and the pc verision is pretty sweet and the chao garden can kill HOURS of time
>>
>>29662423
As long as you stay away from it's cancerous community, it can be a comfy game.
It made me nostalgic for playing with my gameboy my father gave me under my sheets at night when my mom took me with her when she ran away.
>>
>>29662544
OP here. Yeah, I know about the community- I played undertale and the nostalgia was intense with me as well.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.