[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All women have to do is not be fat. Why do they struggle so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_o7n99s2dHl1vsgoazo1_540.jpg (47 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7n99s2dHl1vsgoazo1_540.jpg
47 KB, 540x304
All women have to do is not be fat. Why do they struggle so much with this?
>mother has been trying to lose weight for over a decade, finally gave up got the stomach surgery
>women I am acquainted with constantly trying to lose weight/keep it off
>women constantly posting about food on social media
>normie friends marry/long term date bitches and they become landwhales

I like food too, but I don't obsess over it. I just don't understand.
>>
>>29658689
so recently I put on some weight although still in the healthy range I want to be lighter. I used to be skinny tier skellyington but now when I tried to diet with what I used to do to get skinny I don't lose weight. whats up with that shiet
>>
>>29658740
Calories in vs calories out. If you aren't losing weight, you're eating too many calories. Literally the easiest thing to do is lose weight

>inb4 muh condishuns
>inb4 I WORK OUT
>inb4 I hardly eat

Just count your calories you skinnyfat creature
>>
>>29658689
tbf women gain weight more easily and it's more difficult to lose it for them. Partly because they don't have as much muscle mass, but not only that.
Unless they would really exercise regularly, some of them would probably have to be on a permanent diet it seems. And that would interfere with their hedonistic lifestyle I guess.
At least some of them might consider dating robots, but mostly they don't even really have to...
>>
>>29658689
women have to take in less calories to begin with because their metabolic rate is generally lower.

then, most of them are a lot shorter than men so they have to take in even less if they want to maintain weight.

women can have cravings for food that are caused by hormone stuff before and during their period.

women get pregnant and that leads to weight gain during pregnancy because of inactivity and cravings and inactivity once their child is born (though breastfeeding can probably help with that).

other than that, it's just as likely for men to be fat as women so any reason that a man is overweight probably has a parallel for women, whether it's ignorance of nutrition, laziness, depression or emotional eating out of emptiness.
>>
>>29658689
>I like food too, but I don't obsess over it. I just don't understand.

It's because it takes discipline. In the shit world we live in most girls are raised without having an ounce of discipline so it's no suprise that fail to do something as basic as not shove food into their gaping mouth hole.
>>
>>29659034
I'd agree with anon >>29658950
regarding their hedonistic life.i know too many with living situations conducive to weight loss, but it never happens.
>>
File: 1466385355140.jpg (449 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1466385355140.jpg
449 KB, 1280x1920
>>29659034
>cravings for food that are caused by hormone stuff

So, it is a biological thing? What evolutionary purpose could this have?
>>
File: fatty.jpg (86 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
86 KB, 728x728
>>29658740
You probably haven't been dieting long enough. I've noticed females do this. They'll diet for a couple of weeks and give up. Also salt I hear is a very important factor.
>>
>>29659252
Not everything natural conforms to a "purpose".
>>
I don't get it either.

Given that all women want a Chad, wouldn't it be in their best interest to stay slim? 2/3rds of America is overweight, so there goes 66% of your competition just by not being a fatty.
>>
>>29659252

Oh man that picture says so much.

She is smiling because she knows she is supposed to be happy yet at the same time you can see the frown / realization in her face that she knows deep down inside that she is an ugly fucking beast.
>>
>>29659427

Most men are out of shape also so it evens back out.

Also, slightly chubby girl with a cute face is still going to get 20+ msgs on a tinder a day for a fuck while a man in the same situation, slightly chubby but good looking, would be lucky to get laid once a month.
>>
>>29659317
This!
Takes time. Gotta eat healthy, exercise, and wait. It takes 3 months to notice a difference, 6 months to see significant results and up to 1 year for a toal transformation depending on how much you need to lose. Most people just dont have the dedication to work that hard for that long.
>>
>>29658689

There was some study done that showed women care more about food than sex, while for men its other way around. Some evolutionary thing I guess. Also the calories in, calories out meme needs to die already. There is lot more to healthy well balanced diet than calories. If you eat lots of highly processed shit that lacks vitamins and stuff, your body is going to start demanding them, but because it has evolved in environment where food was scarce it just tells you to eat more instead of being more specific.
>>
>>29658689
>I like booze too, but I don't obsess over it, I just don't understand
>I like painkillers too, but I don't obsess over it, I just don't understand
>I like sex too, but I don't obsess over it, I just don't understand
>>
>>29658689

they always think it's about eating snowpeas or no carbs or something

no fatty and no woman in general has ever thought "let me go ahead and calculate my bmr and tdee to get this started"

none of them count calories, and when they cut it's always down to 1000 for half a week or something similarly unsustainable
>>
>>29659317
ya it's called having a period. diet for 3 weeks then become a hormonal pig monster for a week. rinse and repeat.
>>
>all women have to do is not be fat
i love this meme
>>
>tfw one of my molars broke and I can't eat properly
>my root canal+crown isn't for another 2 weeks
>been eating small amounts of soft food and drinking Boost and Ensure for 2 weeks already
>scale is broken so I can't monitor my weight

