[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOR EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE A ROBOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 1466674057464.jpg (259 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1466674057464.jpg
259 KB, 1663x1247
Reminder that you CAN'T be a robot if:

>you're at least 6 feet tall
>have an attractive face (5/10s are excused but pushing it, 6/10s and over fuck off)
>have a larger than average penis, at least 7 inches
>you're well-built
>OR you are a female
>have a college degree, attend college, or plan to attend college if still in high school (only exception is if you're currently in college but expect to fail and drop out with no hope to be able to re-enroll in the future due to a lack of funds)
>currently in employment, but not a low-rank dead-end job (self-employed don't count)
>constantly seek "self-improvement", want to be approved by normies AND actually going through with all this
>has a girlfriend, or wants a girlfiend AND is actively searching for one

I'm going to be soft about this and consider people who aren't virgins, don't have non-standard interests and have many IRL friends to potentially be robots only if they also follow tons of other robot criteria, but there's seriously ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can be a robot if you're any of the things in the greentext.

With even just one of these things alone you should be, at the very least, be able to become a cyborg with some effort, if you're not already one. You can't be a robot and everyone with an actual brain will assume that you're on /r9k/ only to make fun of us actual robots because you're an insecure faggot that needs lowly people to feel better about himself. Fuck off.
>>
>>29657863
Why would I even want to be classified as a robot?
>>
great thread OP
>reported
>>
File: 1399672726846.png (479 KB, 508x576) Image search: [Google]
1399672726846.png
479 KB, 508x576
>>29657863
Fuck off with your newfaggot shit, only the original definition counts. Everyone who functions so well in society that they manage to land a girlfriend and/or manage to lose their virginity is not a robot. The only acceptable dispute which has been discussed about this matter is if losing one's virginity with monetary help aka. paying hookers counts.
>>
>tfw 6 ft tall
>tfw 8/10 face
>tfw 8 inch dick
>tfw college degree
>tfw going to grad school
>tfw well built
>tfw work out often, eat right
>tfw have gf with amazing personality, lost virginity to each other, giant ass and perky C's

>tfw not a robot
You can't compete senpai.
>>
>>29657863

>meet all but one of those criteria

>still postin in ur seekret club anyway

Do something bitch
>>
Can we just agree that everyone is normal who is better than you in particular? That's how "robots" always define it. You want to glorify your lack of redeeming features and you can't sympathise with anyone even slightly less abject than yourself.

Normie here, and I'll be here for your next thread to explain why you're wrong :^)
>>
i'm robot no fuking doubt. I like being sad, it makes me happy
>>
File: 1435840801340.png (132 KB, 272x251) Image search: [Google]
1435840801340.png
132 KB, 272x251
>>29658130
>and yet his personality is so flawed that he only feels more superior than the lowest of the low
maximum ``hmm'', as they say !
>>
File: 1465226762593.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465226762593.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>29658134
>>29658130

>Voluntarily goes to /r9k/ for some form of validation
>>
File: a.jpg (232 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
232 KB, 970x545
>>29657863
Height one is bullshit , you've never seen a lanklet in your life before OP?
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>Normies are coming onto MY board and POSTING FREELY REEEEE
>Doesn't actually own 4chan and therefore can not do anything about it
I have a vagina how mad does that make you op?
>>
>>29657863
>People that have had sex can be robots.

Fuck off being a kv is the most defining factor of a robot.
>>
>>29657863
>6'2
>ugly face/bad skin
>4.5 inch dick
>fat
>male
>no college
>work in retail
>don't give a fuck about "normies"
>Still a kv and have never had a gf

By your definition non-virigins aka normalfags are more of a robot than a kv.
>>
>>29657863
T B H senpai the only criteria for robothood should be being a KV, which I am despite fulfilling a lot of these categories.

A lot of people work on themselves and have these things you mention but are still lonely as fuck KVs because a few years of being a robot in your teens is fucking difficult to overcome, the bitter mindset stays with you for life to some degree.
>>
>>29657863

This is very important,

beta cucks are ruining this board by providing attention to females.

also giving up on women and dating improved my life as I didn't feel the need to impress or prove myself to anyone. just be comfy and cultivate new interests and hobbies
>>
>>29658637
robots apply to be mods or janitors
deleted non robot threads

it's easier than you think but robots are lazy shits
>>
>>29657863
Youre condradicting yourself because by setting standards you are setting a norm. So by being on this board you, are in undeniable fact, normal by these set standards
>>
>>29657863
>6'2"
>face is probably a 6 or 7
>micropenis
>virgin, but asexual so this doesn't bother me
>not female
>attended college for a year and dropped out
>mostly only ever worked low paying menial jobs; making $13/hr under the table now; most I've ever made
>have schizoid personal disorder so literally could not care less about social acceptance
>no desire for a girlfriend or really any human contact at all

Honestly, I don't see myself as a "robot" either since a large of that seems to be tied up in sexual angst, which I cannot identify with at all. I'm certainly not here to make fun of anyone though.
>>
>taller than 6 American units.
But that's average around my country.
>in college.
Is this even an achievement?

