[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what do I do? My dad keeps coming up to me and saying that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-02-26+at+07.40.03).jpg (104 KB, 792x671) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-26+at+07.40.03).jpg
104 KB, 792x671
Guys, what do I do?
My dad keeps coming up to me and saying that I need to go out with friends and have fun. Even though I just cut contact from one of my best friends now and the rest are either antisocial retards that never want to go out or on the verge of becoming normie.
I am at a halt now and I can't concentrate on anything because of this.
>>
If you have near-normie friends and you're obviously feeling like you should act like a normal because your dad's comment got to you, isn't that the most ideal scenario you could have, apart from living out your desire to be a recluse?
>>
>friends

i envy you
>>
>>29660686
>>29660686
>move out
>get a job
>tell him to fuck off, you're busy
>>
>>29660783
If I do go out with normie friends then I'm just gonna be an awkward loser amongst so many normies (most of which have girlfriends and boyfriends) who'll be drinking to excess and clubbing at about 4 in the morning.
I'm talking about social gatherings that are actually fun like going out to see a movie or going for a meal.
I know no one that wants to do this anymore, other than the degenerate I cut contact from who's probably a failed normie by now.
>>29660812
>i envy you
If only we did things together, now it seems as though all they does is play vidya, browse 4chan and work.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.