[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ameritards saying they need guns to protect themselves >in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: 2000px-No_guns.svg.png (104 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-No_guns.svg.png
104 KB, 2000x2000
>ameritards saying they need guns to protect themselves
>in fact they just have killing fetish
>>
>eurotards saying they need more refugees to be more diverse
>in fact they just have a rape fetish
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 528x498
>>29661380
>cuck is just mad he can't feel American freedom
It's ok third worlder
>>
How about you bend over for Ahmed, you fucking eurocuck.

Guns don't kill people, people do. People in Europe have been basically castrated and cucked. Fuck the entire western side of your god forsaken continent. I hope you're ready for the war that is about to happen, because you won't have guns, because you're so fucking stupid that you let them take your guns.

Don't expect America's help when Europe goes to shit. You're on your own, dumbass.
>>
>>29661380

No guns in Europe, nope, none at all.
>>
>>29661380
>implying there is anything wrong with a killing fetish
Hola normie!
>>
ITT: /pol/ memes as a response
>>
File: smieszki.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
smieszki.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>29661462
>cuck is just mad he can't feel American freedom
>American freedom
>American
>freedom
>>
>>29661682
>be american
>get freedom
>>
File: N2LYPSy.png (208 KB, 1202x900) Image search: [Google]
N2LYPSy.png
208 KB, 1202x900
>>29661462
have fun having either hillary or trump as president
>>
I have a raging self-defense fetish. Protecting my life and property with the proper equipment makes me so fucking hot you can't even imagine
>>
Have you ever killed someone? Don't knock it until you try it. It's awesome.
>>
>>29661518
yanks really believe thay are the only country in the world where you can buy guns and ammo as a civilian.
>>
File: thesearemyproblemsolvers.jpg (955 KB, 1160x1716) Image search: [Google]
thesearemyproblemsolvers.jpg
955 KB, 1160x1716
>>29661380
>>in fact they just have killing fetish
>not having a killing fetish

i bet you have some pleb tier fetishes like feet or dom dont you?
>>
>be gun owner
>love shooting clay pigeons and deer when they aren't full of worms
>can't talk guns with libruls here because that makes me a redneck dipshit
>can't talk guns with conservatards here because they're actual redneck dipshits

90% of people screaming about gun rights carry their firearms around Walmart more than the firing range.

The idiots swinging AKs around in front of a golden corral are the ones that are going to get the fucking 2nd ammendment repealed, not the people who want background checks.
>>
>>29663626
Fuck off fudd, there's literally no reason not to allow concealed carry. Name one.

And semi-auto rifles like the AK or AR platform were used in defense by Koreans during the Rodney King riots, the people have a right to own them even if you don't like them, so fuck off
>>
and there's nothing wrong with that either...
>>
>>29661426
This post isn't getting nearly enough love.
>>
but seriously though how did those muslims all manage to get guns and kill people when guns are illegal in most of europe especially where some of them attacked ?

not trying to be funny but I really don't get it how do they get guns when gun control is really strong or guns are just banned

feel like all the things I learned about guns were a lie desu wtf someone explain it please
>>
>>29665926
It turns out that one of the AK47's used in Paris was sold by the ATF during Operation Fast and Furious.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

>ATF plans sting operation on mexican cartels
>sell MG's to cartels, hoping to track them and learn about cartel's organization
>lose track of all the guns immediately
>drug runners use them to kill US border patrol agents
>Muslims use them to shoot up anti-muhammed exhibit in art gallery in Texas
>Muslims use them to shoot up Paris
>>
>>29665926
In a countries where guns are illegal or heavily restricted such as Europe or Mexico, people can still get them for the same reason people can get hard drugs

In the Paris attacks, not only were they using AKs, they were using full auto versions (actual assault rifles), which are not easy to obtain legally even in the most pro-gun US states, and it should have been impossible to get in Europe.
>>
>>29666009
European countries and Mexico*

I'm retarded
>>
>>29664937
Are you literally retarded?
You're either too inbred to read, or never touched a goddamn gun before.

Nobody fucking conceals an AR15 unless they're about to clean out a theater. Name one goddamn instance where a rifle is more practical for concealed carry than my colt.

