[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>birth child because the parents happened to be horny and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 100_2247.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
100_2247.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>birth child because the parents happened to be horny and drunk and knocked up the mother
>permanently mutilate his penis minutes after he is born
>leave him with surrogate parenting devices like television and video games so they can ignore them and work more hours
>kick him out of the home as soon as he turns 18 so you can convert his room to a home office
>pat one another on the back telling themselves they're good parents even though their son is now a basket case that can't survive without popping psych meds
>move to florida to play golf and await death

Why are American parents so fucked?
>>
File: 1461436377628.png (135 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1461436377628.png
135 KB, 600x488
>>29657256
>>leave him with surrogate parenting devices like television and video games so they can ignore them and work more hours
Still better than what I went though. I was left with my aunt all the time and went to work with her. She was a stripper. Cant say it wasn't a learning experience though, all those girls "working their way though college" actually did teach me how to read and advanced math when I was only like 6.

Dysfunctional doesn't begin to describe my family.
>>
>>29657336
holy shit is this the premise of an anime script you're fantasizing about in your jack-off alone time?
>>
>>29657596
What anime have you watched that has actual strippers?
>>
>>29657256
Also if they get sick you better go take care of 'em!
>>
>>29657596
kek'd

Would read this in manga form, though.
>>
>>29657256
Don't forget the key to good parenting. Harsh words and threats for every infraction. Also why did he start doing drugs?!?! Gee I dunno lol
>>
>>29657256
fucking crybaby
>>
>>29657751
The good kind.
>>
>>29657336
I donno, being left with half clad, concerned motherly figures does seem better than being left alone with a game concle.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.