[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women don't not like us, they don't even know we exist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: Truthpill.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
Truthpill.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1425
Women don't not like us, they don't even know we exist. THEY DO NOT. Or at least they don't see us as men. Once you realize that, everything makes sense. Everything.

I personally was raised by a single mom and television, so I obviously had no clue when I was younger, but at some point I really got confused why woman are complaining so much.
Why do they keep saying, that "men have it so easy", "they can sleep around as much es they want and don't get slutshamed" etc., while all my friends (all non-chads) never had any oppertunities like that and were struggling much more than the females at our age?
My mind was blown.
Then (was still in highschool) I finally realized one girl didn't know my name, despite having had classes together for several years. And it clicked, I noticed how fucking invisible people like us are for girls, it's MINDBLOWING. Chads are their goal, other girls are their competition and we are irrelevant.
That's why feminism makes sense obv., if you would only look at the top 5% of men getting handed everything to them (by females) you would think men have it too easy too, right?
So that's where all the "male privilege" comes from.
I asked girls from my school a few things about other people from school, they could barely remember the names of a lot of guys but knew Chad's favourite colour.
People like us just aren't men in their eyes, we're supposed to pay taxes, keep infrastructure running and take care of their bastards (mostly through tax), but how dare one of us asks them out, it's an insult to them!
It's like a transgender midget asking you out, you'd be weirded out too, right? And if your actions never had any consequences your whole life you might even be mean about it.
>>
>sleep around as much as we want

Yeah if we're in the top 1% of the population.
>>
>>29660259
tl;dr, thread hidden
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-14+at+08.43.14).jpg (168 KB, 689x1221) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-14+at+08.43.14).jpg
168 KB, 689x1221
>>29660362
Why are people like you even browsing the board?
>>
>>29660362
How is that too long to read? Don't you even read books?
>>
File: pissed off wojak.png (8 KB, 323x325) Image search: [Google]
pissed off wojak.png
8 KB, 323x325
>>29660259
>they can sleep around as much es they want
>women ignore the fact that to sleep with someone you need to first get close with them in many ways
>they don't even give most men the chance to get close emotionally, not even speaking of physically.
And they say it's a man's world...
>>
File: A3eygcX.jpg (129 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
A3eygcX.jpg
129 KB, 572x845
>>29660634
It's so true, why don't people talk more often about it?
>>
>>29660517
Books, ones worth reading anyways, have a point.
>>
All you have to do is not be boring. How fucking hard is that?
>>
>>29661322

t. 9/10 chad
>>
>>29661322
I think Chads are boring
>>
>>29660634
this is the worst part
They just go to clubs where chad picks them up and takes them to bed
I can't do that. I couldn't do that if I knew how to. I don't see myself having sex with strangers
And if you try to develop some kind of acquaintance with her before making a move...
you're a dumb beta

But that's how it is.
I am simply not fit for a relationship of any kind, not for sex either.
I have accepted this
>>
File: 1462910774908.png (78 KB, 507x485) Image search: [Google]
1462910774908.png
78 KB, 507x485
>>29662497
The black pill is the hardest pill to swallow
>>
>>29660259
>Then (was still in highschool) I finally realized one girl didn't know my name, despite having had classes together for several years.
>one girl didn't know my name
>one girl
>>
>>29662744

>reading comprehension

In your defense, he should have said "Not one girl knew my name" or perhaps "none of the girls", but it's not hard to infer that he wasn't talking about one specific girl.
>>
>>29662744
Maybe more did, I don't know
It was just mindblowing having spend years together in a room on a regular basis, she must have heard my name at least 200 times and there is still no recognition
>>
>>29662794
This, English is not my first language
>>
>>29662497
Sexual and emotional intimacy go hand in hand.
I don't really see the problem here.
>>
>>29662850
You don't see a problem that we got told a lie all through our lives?
That in todays society many men don't have a purpose anymore?
>>
File: 1461249014421.png (169 KB, 409x437) Image search: [Google]
1461249014421.png
169 KB, 409x437
>>29662497
>tfw you remember all your beta moves throughout life
I honestly thought that good deeds were meant to gain access but it was opposite. I never teased any girls but just stood there i thought - what's the point of that. One day i tried it but i felt like doing completely out of character. Too bad i missed crucial thing that - no one likes nice guys.
>>
>>29662899
What lie was I told?
I don't really believe in "purpose" desu.
>>
>>29662940
That if you're nice and work hard a girl will eventually settle down for you
At least that's what I got told through my youth and I suppose most people on the board here, hence all the anger and the hatred for women
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 487x720
>>29662971
>Looks don't matter.
>Be yourself.
>Personality matter.
>Be a gentleman.
>Be confident.