I don't give a shit what guns you have in your house, but my wrist always rests closer to my side when some moron is flashing assault rifles in public.
>>
>>29666043
So the guy openly carrying a rifle is dangerous, but the person hiding a pistol isn't?
>>
>>29661380
Look, Fuck you
Fuck the plane you flew in on
Fuck them shoes
Fuck those socks with the belt on it
Fuck yo gay ass fairy faggot accent
Fuck them cheap ass cigars
Fuck yo yuk-mouth teeth
Fuck yo hair piece
Fuck yo chocolate
Fuck Guy Ritchie
Fuck Prince William
Fuck the Queen
This is America
>>
Who are you to judge our weird, repressed sexual tension that can only be satisfied by violence? Maybe you need to check your privilege.
>>
>>29666065
Yes, asshole.
Are you too isolated to think of why some fat, angry autist with a 30 round clip on his back would make sane carriers nervous?
>>
>>29666152
If his rifle is on his back, it's no more dangerous than your pistol in it's holster.

Can you explain to me the difference?
>>
>>29666043
I'm a Canadian gun owner living in Toronto, your "redneck" shaming bullshit won't work on me

>Nobody fucking conceals an AR15

you said "carry their firearms" not carry their AR-15s. Generally people carry handguns, it's a lot more popular than open-carrying a rifle and it makes a lot more sense for many reasons
>>
>>29661380

>in fact they just have killing fetish

...and?
>>
>>29666065
Yes. The mouth breather that probably sweeps the crowd when someone looks at him funny in his Kevlar looking like he's about to pull a heist is fucking dangerous. Those people should have taken and failed psych evaluations prior to someone even considering selling them anything other than a prescription for Andricur.
>>
>>29666255
I can guarantee you've never seen this shit happen. It's just some cartoonish scenario you made up in your head after seeing someone open carry.
>>
>>29661426
BTFO in the first reply, time to kys OP
>>
>>29666255
Are you aware that the vast majority of gun deaths involve pistols, not rifles?

In 2014, ~5000 people were shot and killed by handguns. 248 were shot and killed by rifles.
https://www.quandl.com/data/FBI/WEAPONS11-US-Murders-by-Weapon-Type

Can you find me ONE example of someone open-carrying a rifle shooting someone?
>>
>>29666313
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting
Literally last year
>>
>>29666363
This was a planned assault, NOT someone open-carrying shooting someone.

Do you really think someone walking around calmly with a rifle is going to suddenly start shooting? Of course they aren't, they're going to storm the place.

What you're suggesting is basically that a CCW holder is just going to snap and start shooting people.
>>
>>29666200
Piss off you sperg. That wasn't even the fucking point of talking about people open carrying of Walmart. It's a character judgement.
>>
>>29666401
Why is open-carrying worse than concealed carrying?

Shouldn't you be more worried about the guy hiding the fact that he is armed?
>>
File: 1464638001173.jpg (19 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1464638001173.jpg
19 KB, 335x363
>>29666400
>Do you really think someone walking around calmly with a rifle is going to suddenly start shooting?
Do you think he fucking teleported to planned parenthood?
>>
>>29666444
He didn't walk around calmly there. He stormed in guns blazing.

You're suggesting that the guy shopping in Wal-mart with a rifle on his back is going to suddenly snap and start shooting. See the difference?
>>
>>29666438
Because it shows that the person is either an immature edgelord that can't use a gun, or someone sauntering to an elementary school to immortalize his name.
>>
>>29666401
can you really blame me for reading

>love shooting clay pigeons

then reading

>90% of people screaming about gun rights carry their firearms around Walmart"
>FIREARMS (not rifles or AR-15s)

then assume that you were some fudd who was against carrying as a whole? Learn to express yourself better, and calm your tits
>>
>>29666495
What's immature about it? It's not more dangerous than concealed carrying.
>>
>>29666487
No, you just assume that because you haven't stepped out of the basement in 20 years. I'm implying the person in wallmart is creating a hostile atmosphere by huffing around automatic rifles, giving gun owners a horrible name, making it more difficult to identify actaul shooters, and that if he actually used it, he would shoot 5 people through the shelves before he actually landed a hit on an aggressor.
>>
>>29666523
t. not an actual carrier

When mommy gets you your first 12mm, you'll realize no one actually says "yeah, my favorite thing to do with it is flash it at niggers while i walk down the street"
>>
>>29666569
So gun owners should care what hoplophobes think, but gays don't have to hide their gayness to avoid making homophobes uncomfortable?

