[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dated 2 girls from 4chan. Fell in love with the first one, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Dated 2 girls from 4chan. Fell in love with the first one, but her family moved to another continent so I couldn't be with her. Heart still broken.

Liked the second one, and then I found out she was a mega whore who lied about her feelings for me and cam whored for her swatch of beta orbiters. Felt like shit.

Can someone just kill me?
>>
>>29661276
No but you can kill yourself for dating 4chan whores.
>>
But did you have sex with them?
>>
>>29661276
>Dated 2 girls from 4chan.
So how'd you think it'd go?
>>
How do you even meet people from 4chan?
>>
>>29661351

They probably exchanged contact info on /soc/ and went from there.
>>
>>29661324
Actually I dated 3 girls from 4chan, but the first girl was years ago. The other 2 were recent. Out of the 3, I fucked 2 of them.

>>29661347
Im just a dumbass I guess.

>>29661374
Naw, one was from /b/, the other two were from /r9k/
>>
File: IMG_1567.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
>>29661276
>meeting a girl from 4chan

There's your first problem right there. Did you honestly think it would end well? And you went ahead and did it twice. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>29661420
I did it 3 times actually because I'm a fucking retard.
>>
maybe one day I'll date a girl from 4chan :)
>>
>>29661481
Anon, OPs post is a warning in disguise. I too have dated girls from 4chan. Don't fucking do it.
>>
File: 1466310994026.jpg (58 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1466310994026.jpg
58 KB, 777x932
>>29661391
You are a dumbass. I assume that the whore was from here. What did you think would happen?
Think about why you're here (assuming that it's not haha funny greebtexts!), instead of twitter or something like that. You're not as socially advanced as other dudes, and this place is a supplement to your social needs. Hell, it's easier to get attention here than on social media. If you're really desperate, craft some bait and post it, get 20 (you)'s.
Now imagine that you can get triple that attention by posting a picture of your face. And get four guys to buy stuff for you off of your amazon wishlist. The vast majority of females that spend time here are so attention-hungry and have such low self-esteem that this place is their Mecca. Plenty of betas like you to cucc
>>29661420
>>29661586
These guys have the right idea
>>
>>29661481
>>29661586
>dating girls from 4chan

Stop. There is no way you'll meet a sane girl on 4chan.
>>
>>29661276
>cam whored for her swatch of beta orbiters
was she black?
>>
tfw I'm in love with a girl I've met on 4chan, she's inexperienced and she's not a degenerate.
>how

If there's a God I want to thank Him
>>
>>29661901
Yea she was. You probably know who she is.
>>
>>29661276
Sure; where do you live? I'll kill you originally
>>
>dated
>sex

just leave any day please
>>
>>29661916
I know who she is op she visits an international board I go to, she's fucking rancid op I'm glad you're not with that slut anymore
>>
I've met a few girls on here and it's not worth it.

I got into a relationship with the first one, she didn't live too far away from me, she was alright but depressed/slightly overweight. I broke it off because we didn't have the same interests.

second one was Erica, we played league together, she fell in love with me and was super clingy, we stopped talking because I didn't want to date her (she was 15 and I was 19).

I got into a relationship with the third one, she catfished me twice though, at first she lied about being asian, and the second time it was about her weight. I'm a dumbass, I know, wasted 3-4 months on that bitch.

The fourth I met not oo long ago, but I'm dating someone else. The first 3 were from r9k, but this one was from soc. We clicked pretty well and I wanted to be her friend, but she didn't want to continue our relationship since she was catching feelings and I "indirectly rejected" her because I was already dating someone.

On a side note, this current girl I'm dating is an amazing cute inexperienced asian girl. I met her on a game and we're ldr. We've been dating for over 6 months now and we've met up 3 times. I took her virginity and she loves me to death.

ldr is possible, just not off of 4chan since all the girls here are somewhat fucked up.
>>
>>29662100
I'm happy for you mate.
>>
>>29662043
op is a hideous and also a manlet struggling to be a manlet
good riddance for me
NORMIES ARE SHIT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.