I think I'm getting skinnier though
>>
>>29660035
>Boost and Ensure
upmarketed junk food
>>
>>29660061
I would probably be close to dead without it by now

I have been unable to eat properly
>>
My mom is friends with this lady that admits she just has no willpower. She doesn't want to stop drinking cokes or eating cinnabon because they are good and when she gets an urge, she can't tell herself no, its "too hard".

Like what the fuck kind of mindset is that? Its just too hard to say no to that 5th coke of the day? Whats going to happen if you don't? Will you melt? Dumb bitch.
>>
>>29658689
girls are crazy man just that don't think 2 much about it
>>
>>29659477
She would still be increasing her chances to land a giga-Chad if she wasn't chubby at all. The higher you move up the ladder in terms of looks, the better chances you have of getting an attractive partner.

Since I've started on the road to becoming /fit/, I'm beginning to simply hate fat people and their fucking standards. Since when was it okay to be a fat piece of shit? Since when was being "average" okay?
>>
>>29658689
I think it's more socially acceptable for a woman to crave unhealthy food, and just binge in general. They'll blame it on being emotional, their period, or whatever else. Then when they gain weight they just feel bad about it and don't actually do anything because everyone is beautiful.

>>29659833
This too. Fad diets, pills, food that makes you lose weight, etc. seems to be more popular among women.
>>
>>29658950
But chubby women also look better than chubby men. Loads of girls also get fat in ass and legs which does not look bad at all.
>>
>>29660085

fruit smoothies possibly with protein powder, you dumb fuck
>>
>>29660090
its a lack of self control. women are generally giant children. my mother and my father are both obese and have been for multiple decades.

when their obesity during their middle age leads to a 100% chance of alhimerz, parkinsons, or some other incredible metal disease during thei rold age, perhaps then they will realize how stupid it was to be fat.

REMINDER 70% of the first world is overweight and over 30% of it is obese. you wonder why people cant think for themselves when the body supporting their minds is so fucked up beyond repair.
>>
>>29658689
Women have always been fat. Look at those paintings and statues from eons ago, all fat people in them.
>>
>>29660375
Hehe you're right! Frankly, a bit chubby looks natural and it's nice. Often nicer and cuter than if they were skinny. Plus I do enjoy women that can exert a certain weight for when they huhh.. stuff.
>>
Women are weaker, I don't mean this in an /r9k/ way it's just obvious if you've paid any attention to real life.

Women tend to try more harder to lose weight if they're obese, more so then men. But the vast majority fail horribly

There's diet groups in my country, nearly always 99.9% women in them, nearly every single gym has women aerobics classes or some gimmicky bullshit that's always full of women, they also seem more susceptible to gimmicky nonsense like diet pills as well.
>>
>>29660407
people being fat back in the old days were seen as something positive because that meant you had alot of money for food, today it is a low class thing because of junk food.
>>
Also find it funny how fat fuck men know they're fat and don't expect to be liked just because.

Why do fat men accept their disgusting state but fat women still want to pretend it's everyone else who has the problem?

Have you ever seen a fat guy complain about beauty standards and not accept that being fat is his own fault?
>>
File: lard.jpg (65 KB, 481x734) Image search: [Google]
lard.jpg
65 KB, 481x734
Fembot here.
It is partially down to the being shorter/needing less calories thing but I think it is primarily because women will sabotage each other with treats and sweets.

Back before I became a NEET I worked in an office, I was about 190lbs when I arrived. I was pretty antisocial and didn't talk to the other females much. So they started giving me cookies and chocolate and making comments as I gained weight. I went from 190lbs to 280lbs in about 2 years. I remember some of the hurtful comments they made

'Oh we started giving anon chocolate to draw her out of her shell, but it seems she just exploded through it'
'Anon is the office cookie tin'
'Anon doesn't use the watercooler, she gets water by breaking out in tears if she misses a pizza friday'
'Anon won't go to HR if we laugh at her because she thinks it stands for Health Retreat'

I am 240lbs now but still can't resist food.
>>
the world has simply gone insane and i really have no clue what is causing it

there were barely any fat people on this planet 100 years ago. there were probably only a handful of women over 200 pounds 100 years ago. why didnt women have trouble with their weight back then? what changed? what happened to women in the past 100 years that made them so terrible both inside and out? was it the industrial revolution? was it feminism? was it the jews? i wish there was an answer.
>>
>>29660591
so you're saying you got fat from just their cookies & chocolate?
>>
File: 1466452770381.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1466452770381.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
>>29660591
You are not a "bot" you stupid whore. I am a 6'3 200lbs guy and i can't get laid.

