[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the memes are real. The 80/20 rule is real. Chad is real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 675x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 675x446
All the memes are real. The 80/20 rule is real. Chad is real. Everything, it's not just memes.

It hurts
>>
Every time I think of her I feel like I am on the promontory of vomiting, but can not, & I think of her often. How can this possibly continue? I have never come across such a difficult person. Fuck absolutely everything; I will reduce everything but the flowers and trees and maintain its reduced state for milennia, by the volition of my own bleeding fingers. Fuck these disgusting stalactites of piss that drip from the ceiling of these concrete caves. Fuck absolutely everything. But most importantly, fuck you. I will reduce any thing that I do not understand with the blood of Zarathustra in my veins, stomping across these blades of grass that lie like colonnades upon the soil. Fuck absolutely everything. But most importantly, fuck you. Fuck Everything. Fuck. Everything. Fuck. Everything. Fuck. Everything. I refuse to be raped any longer. And I can not wait for any one else; I am the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and I must remove this world of the forces of evil.

Even if it takes me millennia, I will remove this world of the forces of evil, at which point she will have come to her senses.
>>
>>29659532
Opinions are based on facts. That's something no one ever wants to say. And memess are based on opinions, these r9k ones specifically anyway.
>>
>>29659532
DUH PARETO PRINCIPLE?>
>>
>>29659532
The 80 20 rule isn't real. That would be retarded. Chads are real in that everyone likes attractive partners. That doesn't mean you can't get a gf.
>>
>>29659687
Actually it is real. Do some research. They found by studying female dna that they had babies about twice as often as males, and that's back in the day before this harem culture happened. Marriage was made so every man got a female, and only one, so the other guys would get a chance. Seriously, do some research.
>>
We need big war so that us betas have something do in this society.
>>
>>29659687
>The 80 20 rule isn't real

I am a Chad-bot and it's real brosif
>>
>>29659532
Robot logic:
>80/20 Chad gets all the pussy
yet
>everyone has had sex but me waaah I'm such an autistic loser

They're clearly incompatible. Which one is it faggots?
>>
>>29660057
the 20 of men get pussy all the time.
the other are cucked or fuck one to four girls in a lifetime.
>>
>>29659532

Of course it is real, this is nothing new. Best to just accept it and move on with life, nothing you can do about it and no point in dwelling on something you can't change.
>>
File: amerifat pepe.png (13 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
amerifat pepe.png
13 KB, 636x778
>>29659592
Will you save me anon?
>>
>>29660031
Hahahahhaha no it's not. Everyone I know gets some pussy like literally everyone who's over 5'5" gets laid. EVERYONE.
Also I bet you're a college freshman you don't know shit. What fraternity are you in??
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 498x594
>>29659532

It's quite sad how many on this board calls facts as ''memes''. It makes for an easy shield for an otherwise uncomfortable realisation. Not wanting to accept the fact that women getting picky over their Chad boyfriends while guys like us spend all day fapping to the latest fetish is unacceptable. This mentality only encourages the ''fembots'' to think men have it just as good as women.

>>29660057

A lot of people will have sex at some point, problem is Chad lives the luxury of multiple casual girlfriends, while us betas are lucky to land one girlfriend. Chad has to make 70% less effort than us simply because he was born with X, Y and Z.

>>29660104

This. Most men are disposable in the eyes of a 6/10 girl. She may be average looking but she holds power over this man because she's probably his second girlfriend, and he is her twenty-third boyfriend. The relationship inevitably loses its ''spark'' (i.e. money, popularity, looks, etc.) and she will move onto bigger things.
>>
>>29660340
Are you eviI?

Originality
>>
>>29660369
Please leave you know nothing of our pain
>>
File: ze feels.jpg (37 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
ze feels.jpg
37 KB, 451x633
>>29660388
what do you mean by evil, i make my mom cry at times, but she used to hit me when i was 4-17.
I bullied/joked with the autistic girl in class, being autistic myself.
im filled with love that i cant release and i complain alot.
whater sempai, saving me would be a wise choice... i promise
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x420
>>29660057
>>29659687
>He doesn't know

Preselection is real Dawg.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.