[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE A FUCKING (hypothetical) DEAD HOOKER IN MY HOUSE. HOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1404399361700.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1404399361700.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
I HAVE A FUCKING (hypothetical) DEAD HOOKER IN MY HOUSE. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THE BODY?
HELP HELP HELP
>>
>>29662006
Even if troll, this is not the best idea to be posting this
>>
>>29662006
how did she die?

>>29662034
this
>>
>>29662006
OP I hope this is troll or your hiding behind several proxys. What happened?
>>
>>29662034
>>29662066
i'm behind seven proxies calm down

She "fell" down a flight of stairs and cracked her head on the floor at the bottom.
>>
Check her texts and then text her pimp as if she's leaving your house.
What you do with the body is pretty dependent on climate.
What time roughly did she enter your house/apartment, did anyone see her?
Did she come in a car?
>>
throw her in front of a hospital
>>
>>29662120
She came in her own car.
What do I tell the pimp?
She came roughly an hour ago, I don't know if anyone saw her. It's only the early evening so maybe.
>>
>>29662006
Haha your fuck ed
The best thing to do is claim manslaughter which is like 2 years prison. If you hide the body you're getting first degree and you'll go to prison for 20+ years. Good luck m8
>>
>>29662006
Youre fcked
>>
>>29662006
op you're fucked. too many connections are there for police to miss.

either honestly call and say she collapsed going up the stairs or dump her on the dirt road. DO NOT let them in your house, drag the body outside, otherwise they'll barge in find her drugs and arrest you.
>>
>>29662171
here are the best to worst options

>ditch the body and move out of your place for a month or so
>tell him the truth and hope he don't kill you
>tell the cops what happened and that you never seen this lady
>>
>>29662006

call ambulance. if ded call police
>>
Do you live near a large body of water? just go for the ol' concrete shoes trick.
>>
Kill the pimp before he kills you
>>
>>29662230
OH SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THE PIMP COULD HELP

THANK YOU ANON
>>
Turn yourself in. You know it's the right thing.
>>
>>29662263

no you idiot, call an ambulance. it was not your fault.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29662006
Kek. wow you must be severely autistic if you think admitting to manslaughter online on a website heavily monitored by several police agencies is a good fucking idea.
Enjoy your two years in prison, OP.
Next time, don't be such a fucking normie and buy a hooker. Just buy a bodypillow and an onahole like everyone else here and use that.
You fucking disgust me.
>>
>>29662277
>hookers are legal
>could possibly be charged with manslaughter
>>
>>29662116
She might not be dead, just unconscious and bleeding out. How much blood is there?
Also, like other anons said, call a fucking ambulance.
The longer you keep her in your house the greater the chances are of you getting locked up.
Call an ambulance and say she fell down the stairs, that it was an accident (that is what happened as you described.) And everything should be fine.
If she dies, so fucking what? It was hooker. If anything you're doing a solid for your community as well.
>>
pick the car and put the body there.
do not leave dna or anything that lead to you on there.
best way is to torch the car
>>
>>29662277
>>29662314
alright fuck i'll do this
if i go to prison then i'm coming for you when i get out
>>
>>29662316
they can still know the brand of the car if he burned it

OP need to drive the car to a wrecking yard and bribe someone
>>
>>29662316
i fucking came inside of her, anon
>>
>>29662341
Don't blame me.
If was your fault for thinking buying a hooker was a good idea in the first place anyway.
Stick with 2D next time, anon.
>>
>>29662359
>Left DNA inside of the body.
Yeah never mind you're just fucked. Nothing we can really do.
>>
destroy her phone
find ANYTHING she brought with her and hide it miles away under a rock ( wear gloves and cover your arms with food wrapping )
if she has a car DO NOT go in it, forsenics will nab you.

Depending how long ago she died the cops will find it suspicious you waited to call. I literally saw this scenario on an old real murder show from the 90s, don't clean the blood either until you research how on a vpn bought anonymously using duckduckgo.
>>
>>29662296

Assuming this is the US: LMAO LOL PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL???
>>
>>29662066
She didn't fly so good.
origami chinkanese imagami boardamami
>>
>>29662006
Drive 3-4 hours out of town. Find a carpet place, buy a roll of carpet. Use cash. Go home put whore in carpet, roll it up. Find a semi remote/overlooked business, throw roll of carpet in the dumpster. Trash man comes and empties the dumpster, goes to a landfill. She'll be buried, never to be seen again.

Best results if you know when the trash man comes for the business' dumpster. Example have a business right next door to me, trash man comes and gets their trash at 3 a.m., I would put the whore in there around 2 a.m. Wear a mask and cover up your licenses plate before backing into the place. Just in case they do find the body, won't have licenses plate.
>>
File: 1401036560431.jpg (155 KB, 569x533) Image search: [Google]
1401036560431.jpg
155 KB, 569x533
Call an ambulance and explain the situation.

Don't listen to the other faggots.
Besides, even if, hypothetically, you hid this body. What would you do with the car? Or the gps unit in her phone? What about the obvious fracture in her skull?

Hypothetically speaking, of course, you could get actual hard drugs in her system, which would make you have somewhat of an alibi sense she uh... "fell".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.