Someone would fuck even a fat cow like you and all you have to do to get shitloads of orbiters is just lose some weight.
>>
>>29660591
Damn. I'll give you that, dealing with other women must be a tough part of being a woman. That was really mean...

I keep trying to get other people fit; I'd never sabotage them. Anon, my advise would be don't eat shit food anymore, AT ALL. No exception. That's what I (almost) do now. ONLY healthy food. You eat to get better. It's hard to lose a lot of weight; go all the way.

Also, women do not belong in the workplace. Offices used to be nice places to work in and be productive, now it's all office politics and gossips. Also, you can't be a robot and you shouldn't be here. And you probably have a roastie. And you're fat. But you don't have to be.
>>
>>29660591
Top kek, how hard is it to just say no? Sounds to me like you're looking for excuses instead of admitting that you made the mistake.

I live in one of the fattest states in the US so I'm constantly assaulted by people offering me some really unhealthy stuff. You know what? I manage to say no thanks and go on my day. Unsurprisingly I manage to remain a healthy weight. (Working out helps with that)

Learn some self control, bitch. Would you start using heroine just because it was offered to you?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>29660752
>Women
>Self control

If she was 50 lbs lighter she would be addicted to chad's dick. You can bet your ass that she's not a virgin.
>>
>>29660832
Honestly, they're probably just a neckbeard roleplaying. I just felt like going /fit/ on them.
>>
>>29660591
Women hate other women. They must have perceived you as a threat and sabotaged you so that they could feel better about themselves.

I had an ex and she worked in an office and went through a similar thing. They made comments at her and she pointed out it was hard to focus on being healthy when nobody else gave a shit.

She put on weight and must have made a big effort to diet an exercise because she went back to her original size.

Women man. They can't be trusted.
>>
File: 2016-04-15 09.34.27.jpg (217 KB, 454x802) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15 09.34.27.jpg
217 KB, 454x802
>>29660854
I am not a neckbeard.
>>
>>29661004
Kek, is this you?

djugjcvjbvo
>>
>>29661088
Yeah that would be me.
>>
>>29659252
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/pms-cravings

>During this time, the pesky stress hormone cortisol spikes, and the feel-good hormone serotonin dips. This fluctuation makes your body crave foods with lots of sugar and fat because they boost levels of serotonin and combat cortisol production, making you feel happier and more relaxed.

http://www.gaia.com/article/3-top-period-cravings-and-what-do-about-them

>A woman's need for magnesium increases dramatically between ovulation and menstruation. Naturally the body looks to replenish its stores by craving foods high in magnesium. Guess what is high in magnesium? Cocoa beans. No wonder so many women crave chocolate close to their periods!

>Our caloric needs fluctuation through our cycle. That means we need to eat more on some days than others. Menstruation is a time where women are not only shedding a lining of the uterus, but also cleansing toxins and processing emotions that may have been ignored during the month prior. This requires a lot of energy, so we may find our hunger is increased premenstrually.

>As our hormone levels change, the adrenal glands are at work. Minerals are incredibly important to the function of our adrenals glands. When we have a mineral deficiency we crave salty foods. It is important to listen to this craving since it is indicating a deficiency. The type of salt you choose is crucial. Sea salt, sea vegetables and water rich vegetables are high in the full spectrum of minerals our body needs.

It's not so much an evolutionary purpose as it is a consequence of different caloric and nutritional needs.

A period is a lot more than most males understand. Your body is going through a bunch of physical changes and it effects energy, overall physical state and mental/emotional state drastically.
>>
>>29661254
You can crave certain foods and eat them without eating so much you gain weight. That's just a lack of self control.
>>
>>29661254
Sucks to have a vagina, it seems.
>>
File: typical robot.png (18 KB, 566x476) Image search: [Google]
typical robot.png
18 KB, 566x476
>>29658689
The same reason you're a pitiful faggot.
>>
>>29661254
women have been having periods for hundreds of thousands of years

it wasnt until the last 50 that they became disgustingly obese
>>
>>29662420
Food wasn't always so plentiful either
>>
>>29662420
it's not just women who are obese now genius. and i'm just explaining why women have cravings during their periods.
>>
>>29662614
why is more food being available an excuse to completely gorge yourself?

you could eat cake every day without getting fat
>>
>>29661327
of course it is. but both men and women lack self control now and most food is unhealthy unless you prepare it from scratch by yourself.

