[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf broke up with me because he couldn't make me cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>bf broke up with me because he couldn't make me cum

I'm fucking devastated. What can I tell him to convince him it doesn't matter and I just love being with him? I tried explaining I love him and there is more to sex then just orgasms, but he called me a liar and said I would just cheat on him later on. He's the only guy I've been with and thought we would end up together forever.

He's a pretty much a robot, but we've managed to somehow meet and date.
How can I convince him to take me back?
>>
>>29661726
>he couldn't make me cum
Why not, normie? Can't you stop thinking of Chad while you're with him?
>>
>>29661726
>I would just cheat on him later on
He's not wrong though.
>>
File: 1467325678110.gif (578 KB, 220x227) Image search: [Google]
1467325678110.gif
578 KB, 220x227
>>29661726
Again why the fuck do people come to r9k for relationship advice!?! I've Sid this like 5 gid damn times today. Stop asking a bunch of autistic neets how to sort your personal lives out you fucking retards...
>>
You should have faked an orgasm stupid.
It's fucked now, find a new one.
>>
>>29661726
why on earth wouldnt you just fake it? pretend like your having a mind blowing orgasm. lots of girls do it. if you cared about him, you would do this for him , to help boost his confidence.
>>
>>29661726
if this is serious and OP isn't just fucking with us
then my first advice is that you're in the wrong place I assume you came because you want a ""robot" view on the matter
the only problem is r9k has been fucked over by normies for the longest time now

but here is also my advice
just pour your heart out to
tell him that he's you first
and that you thought at you would have both live happily together

If you truly love him and can show it to him
maybe...
just maybe he'll look past the sex thing and be with you

also the other anons are right you'll need to learn how to fake it

but if you're yandere level crazy you could threathen him with rape or some other fucked up shit but I wouldn't advise it at all
>>
Out of curiosity, are you on anti-depressants or any other types of medication? That could be why you can't orgasm.
>>
>>29661726
he is right, you will just cheat on him eventually
women who dont get sexually satisfied in a relationship ALWAYS end up cheating
ALWAYS

i know because thats how i used to get easy ass in college
>>
>>29661726
woman are more likely to orgasim to oral sex and something else related to fitness or something like that...

just sake things up a little :^)
>>
File: 1466989952299.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466989952299.jpg
184 KB, 1080x1080
>>29661726

Why did I had to think for a moment before deciding this was b8t. Wouldn't have taken more than a second a few years ago.
This place really is getting to my mind.
>>
>>29662140
>>29661826
but this is most likely true with roasties!
women who aren't are more likely to stay loyal...
I mean she was less likely toleave the bf since she couldn't compare it to prevoius experiences...
>>
>>29662266
r9k hasbeen going down hill for a while now and it's all because of the normies and /lgbt/ and other broads fucking with us

beta uprising when?
>>
>>29661726
OP, you probably didn't even shave your neckbeard before posting this, but if it's true, why can't he make you come? Is he really trying? Is there some other way he could? Could you be satisfied with this in the long run? Men REALLY want to feel appreciated and adequate in this regard... Don't listen to those fags, don't fake anything.
>>
File: 1466967505159.jpg (1 MB, 4092x1960) Image search: [Google]
1466967505159.jpg
1 MB, 4092x1960
>>29662382

You are correct. OP is definitely one of them.
Robots, please ignore, Hide and Sage this thread.
>>
>>29662580
>PICTURE
fucking hell everytime I see this it just makes me feel like shit knowing we can have anything

fuck us amirite?
>>
>>29661726
Your body is literally telling you he's incompatible.
>>
>>29661874
Horrible fucking advice.

OP you need to find what makes you cum and teach him so he can do it. Though I'd say just move on, this is some really insecure weird shit for him to break up with you over, he's got issues, and it'll only get worse.
>>
>>29662770
>justify this shit
you know what fuck you and this shit if this wasn't b8 along with OP I might have defended somthing here

>>29662580
Oh shit someone saved my "old /r9k/" speech I made a while back...

dear god the threads have been just awful
it feels like they're not even trying to be subtle but it's still working

how long do /r9k/ have left?
hellhow long until 4chan itself some how fall to this normie shit?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.