[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf won backstage passes to a rap concert tonight. I dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1349803333415.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1349803333415.gif
5 KB, 569x510
My gf won backstage passes to a rap concert tonight.

I dont want her to go, but she says I have nothing to worry about.

Am I worrying over nothing robrothers?
>>
>>29661392
She's gonna get gangbanged by niggers desu
>>
>having a girlfriend that listens to rap in the first place

Just dump her op. Work on yourself and keep working on yourself until you can acquire a female that is aligned with your ideas of what a women should be like.

Don't be the beta provider. The way you talk I can already tell that your relationship is doomed.
>>
>>29661392
This >>29661402 anon is right 2bh fampai

Oregano cum
>>
>>29661392
nice bait fuck face normie
>>
Does she have a fat ass?
If not, you'll probably be fine.
Why aren't you going with her though?
>>
>>29661483
>Does she have a fat ass? If not, you'll probably be fine.

Don't listen to this idiot
>>
>>29661392
youre in trouble normiebot
>>
>>29661402
kek. Ayup. There's NO WAY it won't happen. Girls DREAM of this their whole life. Too bad she had to be your gf when it happened.
>>
>>29661392
The fact that she wants to go means you're already a cuck. This is your time to choose. Red pill or blue pill?
>>
>>29661392
Yeah, you're fucked. May as well break up with her now to save yourself the heart break.
>>
>>29661392
you never seen those videos of chicks going on stage and kissing on drake with there boyfriends right in the audience? you won't be the first guy to lose a girl to drug dealers, nor the last.
>>
>>29661392
just tell her youre breaking up out of spite, you KNOW shes going to at LEAST kiss someone other than you and its likely she'll give a nig nog a bj and compare his size to yours

if she really cares about you she'll cave and not go backstage and if she still goes she didnt care about you in the first place
>>
>>29661392
>>29662134
This.
I mean, think about it like this:
What WILL she actually do in a backstage to a rap concert? Have a nice conversation with the performers? Compliment them on their newest album? Have some good old tea and biscuits with them?
Yeah, I doubt it.
>>
REAL NIGGA BACK IN THE HOUSE AGAIN

BLACK TIMBS ALL ON YOUR COUCH AGAIN

BLACK DICK ALL IN YOUR SPOUSE AGAIN
>>
blacked. Its ok. its for the best.
>>
>>29661392
>won

She bought tickets to a BBC gangbang is what she did anon.
>>
Really depends on the artist, and how much of a whore your girlfriend is. Some artists have pretty chill little photo session things, like Cuckish Gambino. Others, like DJ Khucked, will offer your girl friend 5 grand to say his name and smoke a hookah.
>>
>>29661392

Just make sure you're prepared for when they challenge you to a rap battle. You only get one chance.
>>
>>29662756
>implying ops palms arent spaghetti, his knees are weak, moms spaghetti, theres vomit on spaghetti already, moms spaghetti
>>
>>29661483
Rappers love the fat ass.
It's like you've never heard Baby Got Back.
>>
Is there ANY reason for a girl to be backstage with a rap artist/rock star other than to fuck him?

Consider this: Even if the rap star does not intend to fuck your girl, your girl is going primarily because she wants the rap star to fuck her.
>>
>>29662778
This post slays me. Thanks anon.
>>
File: pepe frog 2.jpg (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog 2.jpg
6 KB, 213x237
>>29661392
>My gf...
Stopped reading riiight there!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZyk-yo_68

It always happens op, don't make a mistake
>>
>>29662847
fucking this. you know damn well she is gonna suck someone's dick or multiple dicks.get fucked, it's part of the experience for women that go backstage. and this thread is bait anyway but i'm just sayin
>>
Sorry bud, she's probably getting her ass tapped like it was foreign oil RIGHT NOW. Mo'fuggin Shane Diesel and his crew passing her around like she's nothing and she's having the time of her life, dude.
>>
OP DONT LISTEN TO THESE BUTTHURT DWELLERS

not everyone that goes backstage cheats. besides, they will have high class sluts. you're girl will probably not even interest them. some of the roadies will be trying to hook up but most girls don't go for them.
>>
Nothing makes women more slutty than being in a context where they are expected to be, and where it's somewhat excusable because most women would be too.

It's thinking about stuff like that that gets her wet OP. Possibly the only thing.
>>
>>29661526
>be a rapper
>settle for a bitch without a fat ass
Why?
>>
It feels so good to live sucker free
I'm soakin' it all up while your girl suckin' me
It mean the world to her, it's nothing but a nut to me
Look miss, get a grip and let a motherfucker be
I'm a rap star
>>
>passes

Why not go with her, moron?
>>
>>29664351
She's going with her best friend
I don't like rap so I don't mind
>>
File: 1466535816282.jpg (28 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1466535816282.jpg
28 KB, 309x305
>>29664434
>I don't like rap so I don't mind
Well prepare to be cucked.
>>
>>29664434
Does her friend have a fatter ass than her?
>>
>>29664434
did she offer you first though..?

if not prepare to be cucked
>>
>>29661402

this 2bh, what do you think is going to happen, op?
>>
LOL. You are more cucked than Brendan Fraser. Let this be your lesson, never trust a roastie
>>
>gf

You deserve all your woes
>>
>>29661995
and probably herpes
>>
>>29661392
>she says I have nothing to worry about.
she's already framed it in her mind that she's going to cheat on you,
if she was just going for the music and the communal social concert experience she's frame it as wishing you'd take the ticket and join her but being cool going with one of her female friends, and not trying to defend her decision.
>>
is she the type of girl that would suck some rap nigs cock? only you, not /r9k/, knows the answer
>>
>>29662134
I wouldn't even tell her
if it was my gf she wouldn't exist to me after the concert
>>
>>29663137
are you a female by any chance?
>>
She's going to get blacked and there's nothing you can do about it, white boy.
>>
prepare the tears
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.