[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she will never help you make the ultimate sacrifice then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>tfw she will never help you make the ultimate sacrifice then fuck your cold corpse

Was the bf qt or a robot?
>>
How would you even live with yourself after that? I would actually end up killing myself
>>
>>29658270
i wonder if she'll get jail time? or will the pussy pass for Stacey Thundercunt prevail?
>>
>>29659313
why should she go to jail, she didnt make him do it. If he was dumb enough to get talked into killing himself against his own will he probably deserved it anyway.
>>
File: 1453621427253.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1453621427253.png
69 KB, 366x401
>involuntary manslaughter
>repeatedly told him to kill himself
>involuntary
>INVOLUNTARY
>>
>white knights defend a roastie
every single time
>>
>>29658671
>doesn't know the full story

Nigga she was urging his boyfriend to kill himself for months and even bragging about it with one of her friends. This wasn't some spur of the moment thing she regretted because she didn't mean it.

>2016
>falling for the roastie meme
>>
I wonder if she urged him because she didn't care, or because she knew he was suffering and she cared too much.

Yeah yeah I know, >implying
>>
>>29658270
He was a robot. I live in Massachusetts and remember this being all over the news. Pretty sure they said she was his only friend. Fucking bitch should have just left him alone. I don't see what the point in convincing someone to suicide is.it's one thing to stay neutral in the situation and offer in biase third person advice and perspectives but to convince someone who you are supposed to be in love with into suicide is just evil. Also she has a big forhead
>>
>>29659337
swap the genders and it's an instant case of domestic violence to be put on the news 24/7 with dumb fucking attention seekers milking it for all the attention and money it's worth

you know this is true
>>
>>29659375
She was basically bragging about what a submissive bitch he was and how she could make him do anything to a friend, so neither. She absolutely cared, but not in the good way.
>>
>>29658270
the dude was pretty average, I guess he worked with his dad on a fishing boat and could have been a captain pretty young and everything
sounds like a pretty sweet life thrown away for some trash
but the bitch is crazy
has one of those attention seeking disorders because her sibling is better than her in every way or some shit
I read a lot about this when it was going on but don't really remember the details and cant be bothered looking it up
>>
>>29659420
Source pls
I've changed my mind on this case after she presented her highly believable version of the events, that she was slowly groomed into accepting his obsession with suicide and then eventually helped him.
I believe her because I'm suicidal and I do the same with my family, so I know from first hand experience that this is something suicidal people do.
>>
File: 1467406474482.jpg (58 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
1467406474482.jpg
58 KB, 700x514
>>29659531
She wanted him to commit suicide so she could get attention/pity and raise money with a fundraiser.
>>
>>29659616
that's the first version yes, and the one the media went with for maximum drama. But not necessarily true. Do you have messages where she calls him a submissive bitch and that she pulls his strings?

>'He has, in fact, brainwashed her to the point where she is now accepting his idea of this is my only option,' said Carter's defense attorney.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407372/Massachusetts-teen-fights-involuntary-manslaughter-charge-boyfriend-s-suicide-encouraged-texts.html
>>
>>29658270
Should have been voluntary manslaughter. Fuck this dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1467262143110.jpg (10 KB, 237x192) Image search: [Google]
1467262143110.jpg
10 KB, 237x192
>>29659762
>said Carter's defense attorney
>>
>>29659905
what a weird thing to occur
>>
>>29659411
True however if someone wants to kill themselves and they aren't physically made to they why should x person get in trouble? I don't give a fuck if a roaste was the one urging him or the fact it was a man who died but if you wanna kill yourself your gonna kill yourself
>>
>>29659401
OP here, I live in Maine, wanna fuck?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.