[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here just a fundamentally unlikable person? Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: images__2_.jpg (5 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
images__2_.jpg
5 KB, 302x167
Is anyone else here just a fundamentally unlikable person?

Seriously I was not put on this Earth to socialize. I'm not a likable person. I just want to be left alone to my own autistic obsessions. How fucking hard is that for normalshits to understand?
>>
File: 1452727572463.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452727572463.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>tfw likable person
>one person spreads somesort of rumor or something
>everyone hates me
>nobody tells me why
What did I even do?
>>
>>29661277
Yeah, after talking to this guy a lot on skype (where what I say is recorded) I came to realize I'm an absolute cunt. Don't really do it on purpose, I just default to insulting people in a passive agressive sarcastic tone.
>>
why do i have no emotions? normies simply cant be around me because i have no emotion and the personality that comes with that. I didnt even get raised weird at all I was kinda a normie myself in my middle school days but as soon as i got to sophomore year everything just switched off. i dont consider it a bad thing but its impossible to build a meaningful relationship with anyone, even my immediate family witch sucks
>>
>>29661694
Get the fuck off my board you underage piece of shit
>>
>>29662119
am 21 you fagget. i was referring to when i was a sophomore
>>
>>29661277
I'm apparently a likable person just rarely talkative. I've been compared to Chang from the netflix show about lesbian prisoners
>>
How hard is it to not be an antisocial faggot?
>>
I feel you anon, every time I attempt to socialize or make friends it just doesn't work out for me. I've learned lately that I'd rather be completely alone than deal with other people at all.
>>
>>29662761
literally impossible. it just happens and you honestly have no control over it because you dont know any better. at least for me obviously
>>
>>29662119
>clearly talks about being young in a past tense
wew
>>
>>29662881
>giving a single fuck about high school events

Underage
>>
>>29662910
>caring about things makes you underage
wew lad wew wew you gotta wew stop
>>
I don't think I'm fundamentally unlikable, I'm just usually very hard to connect with. When that happens I can engage socially pretty well. But I've only really had that happen at the psych ward where everyone is going through more or less the same shit.
>>
>>29662910
it was just a time reference you raging autist
>>
>>29661277
that's great. Just do something that people will pay you to do, earn a good income, and live on your own and do your own thing. I'm a Chad but I actually hate people and am happiest with my own company.

On the other hand, if you expect me to pay taxes so you can be a little faggot sitting at home collecting welfare, then we've got a problem. If that's the case, I hope normies drive you to suicide and I hope every minute of your life is miserable.
>>
Yes, that's me. I just want to find a person that could apreciate me for who I am, and I value sincerity, so I just always speak my mind. Though everyone hates my opinions so much that they try to hurt me and get me sent to jail or psychiatric institutions. It doesn't even hurt anymore, everything just feels grey nowadays.
>>
>>29663193
This is probably shitty advice, but if you want fair, kind social interaction on a much less judgemental level than in the real world, psychiatric institutions aren't always that bad. I'm a nervous sperg faggot and when I'm in there I can talk with everyone, interact socially pretty well, and I sometimes practically hit Chad tier actions sometimes.

But honestly this is just me being a retard and wishing I could be at the hospital again.
>>
>>29661277
>Anon, you'd be kinda cute if you weren't, you know, you.

More than one girl has said this, or something completely analogous to me. The strange thing is people seem to like me well enough and sometimes even go out of their way to invite me to social events, they just smell something about me that says DO NOT HAVE SEX OR RESPOND TO ROMANTIC ADVANCES FROM THIS PERSON.

I'm schizo so they're making the right choice but goddamn help me out
>>
>>29663245
Fuck off. Anything I say to a shrink will get me padded walls. Shrinks don't dish out help, they try to make people obey and conform or else.
>>
>>29663298
this is only true if you say you are planning to hurt people or hurt yourself.
>>
>>29663326
no sane person isn't suicidal. On that note, even saner people are omnicidalists like me. I dream of ending all realities across the multiverse. Existence is suffering, remove existence.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29661277
>it's a psychology and society as a whole decides that not craving interactions with other humans is problematic episode
>>
>>29663371
uhh... the most rational people examine the meaning of life and find no objective answer, and realize the human condition is to deal with that predicament. The thing is, suicide is just as meaningless as everything else. Except for special circumstances, you cannot use logic to argue for the case of suicide. As for wanting to end all of existence...bitch, please, you are meaningless and the universe doesn't give a shit if you don't like it. Stop being such an emo cunt.
>>
>>29663494
I'm aware of the meaninglessness of it all, but I'm also aware of suffering. Is it so wrong to do everything a favor and make suffering impossible forever?
>>
>>29663536
some of us would rather be here than not. For example, I could commit suicide if I wanted to, I don't. Sure, I've been depressed but I've thought about it and I don't want to anhero.

Why do you say life is suffering? Are you going through terminal cancer or something? I mean, really, if you're on a computer with the internet your life probably isn't that bad.
>>
me
kill me please op
ive failed so many times
>>
>>29663155
Relax senpai I'm a fiscal conservative who would love to see entitlement reform
>>
>>29663264
iktfb

Everyone tells me there's something 'off' about me

>You are so fucking weird anon
>>
>>29663984
I'm sorry sir but the ride doesn't end
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.