Fuck this shit, everything is a contradition.
I'm going the MGTOW route.
>>
>>29663073
Going MGTOW sounds like we do it by choice.
It's you say golf is boring and you stopped playing it even though you can't afford the costs
>>
>>29662971
There's no guarantee that some girl will settle down with you, but it's very likely. Most women will settle down with most men by their 30s if they haven't already.
How old are you? If you're still in your mid twenties, you're still kinda young for a long meaning relationship.
The posters on this board are insecure, are sexually frustrated, and have gotten carried away throigh venting. Don't take them too seiously. Women are people too tbqph.
>>
https://twitter.com/CoupIesPosts

^^^^ look at the type of guys in these posts, it was never in the cards for guys like us OP. It just wasn't meant to happen, we don't have the genetics. Look at the jawlines.
>>
>>29660393
i love gingers and this is a beautiful specimen.
>>
>>29663073
And if you're really on the MGTOW route make sure to never work legally. Don't forget, in most european countries if you account all kinds of taxes the total tax rate is ~80%. And most of those taxes go to women in form of benefits or government jobs. Don't be a slave for nothing in return.

>>29663222
So she can divorce me and get all of my stuff like my mom and grandma did? Or that she can cuck me and make me raise someone elses child like my other grandma did?

Watch "the black pill" by eggman
>>
>>29663222
>zero catch in 20's
>suddenly girls in 30's
Fuck off i wont be provider.
>>
File: 20160622_205202.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160622_205202.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
>>29661443
Yup, gaze upon me with envy.
>>
>>29662497
You learn to do that through trial and error, even chads go through that it's just that they started at a younger age.
>>
File: dem choco chips.jpg (129 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
dem choco chips.jpg
129 KB, 570x425
>>29663255
not sure what feels worst. being genetically inferior, or lacking this deliciousness.
>>
>>29660259
>they don't even know we exist
do robots believe they actually exist? you live your life on a computer masturbating all day. you are no better than a sponge.
>>
>>29660259
>Women don't not like us, they don't even know we exist.

Maybe, However, I don't think that's what is actually happening. Women do recognize that radically undesirable men exist. It's merely that having seen the wizards and the monsters, they teach themselves to look away. If they are ignorant that such men exist, it is willfully so.

That may seem cold, but it actually springs from empathy rather than cruelty. Women are human and an essential part of being human is empathy. Were it not for this trait, our species would have perished long ago.

When a woman beholds a disgusting man, there is a moment when she recognizes his basic humanity and can't help but imagine what it would be like to share his lot. She imagines what it would be like to be a human being estranged from basic human experiences. It's a horrifying thought. It brings with it a deep sense of survivor's guilt, compounded by the fact that she too finds our monster disgusting. He may be hurting, his plight may make her soul may ache, but that doesn't change the fact that his appearance makes her body ill. Nature has given her both a sense of empathy and a love for beauty. Whenever a woman beholds an ugly man, these two impulses find themselves at war.

So the woman learns to look away. She wills herself to turn the monster into a specter. If that fails, she consoles herself with the thought that someone will eventually desire the monster, even though she herself never could. Or perhaps she labels the monster a creep, a criminal. She is disgusted by him, but his failings are moral rather than natural. And so he is worthy of her contempt. If he is miserable, he deserves to be. No criminal deserves happiness.

The sad thing about this is that it doesn't arise from women being evil, but simply human. As is the case for all humans, sometimes their own goodness is too heavy a burden to bear. Sometimes learning to harden one's heart is the only way to prevent it from breaking.
>>
>>29663356
are you a virgin? that's probably as bad as it gets. i get sick of cookies but i never dislike sex.
>>
>>29663275
So you expect something for nothing?
Not even Chad gets girls for free. He gives his body. Most guys offer a warm home and a sholder to lean on.
>>29663262
Sign a prenup and/or marry a women who works, so there is a more even divide of money through a divorce. Most marrages don't end in divorce, and the ones that do typically are a result of grtting married for the wrong reason.
I'm watching the black pill atm, but I never really cared what eggman has to say for the most part.
>>
>>29663507
I thought everyone knew prenups were a sham, judges can just throw them out
>>
>>29660302
ugly chicks get laid way more than ugly guys
>>
>>29663583
Prenups are extrodinarily hard to throw out.
>>
>>29663631
that's really not true. poor people tend to fuck other poor people, and ugly dudes with money literally have every girl on the planet as an option while nobody cares about a bitch who works.
>>
>>29660259
What if I am a transgender midget so getting asked out by other trans. midgets is normal (hypothetically)
>>
>>29663775
please show me an example. Please show me all the pussy notch is rolling in. this might be true if you have billions but really you will probably just have roasties waiting for you to fuck them once so they can just cry rape for a settlement.
>>
>>29663408
>Women are human
>>29663222
>Women are people too

Fucking cucks, women are goddamn animals that should be kept barefoot and pregnant in the sculleries for their entire worthless lives.

Women capable of empathy, give me a fucking break.
>>
>>29664412
>Women capable of empathy, give me a fucking break.

Well, come on. Of course they are. Does that basic human attribute make them transcendent goddesses? Of course not. Only something as debased as a devil would regard the roughest and most primal of human traits as something angelic.

Of course, if you're occupying the lowest circle of Hell, I suppose the one above you may very well look like Paradise.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.