[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see old friend from highschool down street >try to pretend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1467349357564.png (47 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1467349357564.png
47 KB, 500x430
>see old friend from highschool down street
>try to pretend she is not there
>she giggles as she passes
well there goes my self confidence for the month
>>
You don't need her to be confident. Pave your own way.
>>
She knows you're still a shy, anxious little pussboy.
>>
>>29656835
I am more distressed over the fact she laughed as she passed. For some reason she thought something about me was funny.
Do I look funny? Pathetic? I thought I was doing better in all honesty.
>>
>>29656860
I was like this when I was friends with her and she was fine with it.
I nursed her back to health when she got sick because her family was absent during high school
I feel like she may have been trying to be purposefully mean, but I have no idea. God damn it.
>>
File: 1465565567408.jpg (52 KB, 419x392) Image search: [Google]
1465565567408.jpg
52 KB, 419x392
>couple weeks back
>old high school classmate was my waitress at the sports bar I went to with friends
>imiditately starts chatting me up
>friends say shes into me
>over the course of the time I'm there I have a couple drinks
>she says shes going on break and wants to chat outside for a minute
>fuck her hard as shit in the backseat of her car
>go back in and finish watching the basketball game

Funny how she bullied me in high school and we're now fuck buddies. I guess the last year worth of working out shows.
>>
File: 1467342783931.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1467342783931.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>29656916
Picture related
original cockatiel
>>
>>29656864
What could have possibly made her laugh? I smile when I see people I recognize, so maybe it's just that.
>>
>>29656946
I kept my eyes forward and pretended I didn't recognize her, since I'm not really interested in talking to anyone from high school. Smiling seems to be a queue to start a conversation for normies, for some reason.
It has worked on everyone beyond her so far.
>>
>>29656987
probably because you still noticed her and she realized, or you looked at her awkwardly without even realizing what you just did.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.