[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom asks what I want for dinner tomorrow >mfw killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: images (13).jpg (10 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
10 KB, 238x212
>mom asks what I want for dinner tomorrow
>mfw killing myself tonight after she sleeps
>>
This post made me sad thinking about.
>>
>>29660996
How are you doing it?

asfdg
>>
File: 1467347901493.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1467347901493.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
Devilish thread?

>hear about normie party
>lots of underage faggots going
>call the cops on them
>>
>>29661029
Doesn't the pic give it away?
>>
>>29660996
>cares enough to ask what you want
Why are you doing it
>>
File: 1318636211183.png (4 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
1318636211183.png
4 KB, 185x186
>sister talks about how we gonna be like 10 years from now
>she thinks I'm gonna have a career and a family
>keep thinking about the helium tank in my basement, smile and nod
>>
>>29660996
Why didn't you tell her you'd have justice/retribuation?
>>
>tfw if I leave the house mom calls the cops because she knows it is out of the ordinary
>tfw cops have arrested me for feeling suicidal several times now
>>
>>29661029
butane, but ill be out like a light from pills.

my lungs will freeze and I'll die.
>>
>>29661204
Only once for me. It was weird because the cop riding in the back of the car with me had just gotten into the BF4 beta, so we were talking about vidya like regular guys all the way to the mental hospital.
>>
>>29661101
shes bi polar, already told me I ruined her life and should've aborted me.

Spent my last neet check on lotto, won nothing to change my life. Why burden people with my incompetence anymore.
>>
>>29661329
That feel when you go to the mental hospital and are discharged each time. Such a waste of my time. That feel when suicidal again in a few weeks.
>>
Why are women so oblivious? I can't even say normie because it seems 100% of women can't fathom suicidality.
>everytime you visit the doctor they ask if you've been having suicidal thoughts
>doing worse, mother just thinks it's an "episode" of depression, and not that it's been worse lately
>normies just treat suicidality like it's one of their retarded emotions that comes and goes randomly, not a personality trait
>worse when literally 100% of sources try to say depression is only episodic, that nobody actually feels suicidal all the time for more than like, a few days

>>29661204
>hurt myself a few times
>mother finds out again, leaves work early
>drives me to the police station to get me arrested
>they just call an ambulance
>>
>>29661204
>>29661404
>tell mum I'm going out on monday night repeatedly
>take the train to the city for free wrestling classes ( gym for professionals, not HS crap ) and have a great time
>mum calls the cops because I was gone
>just as I'm walking to the train station cops start screaming at me
>fucking terrified what is happening
>get pushed in a cruiser and dragged home
>>
>>29661542
Kek. Mommy's little boy will never be allowed to grow up.
>>
File: 1465682002463.jpg (49 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1465682002463.jpg
49 KB, 645x623
>parents talking about their future
>they get into a conversation about retirement
>"Anon you will be able to take care of us, right? We don't need to go to a retirement home no matter how old we are. If we're 70 then you'll only be 52, you'll be able to do it!"

>mfw I was thinking about my plan to shoot myself via 12 gauge at 27

I hate conversations about the future because I'm brought back to those thoughts again.
>>
File: 1458577540036.jpg (41 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1458577540036.jpg
41 KB, 632x852
>>29661352
>told me I ruined her life and should've aborted me.

heartless bitch..
>>
My parents have no idea about my thoughts. They don't even realize I already have one failed attempt. I tried to get drunk to death few years ago and ended up in a hospital with serious blood poisoning. They just think I got way too drunk, don't know the real reason.
>>
>>29661157
Don't, anon.
I've been there. Just don't.
>>
>>29662031
Wow anon, really drink yourself to death? it was pretty obvious it was going to fail drinking yourself to death is pretty hard
>>
>>29662093
I was really close, if only one dumb bitch didn't call the ambulance I would be gone. I was a kid at that time, so it wasn't that hard.

By the way, I am too scared to attempt anything again. Recently I was fantasizing about doing dangerous stuff that would get me killed. Perhaps getting in some mafia business and getting shot down. Too bad I live in a safe country.
>>
>>29660996
made me feels a little

are you planning on livestream?
>>
>>29660996
>being this selfish that you're gonna subject your family to a lifetime of hell and depression all because you couldn't handle life
>>
>mom keeps asking me what kind of car id like to get
>start asking my dad what his ideal vehicle would be
>plan on just getting what ever he would like the most so when I hang myself he has something to enjoy
>>
>>29662155
you can't shame a suicidal person into wanting to live, that literally never ever works. suicidal people already have an excess of shame, they need less of it, not more
>>
you faggots say
>i will kill myself when my parents are 6 feet under
why? you ask for this shit? why then care about someone who puts you on this suffering?
try at least think straight
>>
>>29661157
New suicide trend? How to helium?
>>
Robot,see
Im not gonna be that guy that will tell you to stop or anything,its your choice anyways. But have you ever tought of the amazing things you may be missing?
In more or less 10 years we will probably have advanced virtual reality, one that can save us from the total neetdoom by simulating several different scenarios
Also, jobs related to the web will be more and more demanded, and programation will turn into a huge business
Why not trying learning at least one language? Why not waiting for the awesome virtual world that is coming?
Our suffering is almost coming to an end. Why not waiting?
Just think about it
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63 KB, 400x366
>>29662213
Try not to cut your self on that edge originalcommento
>>
>>29661930
This is depresising thinking about wiping your mom's ass. It's like they are okay for you to waste your life caring for them because you failed life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.