[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onset of robotdom. Stories welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1444041763594.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444041763594.png
93 KB, 645x773
Were you a robot from the very start, or did you start out as a normie but gradually/suddenly became a robot for some reason? Just what the fuck happened? Give me your stories.

I was a somewhat weird but still social normie kid, regardless I was able to maintain many friends and social circles in my early childhood with no real problems (I still retain some social skills due to that).

At the age of 12 I had to move out of my town due to reasons, but already knew the kids from the new town because I went there for vacation often.

I'm able to create and maintain a new social circle, with no problems. About 5-10 close friends.

At age 13 a major incident occurs, I'm still not entirely sure of what it was (had something to do with an outsider who only came during the summer influencing my friends behind my back), but basically I end up losing ALL of my friends in the town. I did nothing to them, they didn't speak to me, they typically only ignored or laughed at me. Remember I was close friends with them literally just days or weeks ago.

I try to go out to social events but I feel like I'm excluded, despite of what I tried to do. This was basically THE moment in which I became a robot, at age 13. I lost all the will to go outside, don't want to interact with people, and basically become a semi-hikikomori that only goes out for school and can't trust anyone at all anymore.

In school I only pursued good relations with my classmates mainly because I didn't want to feel completely excluded and turn into a target of bullying, but due to physical distances between our towns (kids from several towns went to one same school) or a lack of willpower I'm not able to connect with them outside of school. Result? Once I graduated, I ended up having zero contact with any of these kids.

So here I am, a 21 y/o KV robot mainly due to one fucked up incident I still can't figure out. I can't trust anyone, don't leave the house and the future is completely grim.
>>
No one with any stories around?
>>
File: 1453325229518.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1453325229518.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
FUCKING GET IN HERE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
the fact there aren't any other posters is proof THAT THERE AREN'T ANY REAL ROBOTS ON R9K ANYMORE!!!

you cucks GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD
>story iscoming
>>
my parents never let me interact with other kids and the only time I would was at school but mostl in the wrong ways
this lead to my depth into robotom and social retardation

the moent I knew I was a robot was during middle school
while everyone else would be fucking around with each other and shit
I would just be sitting with by myself just reading a book or shit
I just didn't get talking to people or when I did I would just e there mking it uncomfterable for everyone there

it didn't get any better during high school as I could never recover from the social retardation that would be left on me and it would only grow
when I tried talking it all it woud be ver quite or very loud
I also never understood "social ques" and people would just talk shit behind my back and I never made friends
now I'm just living on my own...
alone....
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GOD DAMN ROBOTS AND THEIR STORIES

YOU NORMIES RUIN EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1466105721084.png (452 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1466105721084.png
452 KB, 650x366
>>29662208
>Did pretty good in GCSE's, but not amazing (4 of my subjects were 1 or 2 marks off an A*)
>Relatively well adjusted
>Do lots of extra curricular activities
>Start getting screwed over in an extra curricular organisation I am a part of (don't want to say as it may be able to identify me, let's just say it was Scouts (It wasn't scouts))
>Do a summer school at prestigious university
>Realise in this summer school, work and in weekend activities at scouts I can't make any friends
>Start to do shitty at school
>Start to fail at everything I do in "Scouts"
>Feel fucking shit because I can't do anything right
>One glimmer of hope is that I have an offer for the prestigious university as mentioned earlier
>Fuck up A level exams
>Feel completely ashamed
>Completely stopped talking to people
>Go to shitty university in the arse end of nowhere
>Drop out after 4 months
>Pretty much haven't left my bedroom or talked to anyone since
>>
I was raised by a single mom, no siblings, so I might've been fucked from the start. Until I was 12 I lived in a rural area and attended elementary with 14 other kids. I had friends and a crush. I was the best at reading and math.

In 5th grade my mom gets a job across the country and we move to a big city with over a million people. We live in the ghetto. My new elementary has five white kids and I'm one of them. I live within walking distance of the school so I can go home for lunch. I don't make any friends. I hate gym class because no one partners with me. I hate Spanish class because all the spics already know it but I was taught French in my other school.

I start skipping afternoon classes when we have Spanish or gym. Mom lets me do whatever. First robot tendencies emerge.

Teacher gives me an IQ , turns out I'm gifted. In sixth grade I transfer to a new school with a class of other gifted kids, most are Asian or white. I make friends but still skip school a lot because it's habit. I start staying up late. Find out about 4chan (this is 2006 and I'm 12).

