[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do nomies pretend that being 'alone' is them not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: raised eyebrow pepe.jpg (41 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
raised eyebrow pepe.jpg
41 KB, 508x524
Why do nomies pretend that being 'alone' is them not going out with their friends for a week. Or even just 'only' have a couple of friends.

They really have no self-awareness.
>>
>>29661976
They like to pretend they have real mental fortitude, because deep down they know that if they experienced real isolation they would end up like us robots.
>>
File: 1467353477584.jpg (10 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1467353477584.jpg
10 KB, 373x373
>>29661976

They're disgusting.

"I never do anything I just stay at home and watch netflix teehee am I a special snowflake yet?"

*has tons of friends and goes out regularly*

"Omg I'm soooo forever alone xD teehee teehee"

*has actually had relationships and will most likely have more in the future*

There's more, hopefully the other anons will chime in.
>>
>>29662027
No, they would kill themselves because they can't deal with it. Being a robot is something you're born to be.

Most of the suicides here are by failed normies.
>>
>>29661976
>see the girl who was literally voted most attractive in our graduating class complaining about being lonely on fb
They really don't know
>>
>>29661976
I have about 3 very close friends who I've known since I was quite young. But by your logic, despite being a 29 year old KHV, I'm a normie? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>29662503
Calling others normie is one of the few privileges we leave to the less fortunate, please have some respect.
>>
It's either an attempt to garner offers of socialization ("Haha if you're so lonely I can fix that ;) -t.chad") or it's a sentiment reflecting on their legitimate belief that they have mental strength, justifying the lack of physical evidence for this "strength" by saying that it comes from their ability to stay alone for """""""long"""""""" periods of time. Think "person who comments on Youtube videos about solitary confinement saying that 'I stay in my room for that long hahah don't sound too bad! :)'"
Most girls who's main social media is something other than Twitter/Snapchat will tout that they are "so antisocial" and "introverted," do not be fooled, however; this is just an attempt at either attracting any Chads that happen to be trolling the Tumblr waters, or it's just self pity
>>
File: 1443208414.jpg (152 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1443208414.jpg
152 KB, 650x433
>>29661976
Most people can't be alone, the simple idea of it scares them because they are not comfortable with themselves.
What will they do, when they realise that they spend their time pretending to impress other people, and those people are doing exactly the same thing to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vvdtaaprzw
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.