[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching a qt stacies phone on the bus >she opens up whatsapp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 6666666.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
6666666.png
139 KB, 917x871
>watching a qt stacies phone on the bus
>she opens up whatsapp
>literally 100+ contacts and conversations
looks like im staying a virgin for life
>>
File: 1434533069604.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1434533069604.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>not even r9k wants to talk to me
>>
>>29658046
This shouldn't surprise you. Think about how desperate all of us are and how our social ineptitude is the only thing holding back from expressing that desperation fully, and even then it still breaks through on occasion. Now realize that we're in the far minority, and that most guys are willing to degrade themselves for a chance at sex. That's why online numbers are so skewed in favor of women. They don't care as much as guys and thus have the advantage in the dating market.
>>
>>29658146
how do i deal with the pain then anon?
>>
>>29658190
You live with as much self respect as you can and in regards to women, show the difference between yourself and the horde of horny men. Focus on improving yourself first, and when you do eventually pursue a relationship, learn to handle rejection with dignity. In other words, live life for yourself, and find value in things beyond women.
>>
>>29658471
Wanted to add to what anon's saying here. Women (especially top-tier attractive women) literally cannot comprehend when a man doesn't get pulled into her orbit. It drives them crazy. They're used to getting away with anything, and if you just treat them like a normal person and not a hot grill you'd be such an anomaly that you'd skyrocket to the top of the charts. Weird shit, but the secret is to make them want you. Let them chase. Give them someone they can play pretend princess with, and all you need to do is exploit their fantasies to win them over.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.