[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/weed/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: 1456263913523.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1456263913523.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
Anyone smoke here? It can be hash oil (dabs) or weed, I'm curious to know about others cause I recently quit.

>bought a gram of dabs every so often
>smoked it in a pen(G Pen, a convenient way to get high, anywhere anytime, almost to conveniant cause you end up always doing it then)
>kept my dabbing limited, use to initially do it once every two weeks or so on a night where I felt like I could use it
>recent gram I bought I smoked it the night I got it and every night after that until I was done
>felt fucked up, I felt different the day after and heavy headed
>noticed it changed how I thought a lot
>a lot more things bother me and it activated my paranoia
>friend who also smokes shatter like crazy is now recently starting to feel that type of effect and actually told me about it and said he's gonna stop

I feel like its been better since I stopped. I have first hand experience so I can easily say that weed does effect you, any dumbass who says that a drug that alters your mind for a few hours used in doses weekly and less has no effect, is in denial. Curious if any other robots experienced this.
>>
I just smoke weed not wax or any of that crazy shit. Weed makes you see your true self, and I really hate what I see. It opened my eyes to a lot of things.
>>
Smoke the herb, with least chemical shit u can find. There is a reason why its natural.
>>
It's not the weed, it's you

its a drug that amplifies your current mood. If you still dont get it, here's a fitting example

>a normie smoker, who has his life in order and on the right track
>happy, relaxed, no worries in the world

as opposed to

>a robot smoker, who's life situation is obviously shit
>paranoid, jaded, overall bad trip

duh
>>
>>29656848
weed is not natural
>>29656822
it doesnt make you "your true self", it's a drug, and as any other drug, it messes with your brain. Not that messing with a brain is a bad thing, but to think it makes you, again, "your true self", is beyond retarded
>>
File: 21115.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
21115.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29656791
I got charged with user drug possession here in my country
>can't join the army anymore
>can't have any public job anymore
I should an hero
>>
>>29656874

nah man, weed makes you super introspective. You will analyze every single thing about yourself.
>>
>>29656876
>tfw you can have 1g on yourself and they just write you a 40 euro ticket

yurope, lel
>>
>>29656898
you missed my point completely, but thats whats expected of a junkie huh
>>
>>29656899
I had like 1,5g and they only charged me because they have this "toll" they have to fill every month to get the full payment
I'm not going to get arrested, but still fucked me up badly
>>
>>29656874
weed is not natural, huh? it's man-made in a factory or something? damn you learn something new everyday. i could have sworn it was a plant that grew out of the ground.
>>
>>29656921
yeah, no

they charged you because you're retarded, for both getting caugh and afterall, breaking the law. The toll is just a bonus for them
>>
>>29656917

You're a moron. I've come to harsh realizations when I was baked that have completely altered the way I see the world. You have no clue. Smoking weed for me is not about giggling and watching cartoons, I go into deep thought.
>>
Wtf is "dab" and where do you live where that's a real thing?
>>
File: IMG_5587.jpg (150 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5587.jpg
150 KB, 640x1136
Used to smoke three times a day every day, two months ago I quit and haven't looked back.

I was psychologically addicted and had a harder time quitting weed than I did cigarettes, I'd ignore my friends and sit inside smoking instead and my entire life would revolve around making sure I had enough weed for the next day. If dealers didn't answer then it was the end of the world in my mind and I'd be up until stupid o clock driving stupid distances just to get weed, fuck weed. I didn't even enjoy being high in the last months of it, it was purely routine that I couldn't get out of.
>>
>>29656923
the shit you buy from that shady guy nowadays isn't natural bub, not with all the chemicals used to grow that shit. 40 years ago the average thc% per g was around 5%, nowadays its around 35%. Guess the plant somehow evolved on its own these past few decades huh?
>>29656981
Yeah, but you still haven't realized you needed a mind altering substance, for what actually? Man, you're so far deep I can't even see you no more

back to 420chan with you
>>
>>29656954
no they don't
the toll is for real
when I got to the dp, it was full of squeegee-mans and kids with waxed kite lines
>>
>>29656981
You're right, other anon is being a cunt. Weed doesn't make you smarter or necessarily more introspective/analytical though, it just lowers your defenses so you can see through them more, which broadens your perspective. Some strains can make you more focused though.

