[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do i find my qt gf? I'm just so tired of being alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447372766917.png (374 KB, 657x720) Image search: [Google]
1447372766917.png
374 KB, 657x720
Where do i find my qt gf? I'm just so tired of being alone. All I want is someone to love unconditionally and be loved back.
>>
You might always be alone, but that's okay. Better yourself instead of relying on another human being.

I realized I wanted a qt NEET gf who would spend all day with me so I started imagining she existed.

I can feel her warmth beside me right now.
>>
>>29662258
thats really sweet anon but I just cant stand being alone. Im too mentally strong to just imagine one up
>>
>>29662370
No one will ever love you unconditionally except yourself. All women will betray you eventually.
>>
>>29662453
I know anon but I have to believe something, otherwise I'll go mad
>>
>>29662258
So you made a tulpa?
>>
>>29663413
Not really intentionally I just started wondering what my ideal GF would say in every situation. Once when I closed my eyes it felt like there was someone beside me. It started happening more and more and now I feel someone's warmth every time I lay down and I just know what my gf would say. But I don't talk to her.
>>
>>29662200
>just be yourself anon, what could go wrong!

>maybe the problem is your personality

>maybe its because you don't work out, anon!

>maybe you're hard to approach!

>don't get it down, im sure SOMEONE likes you!

>just keep waiting anon, one day you'll find the right person !:)
>>
File: t2w.png (49 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
t2w.png
49 KB, 240x232
>Seeing a girl with a phat ass and realizing you will never squeeze it( that ass or any other ass)

I know that feel OP
>>
>>29662200
have you tried not being a fuckup that qt's might not be repulsed at?
cause that's probably your problem, why would they give you a chance when you won't give you a chance.
>>
>>29662200
ok, getting an grillfriend is honesly not too difficult. try to almost entirely remove yourself from the real of computers, develop some hobbies like reading and start a regular workout regimen, if youre a plump plum id recommend insanity (that is what i did [https://kat.cr/insanity-workout-t7013845.html]) and otherwise if youre a lanky man look up p90 or just at home training exercises. if youre wardrobe is pureshit then acutally buy 2 pairs of identical well fitting slim straight cut jeans from target and a shit ton of plain (no graphics) tees. i would love to help you more before the thread 404's. do you have a skype?

>why are you doing this?
i was alone for the longest time and in the end it was some rando on the internet who helped me become a better person

>youre a normie
i understand that you may not feel as though this deal is good for you guys but please, allow yourselves to transform
>>
>>29662200
>All I want
Obviously not or you would have just said "qt gf".
>>
>>29665435
im all good in terms of what I wear, i regularly lurk on /fa/ and I am in fairly decent physical condition. I just have no idea where to meet anyone, I really get quite bad anxiety when I am around groups of people and it usually comes across as rude or unapproachable.
>>
>>29665884
ok are you /student/ or anything?
>>
>>29662200
>he thinks "love" is real
>he thinks "love" is something separate than the bond when you impregnate a woman and raise a child

love doesnt exist

set your sites on impregnating women and having them raise your children
>>
>>29665908
Nope just a neet.
>>
>>29665950
ok dude, then its simple... do you read?
>>
>>29665957
Yeah, I fair amount. why do you ask?
>>
>>29665976
A fair amount*
>>
>>29665976
any library's / coffeee houses near your place?
>>
>>29666000
I dont think we have any coffee houses here but we have a couple of libraries.
>>
>>29666024
honestly just go out and read some stoics or some shit, if you dont look too approachable then you should honestly just go to some shops of any kind and learn to talk to /cute/ baristas or something
>>
>>29666072
thank you for the advice anon. I will try force myself to start doing it in the week. I actually need to head to bed since it is very later in my timezone. have you got any other advice for me before I go?
>>
>>29665939
this guy gets it, except for the having kids part. fuck that
>>
>>29666072
once you learn not to autismo when talking to people keep mind of who you regularly see at the library. after 5+ encounters approach the girl and you will realize that there is almost only one type of girl that reads but they almost all want the same thing, a witty 'out of a book' guy who is friendly and funny. just tell her that youve seen her a few times and that she's really beautiful and then ask for her number. remember to smile and not to be nervous or anything when you ask her, youll seem like a creep. when you two are small talking chuckle a bit when she says something. girls love that shit. if you get rejected take it like a man and try the next girl when you can, never make a scene and never let it reflect on how bad you may feel you are, some peole just dont click with others
>>
>>29666235
okay anon I'll remember that, thank you for everything. goodnight.
>>
File: groovy.png (38 KB, 736x940) Image search: [Google]
groovy.png
38 KB, 736x940
>>29666235
if you need anymore advice ill add you on skype if you post your username. it took my years to learn how to be comfortable enough to 'court' girls and stuff... i just dont want people to be what i was in the past
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.