Life is ok. I hate the non-gifted kids but have one really good friend. In ninth grade mom loses her job and we move back to rural town.

All my old friends forgot me, the curriculum is far behind, I skip school three times a week. Go months without taking to a human being. Graduate in 2013 and skip the ceremony. No friends, still go on 4chan.

Try going to college but drop out. 2016: living with mom, no friends, no job. Should probably end it desu
>>
File: 1466926846084.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466926846084.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
>>29662882
>All my old friends forgot me

Fuck. This is easily one of the worst possible feels.
>>
I think I was born like this. Or rather I was born with personality traits which made this progression highly likely. I was always incredibly shy, had no confidence, and was terrified of any embarrassment or criticism.

It was pretty easy for relatively normal experiences to make me anxious, neurotic, self loathing, and depressed. The way my mom puts it is that in retrospect she wishes she got me mental health help before I was 7.

It's funny. I had a conversation with a "Stacy" once. She was dealing with depression and alcoholism and shit. But she had this kid, a little boy, 3 or 4 years old. She basically said that she was afraid that the kid was going to grow up and be shy and miserable and anxious and depressed. Everyone told her that it was probably just a phase and to forget about it. I told her she should keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get worse, because from what she said it sounded like the poor fucker was headed straight towards robotdom in the long term.

Though honestly, I think experiences in middle school played a significant roll in cementing my life as a robot. I'm fucking rambling.
>>
In high school I walked the halls in a circle every lunch hour because our school closed down the library and I was too poor to afford lunch. Once I was just standing and staring at the clock for 20 minutes waiting for classes to start again when some random Stacy walked up and started saying her friend had a crush on me.

She asked we what my name was. I looked at her and told her what she was doing wasn't funny, I know you're making fun of me or this is a dare or some shit so just go away. She looked scared and walked away and I went back to staring at the clock.
>>
File: 1444963136971.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444963136971.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>29662208
Was already a kid with problems but could still fit in and have friends since I lived in a small town (under 1k people). But we moved to a city when I was 8 and after this point it all went downhill

I'm now a 19 yearsold virgin failure, been NEET since I finished secondary school at an adult school back in November. I have still a small friend group from school I can talk to on curse but even now I lack the willpower to do so
>>
>>29663133
Does moving to a city make people robots or something? Or is it just losing your friends after the age it's easy to make them?
>>
Born with aspergers, speech delay and into a fat white trash family my life was over before birth. My mother is a schizophrenic bipolar bitch who is the main fault for my failure, I had moments of success she crushed.

Starting at 12 I abandoned society for the internet regularly pending days on forums, youtube and games. I met this girl Kaz who introduced me to another girl we'll call Terra, who later played a small emotional role in my life.

At 14 was the same, my "friends" avoid me, Terra and I have falling out. Speed upto age 15, schoolmates hated me, family hated me, closest people used me and left for dead. I dropped out and hid in the basement for weeks. Almost was arrested, mom beat me with an iron because my junkie brother stole money and I "wouldn't get off the computer" to hear her antics so I smashed her in the face with a small vacuum in defense. When the cops came they ignored my bruises and broken arm saying "if you were my kid I'd smash your laptop, i don't want to hear your shit". They'd been at my house plenty of times to know i did nothing wrong yet there I was the whipping post.

Age 16 was the golden times of my life, no anxiety and true neetdom. Patched things up with terra and got nudes out of it. We split up again and she fucked some hick and had a kid.

Now at 20 I'm a KHV neet with a brain tumor, why did I live for this?
>>
File: IMG_0805 .jpg (1 MB, 1621x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805 .jpg
1 MB, 1621x1080
>>29662208
I can relate, I just finished middle school and been with friends with my classmates for 9 years now, and other for 5 years, they all leave to different towns and countries, most of them ignored me when they all decided to leave me behind. Even high school felt shit most "friends" are narcissistic to a degree and only care about their interests and I decide to do to them what happened to me in middle school.

Start college, share a room with 3 other guys, one of them really pisses me off. Can't pinpoint why, just do. Nobody talks to me outside of the three guys in my room and one fat dude in my class. Drop my course after 6 months, can't handle this loneliness.

Now 18, no social life and friends. Weed is all I care about now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.