>>29661566
it kind of does, but you get used to it. still, it's one of the reasons men think women are "crazy." if their bodies were making them super stressed out and tired and hungry and in pain half the month, they might be crazier too. most women don't have it so bad but others do and it affects your life pretty directly.
>>
>>29662667
I didn't say it was, but most people literally couldn't get fat before, they just didn't have enough calories available.
>>
>>29659833
There's no need to count calories. Just follow Jack LaLanne's advice:
"If man made it, don't eat it."
"If it tastes good, spit it out."
You can argue about the details, and this might not be the optimal diet, but there's no simpler way to avoid getting fat. Unnaturally delicious food (and don't be snobby about what this means, all fast-food counts) breaks human appetite regulation. See "food reward".
>>
>>29662865
That's stupid advice, healthy food is supposed to taste good. The problem is when your taste buds get warped from consuming way too much salt and sugar.

And you can eat fast food without getting fat. If you ate a couple burgers and salad, that's way different than eating two burgers with large fries dipped in sugary ketchup, with a large soda and dessert.
>>
>>29662991
>healthy food is supposed to taste good
When evaluating the "if it tastes good" part, imagine you are a fatty.

>And you can eat fast food without getting fat
A great many people cannot. Why risk it? If you scrupulously avoid fat-person food you will not become fat. Try getting fat on plain boiled potatoes. You'll probably give up before you even reach "overweight".
>>
>>29663100
>When evaluating the "if it tastes good" part, imagine you are a fatty.
Yeah I get that, but then people start thinking they need to eat improperly prepared raw vegetables and dry, boiled chicken to be healthy.

>A great many people cannot
Mostly due to lack of education on how to eat properly, which isn't helped by people pushing fad diets, weight loss pills, special diet food, etc. instead of just eating properly in the proper amounts.

Yeah it's harder to gain weight on low calorie food like potatoes but that doesn't make high calorie food bad. In fact, you have to spend more time eating when you eat low calorie foods which can be a detriment. It's like this video of a vegan eating 10 pounds of lettuce for lunch, she had to watch a movie because it took her so long to eat it all. At that point, it took her about 2 hours to get 650 or so calories. Meaning you would need to spend 8 hours every day just eating if you're an active male. That's not reasonable.
>>
>>29660591
Thoughts / observations about women in the workplace:

> can undermine each other like in your post
>also will stick together if there's anything to be gained from that
>women who are motivated and successful are not supported by other women
>women who are confidant and cheerful are seemingly loathed for having a positive attitude
>women who don't follow the herd mentality are shunned

I don't envy women in the workplace, it's not easy.
>>
It's a lack of discipline. They just can't handle themselves.

If a man were actually in charge of them like he should be, he'd be putting them to work and setting the menu.
>>
>tfw was morbidly obese
>realized one day i only ate out of habit but never when I was hungry
>rarely knew the feeling of hunger since I stuffed my face and chugged soda non stop all day
>teeth falling apart, gut and man tits sagging down over the belt and showing through shirt
>one day realize i just have to wait until my stomach rumbles a little before I eat something
>only need to eat a few bites and the rumbling stops for a couple hours
>lost a massive amount of weight in a short time doing this
>family doesn't understand when I told them how easy it was

The hardest part is when everyone offers you food when you're obese. They know you want it. Every day at work they try shilling pizza or cookies or something to you. Go to your parent's home and there's cookies and muffins and tons of pretzels and shit they try offloading on you "TRY XXXXXXX!".

Fuck off.
>>
>>29658689
Now women don't have to be skinny either. The dating world is so competitive that fat girls have no trouble, which is why they feel emboldened to pull the fat acceptance shit
>>
>>29660527
Because there's no women going crazy over an obese guys dick. If women validated fat fuck men like men do to fat sluts we'd see more of it.
>>
>>29658689
because you are poor and poor people are fucking retards who love to consume shit on command (ads).

i haven't spoken to a fat chick in like 6 years and everybody i know goes to a gym or plays sports regularly like 3 times a week. you're not the only moron who figured out that it's easy to be healthy.
>>
>>29660591
>women will sabotage each other with treats and sweets
OK, don't blame other women, that's bullshit. It doesn't even work, because it's still an issue of willpower/self-control.
But, those people sound like assholes.
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (50 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
50 KB, 550x366
OP here, you guys make some good points. I'm starting to believe that everyone is addicted to something and have to be to keep them going. Any thoughts?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.