[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leaving work today >walking next to two coworkers who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1465259700602.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1465259700602.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>leaving work today
>walking next to two coworkers who are also done
>they are talking about past relationships
>turn to me, "anon, how many relationships have you been in"
>say 0
>they say, "oh...well there's still time. You're only 20" in this really down trodden voice

I don't want your pity normies. I just don't.

Worst part is that they harassed me until I agreed to go bowling tonight. I probably just won't show up.
>>
>>29657888
You should go, even if it's not something you really want to do. Think of it like social exercise, and an opportunity to improve your charisma a little bit.
>>
>>29657888
>letting normies get to you
>implying you wouldn't be completely fine having no gf

its pretty easy. just use women as pump and dump and thats it. No reason to get a gf because all they want from you is your money and you to be their emotional tampon
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 289x174
>>29657888

Just go, if you are destined to be a Wizard, nothing will happen. If you're not, acquire social skills. Either way, it's a win-win.
>>
>>29657949
But I know what they say about me behind my back.
>"anons so quiet"
>"anons weird"
>"I bet he's into weird stuff"
I don't want to deal with their bullshit
>>
>>29658122
I understand what you mean, but you might be pleasantly surprised with the situation and there are worse things that you could with an evening. The fact that they want to come with them at all means they must like you at least a little bit.
>>
>>29658180
i don't know man. i guess i'll try to go. oh well, it's either that or sitting in my house all night watching shitty youtube vids
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.