(I'm high right now so not sure if this is coherent at all so excuse if gibberish.)
>>
File: 720x405-thedab.jpg (21 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-thedab.jpg
21 KB, 720x405
>>29657015
this is a dab, do this and you will get high
>>
>>29657015
Basically it's pure thc purged from the plant to form a wax type substance. A dab would be like a joint or a bowl.
>>
>>29657036
You mean a quota. They have to meet a quota.
>>
>>29657067
>Weed doesn't make you smarter or necessarily more introspective/analytical though

lmao, I thought it was common knowledge that substance abuse leads to loss of IQ, but no, you need to actually point it out

Guess you owe that insight to your weed habit huh? Shame your "insight" is others "common knowledge"

fucking stoners I swear
>>
File: IMG_3293[1].jpg (887 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293[1].jpg
887 KB, 3264x2448
>>29657023
oh yeah, all those shady guys behind the counter at the government sanctioned dispensary, with the label that discloses the chemicals that may have been used in the grow.

plants breed to evolve into better plants. there's no chemicals used to evolve the plants. it's basic genetics, you ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>29657101
sorry I'm not a native speaker and "toll" seemed like the right word
>>
>>29657105
>medicuck
Sorry, didn't realize, carry on breh
>>
>>29657016

I'm basically working a bullshit part time job so I can smoke every day. Weed rules my entire life. All I do is get stoned and sit inside all day wasting my life. My social skills at work got even worse, I'm extremely avoidant now. Wish I could quit this life but I'm in too deep to go back. Could not imagine having a "big boy job" and not being able to come home and smoke a blunt while downing a couple heinikens.
>>
>>29657023
>Guess the plant somehow evolved on its own these past few decades huh?
No, retard, it's called selective breeding. Maybe they use plant hormones but that's common in agriculture/horticulture.

>>29657102
>I thought it was common knowledge that substance abuse leads to loss of IQ
It is. I mean compared to when you're sober, not in general. Being high (a good high) will make it easier to see through your defence mechanisms. And you can think of things you normally wouldn't because your mind is less inclined to think inside the box.

>Guess you owe that insight to your weed habit huh?
Yes. Obviously I wouldn't know what being stoned was like if I had never gotten stoned before you absolute dildo.
>>
>>29657164

I have no idea how it ever came to this, I was always a good mommas boy. Now I'm 25 and I start the day off with 2 shots of whiskey and 3 percocets and a xanax bar. Then I'll be smoking weed all day. Just to live.
>>
>>29657114
That's ok friend :^)

edit: Thanks for the upvotes guys!
>>
>>29656874
Not the other poster, but he said it makes you see your true self, not that it makes you your true self. The implication of this wording pointed to the introspection one can experience while under the influence. You're purposefully misconstruing his statement to discredit him without providing a valid, relevant opposing statement.

Formulate a better argument, faggot.
>>
>>29657164
I was working a shitty part time job at the time too, I'd have like 60 pounds in the bank and be out of weed and I'd convince myself it was okay to spend 50 on a quarter ounce.

If I found out how much money I've spent on weed I'd probably hang myself.

When my old dealer first started selling he was broke and within a few weeks he was rolling around on a 350 pound hoverboard/segway/whatever the fuck they are, it hurts knowing I payed for it haha.
>>
>>29657164
Dude you need to stop before its to late, and I completely agree with the avoidant thing, it sounds similar to the whole paranoia idea. Doing it everyday isn't safe at all, anybody knows that.
>>
Right now I'm smoking several bowls a day, mostly (but not entirely) at night. Been ramping up the habits lately. Feeling like shit, might as well get as fucked up as possible.
>>
File: 1458908221404.gif (139 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1458908221404.gif
139 KB, 126x126
Anyone grown their own weed? Is it worth it/easy?
>>
>>29656791
I can share a story of my friend who fell into this crap and is still in it.

>known this guy for 7 years as of now
>best friends throughout junior high
>tried weed a few times here and there found it fun as fuck
>highschool comes and me and my buddy who hangout with my friend notice that all he wants to do is smoke weed
>ha alright, I guess its fun let's just keep smoking and hanging out then
>get older, all graduated, me and friend grow out of it and start to dislike it cause it gives us different effects now that our mind has matured
>best friend is only getting worse
>smokes it everyday and every chance he gets
>refuses to call it an addiction the times I brought it up
>he roughly does it 2-3 times a day, I'm assuming he just stays high all day now
>use to be a smart A+ kid but now he went to a shit college that basically only asks students to just get 50%+ in there high school courses for acceptance
>the times that I actually thought, fuck it I'll give this guy a chance and come hang out, he just seems eager to smoke and gets dissapointed when I refuse
>when we do smoke all he does is ask me to drop him off to his new stoner friends so he can get his next weed session in
>he seems to just use people for rides(he doesn't drive or have a license) so he can find a dealer and then smoke with friends
>me and friend start to notice so we stop hanging out because we figured out his whole use us for rides and weed routine
>he notices that he's lost us and is now stuck with his stoner buddies
>always tries contacting us and asking us to chill
>once again the chance we give him all he wants to do is the same shit, he even gave a speech on the routine of how were gonna smoke the weed and use it for the day
>me and friend just stop hanging out with him
>feel sad as fuck that he's got that lost into weed

