[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /shortfuse/ here? >wake up wanting to crush someones skull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 54785748578.png (282 KB, 568x330) Image search: [Google]
54785748578.png
282 KB, 568x330
who /shortfuse/ here?
>wake up wanting to crush someones skull
>extremely angry at small things
>inb4 edgy
literally can't do anything about it
>>
>>29659507
Do you have an extremely small penis OP?
>>
Learn meditation. Focus on your breathe, be patient, and the anger will leave just as easily as it arrives.

Emotions are fleeting reactions, they aren't YOU.
>>
>>29659507
its funny
I wake up happy
when im doing nothing im happy
but when I have to do shit everything pisses me off
>>
same. everything has to be near perfect or the slightest shit will ruin my whole damn day.. I dont mean it to be that way but because of how I was raised I expect nothing but the best for myself since my parents beat and treated me like shit and turned to drugs instead
>>
>>29659514
why
oregon
>>
File: 1464885503038.jpg (105 KB, 580x359) Image search: [Google]
1464885503038.jpg
105 KB, 580x359
>>29659540
nonaction is the key to happiness
>>
>>29659533
This is bullshit. I can meditate for a full 30 minutes, snap out of it and still yell at my neighbor for letting her dog shit too close to my windows 5 minutes later.
>>
>>29659574
An idle mind is the devil's workout, family
>>
When and where I grew up, people lost their tempers daily and more. Now the neighbors will call the cops and the male in the house will be detained for questioning on domestic abuse. They have criminalized emotion.
>>
>>29660672
the fuck does that even mean you cryptic nigger
>>
>>29659569
>Short fuse
>>
The only thing that truly makes me rage is people with anger issues. Comes from having a father and brother with anger issues growing up and having them take it out on me. Otherwise I rarely get angry and I certainly don't throw rage tantrums like a child.

If I met OP and he started raging at me I'd probably build off his rage and we'd fight to the death.

Kind of scary really, I can never work in retail.
>>
>>29659507
Me 2bh. Almost sent to prison because of it

>>29660869
NOBODY FUCKING CARES
>>
I always went full autist and had rage outbursts in class at high school when normies couldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP and listen to the teacher.
I overreacted, but some stuff was hard and I wanted to pay attention, almost impossible with so many retards yelling and running in the classroom.
>>
>>29660869
Same to me. I once got in a fight with my dad and hit my big sis for that shit.
Both went too far, tho.
>>
>>29661011
I care, faggot
>>
>>29659507
You're mad because you are impotent.
>>
>>29659507
I'll never understand people with short tempers. Like just tell someone about your troubles and they go away.

A lot of anger issues is that the people feel they have to get angry. You don't have to be angry, you are all wonderful people.
>>
File: [biribiri] Tadashi 2D 214.jpg (166 KB, 613x582) Image search: [Google]
[biribiri] Tadashi 2D 214.jpg
166 KB, 613x582
Not being able to act on my emotions, especially the anger and depression and disgust is increasingly stressful. I've been told it gets easier as you get older, but I'm just getting more and more sadistic inside. It's getting to the point where I start daydreaming about cutting someone's limbs from their body while they're alive or raping a woman and I get an erection while walking to a class. I zone out too, and that's the sign I take to mean that it's enveloping more of my mind when it happens.

I might commit a mass murder or eventually, and my face will probably be pic related.
>>
>>29661583
Iktf

Like everytime I'm getting yelled at or someone talks down to me I just imagine torturing the fuck out of the person and killing them. It's really calming, like cigarettes to smokers.
>>
>>29659507
probably autism, i am not even joking
>>
>>29659507
It's called testosterone brah, it makes you want to fuck up anything in your way.

Utilize it well and you can do some amazing things.
>>
>>29659507
I HOPE YOU KNOW I PACK A CHAINSAW (WHAT)?
>>
Yep. For me it's mostly criticism/disapproval that gets me really pissed off. I'm terrified that one day I'm going to lose control and really hurt somebody or possibly even kill someone and go to jail.
>>
Lift weights. I'm as calm as a cucumber except when I'm taking caffeine and driving.
>>
>>29661767
Can confirm: am actually autistic
>>
>>29659507
Do some breathing exercises when you wake up. I know it sounds stupid but it works for me. There's lots of vids on YouTube.
>>
>>29659507
I get angry when I get asked to do something by my mom or brother at home.
It only lasts like 1-2 seconds.
I just want to relax and only do what I feel like doing.
Before this I never got angry.
I wonder if that's my bipolar acting up.
When I got diagnosed 6 years ago I was told it was depressive bipolar.
>>
Exercise OP, get really sweaty

Sounds dumb but really it works wonders
>>
>>29659507
I'm the opposite, my fuse is too long
>>
>>29659507
Same here, OP. I think I'm gonna buy a punching bag to take my frustrations out on.
>>
>>29659574
More like the key to boredom.
>>
>>29661119
I actually got an A once when a teacher tried to calm down another student who was going into full autist mode and sperging out because he thought something's not fair.
I lost my shit because he just didn't get it and yelled at him "Shut the fuck already, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"
He sat there, completely silent, staring at me as if I just had killed his mom before his eyes, pure look of terror in his face.
Teacher went "There you go. Christ. And you, you get an A because he's finally quiet."

Man, I loved this teacher. Still do. He was kind of an even more british version of House, MD but without the vicodin. Ah, the memories...
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1080x1080
>>29659507
I think this is the image for you
>>
File: 1467351036179.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467351036179.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
I flew off the handle yelling at my sister the other day. I made her cry. Then I went and cried for doing that. Had to work swallow my pride to hug her and say sorry. I hate this shit, both my parents did it, now I do it.

>>29660869
>I'd probably build off his rage and we'd fight to the death
>I can never work in retail
I've been able to restrain myself from fist fighting with strangers, but that's because I've not been around the general public other than school. Getting a job where I have to deal with them would certainly cause problems.
>>
>>29660869
>The only thing that truly makes me rage is people with anger issues
Same. Being raised by a psycho bitch addicted to cocaine does that to you.
I'm surprised I never tried to kill her or something similar, I thought about it every single night when I was a teenager.
>>
>friend acts like a prissy bitch and rants at me over fb about how much of a shit friend I am
>stay awake in bed for hours imagining and planning the most brutal and harsh put down I could ever scream at her over the phone

As much as she gets under my skin, it's good motivation to lift and train with a punching bag
>>
File: rs scammed.jpg (113 KB, 828x1024) Image search: [Google]
rs scammed.jpg
113 KB, 828x1024
>tfw trying to surpress the urge to murder obnoxious drunkards or people who chew with their mouth open
>>
>tfw used to just cry when I got really mad and I would calm down
>now all I can do to vent is to punch a wall or kick a door or break something
I'm usually able to stop myself from doing so but when I'm getting really worked up it's impossible not to do something stuoid like that.
>>
>tfw you get angry at your family and immediately regret it
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.