[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Holiday Alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 564x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 564x575
So here I am, again. Alone. So I was thinking, why not go to Anime Expo, kind of skulk around there and watch Anime. Except I have never been much of a weeb, I'm in my 30's now ( though I don't look it), so I know I'm just going to be the creepy sad man wandering around ... Huge crowds, filled with people who have friends...

My purpose for speaking about this, is really to ask what are you guys doing this weekend? Would you spend 100 dollars for four days of being shown how alone you are?

I've been alone so long, that I actively avoid giving myself hope. You see I tend to read people very well, so I know that very few people tolerate me. I'm just too quiet and now I'm becoming too old.

Sorry for the blog post, just wanted to reach out and see how all of you (Americans and other if you want) are handling the holiday weekend.
>>
The same thing I do every weekend.
>>
Holiday weekend? Man I'm all alone for 13 days, my parents and my bros are on their way to southern Spain right now. I thought I would enjoy this complete freedom at least a bit. The first day barely passed and I'm bored and miserable as always. The only little, tiny bit of hope I have is getting called from the company I applied to, but 4 days and still nothing. I'm sitting in my underwear, eating canned/frozen food and just try to ease my boredom, any way possible. Most of the time it's not working. Everything is fucked.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>29658271
From all the threads on /r9k/, all the faggot/"I want to fuck my mother"/blanket posting/"BRAAAAAPH"/fembot/dick-size threads this one is the cringiest?
>>
>>29658343
Maybe it's because I'm a sign that it does not get better. That you reach your 30's and here you are, alone still. Mind you I do work, I have a car, I have money but I for damn sure could not connect with another human even if my life depended on it. Sadly for humans it kind of does.

>>29658259
That sucks man, I know what you mean about being completely alone. It should be awesome, but really it just heightens the reality of having really very little to do. Having no one to talk to. So there is a tendency to just kind of wait for the world to happen. Right now I'm in my underwear considering whether to go fuck a hooker or masterbate. I'm not very wealthy and I do have bills. However, being close to a human might be nice.
>>
Bro, I feel for you and I understand where you are coming from. That level of social anxiety is painful on every aspect of one's life, but there is one natural solution to fix every social problem you feel....

It's called the "Fuck It" method of living life.

You should totally hit up the ANIME expo and get out the house this weekend and enjoy yourself. And if the thought of being alone comes across your mind, just say "Fuck It" and go own with whatever you want to do.
>>
>>29658538
I should. It's not like I ever fit in anywhere, so it's another place to not fit into. So no big deal.
>>
Huh, a fucking weekend already. Well, it's still better than a dead end job day. I guess I'll take a walk in the city among the crowds, imagining that I belong to some the happy entertained groups. Or maybe go find some beach to watch some Stacies in the bikinis while pretending that I don't stare at anyone at all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.