[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has /cripplinghateagainstgaypeople/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 200x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 200x356
Who else has /cripplinghateagainstgaypeople/ here?
>>
I'm not gay but i wouldn't mind trying gay sex once. I already got a handjob by a guy and it was enjoyable desu
>>
>>29658427
Are you a closeted gay? Good luck with coming out. btw, I'm straight.
>>
>>29658427
I'm genuinely curious as to why. I find the thought of gay sex weird, but it doesn't affect me at all so why should I care? If two dudes wanna stick it in each other's butts that's their business.
>>
>>29658427
maybe you are just gay yourself
>>
>CLOSETED GAY DETECTED
Its okay op im not homophobic, just come out
>>
File: two-cute-twinks-9.jpg (127 KB, 656x985) Image search: [Google]
two-cute-twinks-9.jpg
127 KB, 656x985
>>29658427

>2016
>Not at least bisexual

Go fuck yourself OP, bois are awesome
>>
>>29658556
>hurr Durr you hate fags because you can't get out the closet
>ignoring the fact that gays spread diseases and their animal behavior is based on pure degeneracy and expectation to be accepted or rejected by society.

To be honest I was totally expecting that lame reply, edgy boy. lemme guess, youre straight but 100% down for tranny cock, rite?. Kys
>>
>>29658752
Keep up the good edginess.
>>
File: why-00059.jpg (46 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
why-00059.jpg
46 KB, 625x625
>Chasing roastie whores
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>29658752

Just get out the damn closet.
>>
>>29658427
Thanks making life harder than it is already.
>>
>>29658708
Ok, you suck me off and i'll fuck you in the ass but i wont do the same for you.
>>
Gays should be euthanized in my opinion.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
Hello op

T. Gay
>>
a lot of them are weird and spergy but any system with the potential to stop them will also fuck you over

when you call for the state, realize that you're summoning cthulhu
>>
>>29658708
I want to rest my head against his chest
>>
>>29658427

I dont have a problem with gay men, but i think dykes should be holocausted.

Dykes are shitty and should be cullled
>>
File: E08BqUWp.gif (12 KB, 623x622) Image search: [Google]
E08BqUWp.gif
12 KB, 623x622
Death to all homosexuals. Orlando was just the beginning. Get ready to be exterminated faggots.
>>
>>29659763
I know a dyke and she's one of the more redpilled women I've met
>>
I only hate the fags that get in my way. Gays who pretend they are girls and get all flirty with you, shit like that. I'd rather they didn't exist so that I could be assured I was actually talking to a woman. It would make finding a gf a lot easier desu, but it seems like the only people who are interested in guys on the internet are fags.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.