It also doesn't make it more difficult to identify actual shooters. An actual shooter isn't going to have the rifle on his back, it'll be in his hands.

What makes you think he'd hit 5 innocent people by mistake? Is it because of the 30rd magazine? Are you aware that most pistols have 10-15 round magazines, and fire just as quickly?
>>
File: J6zbA.gif (96 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
J6zbA.gif
96 KB, 728x426
>>29666654
>"gays don't have to hide their gayness to avoid making homophobes uncomfortable?"
>people actually equate being gay to flashing automatic weapons
>>
>>29666699
They're not automatic broski.
>>
>>29661426
first post best post

always
>>
>>29666623
what in the fuck are you on about

You're literally the only one talking about flashing

"12mm"? Is that supposed to be .45 ACP? was that an attempt at humor or are you some autist who doesn't have the brain power to use two different units of measurement for calibers?

I made it clear that I thought you were against carrying pistols, with good reason
>>
>>29666255
>should have taken and failed psych evaluations

But those psych evals don't work. Sociopaths are good at lying about their condition and you can't magically screen bad intentions in a person or notice mental issues easily.

Bi polar people get guns all the time. Tell me: how do psych evals actually prevent crime?
>>
>>29666739
AKs are.
Even ARs are more dangerous for populated use than pistols. Anyone with a gun knows this.
http://www.chuckhawks.com/handgun_rifle_bullets.htm
>>
>>29666792
AK's aren't full auto either. Go google the National Firearms Act of 1934, and the Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986. Nobody with enough money to afford a fully-automatic AK47 shops at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>29666792

>W-wow it's automatic! D-double the fire rate d-double the Danger!

A weapon being automatic literally makes the weapon LESS lethal practically. If you use any automatic firearm your chance of hitting your target fucking drops unless you really know what you're doing.
>>
>>29666792
AKs are? The vast majority of AKs in the US are semi-auto and you can't legally owned a select-fire AK unless it was manufactured before 1986 and you go through the proper legal process

How does it feel having a Canadian know your guns and laws better than you?

Get fucked, fudd
>>
>>29666778
There's dozens of guns with a caliber around 12mm. All of them are easy to shoot.

I never said anything about carrying, other than that I thought that the only people who open carry rifles are manchilds.
>>
>>29666897
Again see >>29666523

let me spell it out for you

FIREARMS = any barreled weapon that launches projectiles, typically with gunpowder. This includes, shotguns, rifles and pistols

And that's why I thought you were against carrying any firearm
>>
File: ssar15-mod-slidefire-ar-rifle.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ssar15-mod-slidefire-ar-rifle.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
>>29666826
>>29666843
>>29666884
>implying that all selective AKs were replaced with semis
Even if you did buy a recent model, my friend bought this used for 200. You can probably buy a knockoff for around the same.
Enjoy your automatic.
>>
>>29666991
Did I say they SHOULDN'T be carrying, or that they MOST LIKELY don't use it for anything but?
>>
>>29667011
>slidefire
lol
LOL

excellent meme friendo.
>>
>>29667011
>implying that all selective AKs were replaced with semis

Those that weren't were given the aforementioned restrictions, they can't be legally obtained without the paperwork and 200$ tax stamp. Not popular among civilians

>b-but bump-fire stocks

They can be put on ARs as well. Does that mean every AR is full auto?

Do you see them everywhere? not even close. They're impractical and only a fraction of AR or AK owners have them, if they even keep them installed on their guns
>>
>>29667053
The only other use for a pistol is competition shooting, they can be taken to the range for practice or just fun

AR-15s can be used for hunting small to medium game because the design is inherently accurate and the cartridge it fires is considered good enough for animals smaller than deer, but most people would rather have a dedicated bolt action rifle. There would be no point in carrying a rifle and having no training time with it, it's immature and the kind of irresponsibility you only see in very few gun owners
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.