Other than that I qualify as robot.
>>
>>29657863
According to that list I am a robot.

Hooray I guess?
>>
>whites
>robots

originalu commentu
>>
>>29657863
>non-virgins can be robots
opinion discarded, please leave this place forever OP
>>
>>29658580
t. tallfag
>>
>>29657863
>you're at least 6 feet tall
5'9"
>have an attractive face (5/10s are excused but pushing it, 6/10s and over fuck off)
Have been told I'm 3/10
>have a larger than average penis, at least 7 inches
7 inches
>you're well-built
No
>OR you are a female
No
>have a college degree, attend college, or plan to attend college if still in high school (only exception is if you're currently in college but expect to fail and drop out with no hope to be able to re-enroll in the future due to a lack of funds)
Going to college in September
>currently in employment, but not a low-rank dead-end job (self-employed don't count)
No
>constantly seek "self-improvement", want to be approved by normies AND actually going through with all this
No
No

I'm a robot and proud, and I'm staying.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1706
>>29657863

I failed all of these except the face test, explain to me how I'm automatically excluded from your special club just because of my genetics.

You hypocrites will cry all day on this board about how society looks down on you because of your looks, something you were born with and can't control, and then forsake anyone offering condolence just because they don't meet your reverse standards.
>>
>>29657896
>can't handle the banter
Spotted the feminist
>>
>>29660510
What if you were raped as a child?

bl0x
>>
>>29658637
Go die of cervical cancer
>>
>>29657863
What if I'm over 6 feet and in college but I'm still an autist and haven't spoken to someone in a social context in years?
>>
>>29660603
Fuck right off with your equal opportunities bullshit. We're here because we failed genetically. I know it's really hip to be a loser nowadays, but if you're looking for approval try Reddit or even /soc/. Maybe they'll put up with your "troubled hunk" bullshit.
>>
>>29657863
Why don't you go to wizardchan if you want a community like this?
>>
>>29660669
Why don't you go to Facebook if you want to hang around normie attention seekers?
>>
I don't even know anymore, lads. I can't really say I'm a robot because I go to a great college, have a nice group of friends (girls included), and am decent looking (5/10 I think). The only thing I'm missing is a gf. I've never had one before and I'm a KHV. I don't even know how to go about getting any of that stuff.
>>
Normie is a state of mind. Being over 6ft doesn't automatically give you that mindset. Being attractive pushes you heavily into that territory because from an early age normies will befriend you and you'll get caught up in parties, getting gfs, hating on nerds etc but even that it doesn't take a massive amount of imagination to see how an attractive person can end up a robot.

These threads are bullshit and betray a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be a robot.
>>
I'm all of the three reasons I can't be a robot that are the first but the rest is just not me.

I'm a robot because I'm a loser with wasted potential. I just don't give a shit, and I'm not ready to start giving a shit.
>>
>>29658573
>validation

no i just like laughing at how pathetic you faggots are

also all my friends envy me for the dank pepes you guys supply, thanks
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>29658637
Just why are u here?
If u want attention why want it on the internet let alone in a site that is anonymous?have u no chads to fuck?
Girlfriends to go out shopping with?
Friends to hang out with?
Seriously just leave ffs!
>>
File: 1455122209237.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1455122209237.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>29660952
>no i just like laughing at how pathetic you faggots are
>his normie life is so shit compared to other normies he needs to come to /r9k/

It's okay, it's not being a second place Chad.
>>
>>29657863
>I'm going to be soft about this and consider people who aren't virgins, don't have non-standard interests and have many IRL friends to potentially be robots only if they also follow tons of other robot criteria, but there's seriously ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can be a robot if you're any of the things in the greentext.

Theirs your problem OP, there are absolutely no incels on 4Chad at all.
>>
>>29660952
>also all my friends envy me for the dank pepes you guys supply, thanks

No problem. It's good to know Chad would be nothing without us.
>>
I don't come here for validation or to feel better about myself.
I visit and mostly lurk because of the humour, the unique insight and the unique perspective on this board.

I used to post regularly in 2012 but it was exhausting.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.