[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here plays /League of Legends/? LoL is superior to all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2538
Who here plays /League of Legends/? LoL is superior to all of your neet games. Try proving me wrong, OH YOU CANT
>>
>>29657006
look m8 I played it for 5 years, it really went downhill, especially the /v/ community

we used to play premades together all the time, now all the best players quit because the game turned into cancer
>>
>>29657006
MOBAs are the clickbait of video games. If you play MOBAs, you're a faggot
>>
league of legends is normie shit gtfo normie
>>
no, becouse i dont like having the taste of dicks in my mouth
>>
>>29657084
How the fuck is league normie shit you retard? You breathe thats also normie shut so why dont you stop breathing and killyourself instead?
>>
i play it but mainly cancer champs to make kiddies rage urgot is just too fun to give up
>>
>>29657006
Silver 3 try hard here, I get so fucking angry it's probably unhealthy. I wish I was into Starcraft so I wouldnt have to rely on a shit team.
>>
>>29657006
>played lol for half an hour
>got bored
>>
>>29657006
I would've agreed before dynamic queue was introduced but the game is normie central now. You gain an advantage by queueing up with "friends", most of the people in my rank don't deserve to be where they are, and only stay there as long as they do because they play janna/raka every game and try to die as little as possible while their premade cucks carry them.
>>
>>29657121
Isn't it like the biggest and most popular game? Go to twitch and see all the fucking girls playing it. Sure looks like a faggot normie game to me
>>
File: 1441447042745.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1441447042745.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>29657140
Kek how do you get stuck in silver 3 while try harding?
>>
>>29657224
who knows anon, I don't even care about the game that much anymore and I can maintain Diamond 3 while fucking around... I guess some people are just naturally talentless.
>>
>>29657224
To give an example, I was in champ select during promos and my internet cut out. It gave me a loss over something so stupid, and out of my control. Then I lost the next game cause top and bot hard fed in lane and there was nothing I could do
>>
>>29657006
lol ikr lol is SOOO robot
BTW do any of you guise watch Kaceytron , she's like the ULTIMATE fembot!
>>
>>29657068
mobas are the cancer of video games if you can even call them that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.