[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NetChill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445039934883.jpg (176 KB, 965x879) Image search: [Google]
1445039934883.jpg
176 KB, 965x879
>Asked girl "Hey do you wanna get really fucking drunk and watch Netflix or something tonight
I am in dire need to get completely fucked up"
>She just texts back
>hahah
>Possibly

What do I do robots.
>>
Translation: no
>>
Keep pressing her, she wants you to want her
>>
>>29657063
Buy some lube and a box of condoms just in case
>>
>>29657126
Welp.

>>29657134
I feel like I'd be a clingy betafuck if I were to do that.
>>
>>29657134
Don't do that you'll come off desperate
>>29657063
Just tell her if she wants to come you'll be there with a bottle. Get drunk and watch some got dang movies by yourself if you wanna catch a buzz
>>
>>29657173
I want to say that but there's something else that I'd want to do if she's not up for it, and I'd need to leave early for this other thing.
>>
>>29657173
Also watching movies alone drunk would make me feel suicidal prob desu.
>>
Pls respond
I need to feel wanted tonight
>>
Normies out in full fucking force today Jesus christ
>>
the age of robots is dead

this board is LITERALLY chalk full of normies

literally everyone now is a normie

there is no such thing as a robot born after 97
>>
>hahah
Why are you retards telling OP to pursue this whore? "Hahah" means amusement at the concept of OP being worthy of her presence. Whores like that need stonewalled.
>>
>>29657378
>>29657395
Yeah I guess I am turning into a normalfag at this point.

>>29657473
I'll take whoever can give me attention.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.