[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw raised over a million dollars in direct revenue, probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (897 KB, 961x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.png
897 KB, 961x1128
Tfw raised over a million dollars in direct revenue, probably more, for my employer over 2 years.
>>
Who /skilled wage cuck/ here
>>
File: 1460207722900.jpg (29 KB, 364x466) Image search: [Google]
1460207722900.jpg
29 KB, 364x466
Good job wagie! Keep up the good work and maybe shekelburg will give you extra vacation time!
>>
'penis_awe loli' is goat tag
>>
File: 209SY.jpg (31 KB, 480x337) Image search: [Google]
209SY.jpg
31 KB, 480x337
tfw I am a net burden on my employer and have sucked away hundreds of thousands of dollars.

tfw I'm still one of most valued employees because I never get wrapped up in the normies' office drama know when I need to pretend to be working
>>
More pics like this please senpai
>>
>>29658905
who do you work for you cuck
>>
>>29658905
Sauce
Fr828ncnsn
>>
File: jew-pepe.jpg (291 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe.jpg
291 KB, 800x778
Bad slave! You should be making double that! Get back to work! Time is money!
>>
>>29658905
Yeah this is called getting ur surplus value extracted. Hard.
>>
>job doesn't exist if you don't help aid profit for a company
>except for government jobs where they pay people to do things they need and are just a drain
>companies have jobs like this too, called human resources, janitors, basically everyone they don't want to pay
>complain that you did your job well
>don't use that as leverage to get a better job with your resume since employers would love that shit
>instead blame your employer for hiring a decent employee
This is some kind of double troll isn't it?
The company knows that a small percent of employees are doing a majority of the work.
Its why
>>29659692
and human resources exist.
There's a short list of people who actually give a fuck and make the business worthwhile, why would you be mad about being one of them?
If anything thats something to be proud of, and proof that you can do far better on your own.
>>
>>29658905

> tfw you make a shit ton of money for someone else who does an easier job
>>
>>29659924

The Eternal Bane, Antithesis of all Normies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.