The THC in weed is what hooks people, its the same ingredient used in cigarettes, how people think it has no effect baffles me.
>>
Been smoking since I was 16. Started to help with anxiety and shit, amazingly helped me freak out less in school and my grades marginally improved. Eventually became more of a fun relaxation thing though. Whenever I get high lately too i'll stand in front my mirror for literally hours just thinking out loud.
>>
>>29656791
Yeah I only smoke weed, have only dabbed like twice and wasn't a huge fan desu but it'sbeen funny to see dabbing go from "underground" stoner culture to a normie activity. I just didn't think it would really catch on so fast, but I guess pens are more attractive than rigs so w/e. I did start getting really paranoid on weed but that was only because I was fucking with DXM for a while and not taking at as seriously as I should have.
>>29656874
For me it's just all about being able to examine myself from a different point of view. Yeah, I'll smoke and get high with friends and watch dumb hilarious comedy but alone I just listen to music and try to examine how I feel about things. It's a really introspective experience, and then after I sober up I like to think about those thoughts or read some notes I took and it's fun to analyze them from my normal point of view. I don't think it really tells me anything about my "true self", but I think it helps me think about things in ways I wouldn't normally think about.
>>29657077
Dabs aren't pure THC. Every sophomore stoner thinks weed is just THC since that's what gets you high but depending on the process that your oil is created with, there can be several other cannabinoids that will create completely different highs. The interaction between a chemicals from a marijuana plant and the human being are still not completely understood because there are actually a good number of chemicals in the terpenes and it's hard to isolate them. This is also why you see THC pills like Marinol and synthetic cannabis like K-2 seriously fucking people up.
>The THC in weed is what hooks people, its the same ingredient used in cigarettes
I can promise you that there's no THC in cigarettes,
>>
>>29657897
>thc in cigarettes

Literally retarded.
>>
File: why-00046.jpg (30 KB, 514x578) Image search: [Google]
why-00046.jpg
30 KB, 514x578
>that feel when spend like $300 on weed a month
>>
>>29659689
Take a tolerance break you fuck
>>
>>29659689
>$3600 a year

Think about all the things that you could've gotten.
>>
>>29659707
The only things I spend my money on are fast food, gasoline, weed and rent. There's nothing else to buy.
>>
>>29659729
Holidays are fun. New experiences, too.

You are literally wasting your money and time.
>>
>>29659729

If you set your mind to the fact that all your money is good for is weed then that's how you're gonna live. I'm pretty sure the billions of other people on earth don't work to spend it all on weed. You're allowed to live a normal life, you don't have to spend it all on weed just cause you can. Thats crack head logic. You've pretty much just created an extra bill for yourself.
>>
>>29659729
Then get a fucking hobby holy shit. You weren't put on this earth to do nothing but smoke weed.
>>
File: 1467318395833.png (1 MB, 697x819) Image search: [Google]
1467318395833.png
1 MB, 697x819
>>29659700
>take tolerance break
>get really high again for like a week
>back to normal
What's the point when I could just smoke all the time?

>>29659759
Holidays aren't fun. They're either incredibly annoying and a waste of money (Christmas) or just a waste of time (Easter, Thanksgiving). I'm spending my money and time doing something I enjoy, so I don't see how it's wasted.

>>29659784
If I didn't smoke weed I'd just be sitting at my computer with a few hours of bike riding every other day. You seem to think that if I didn't have weed I'd have a much more fulfilling life. Are you even a robot?

>>29659804
My hobbies are reading articles on things that interest me, watching videos on things that interest me, arguing with people who have similar interests, riding my road bike for a few hours every few days. All of those are better with weed.
>>
>>29659804
Not him but no one was "put on this earth" at all. If he attains his happiness by smoking weed all day and not hurting anyone else then more power to him, no matter how retarded it seems to us.
>>
>>29659689
same as you senpai
I know people who smoke 10 joints a day
but I really don't get why people still give a fuck about anecdotal evidence when there is so much research on the subject
>>
>>29659841
If you're gonna have that kind of attitude about it then there's no point in even trying, I only replied because your initial post seemed that you were dissapointed in the fact that you spend 300 a month on it but it seems like you actually don't care.
>>
>>29659841
I assumed you weren't happy about spending $300 a month on weed, in which case the point of a tolerance break is so you can get your self-control back on track and not have to smoke so much to get high so you can smoke less often, get really high, and enjoy it more than smoking every day. But fuck me I guess, right?
>>
>>29659895
It's a bit annoying how much it costs, but that's about it. This is the first time in a while that I've gotten low on money.

>>29659850
Joints use way too much weed.

>>29659914
I'm not happy that is costs me $300 a month. It's a bit expensive since that's around a quarter of my paycheck. Usually that isn't an issue but this week I lost my car keys and had to get a new key made, which was stupidly expensive.
I'd also like to save up money just in case, but I can do that with the weed payments, I just need to stop going out to eat so much.
>>
>>29659954
but think of how much more you'd be saving
>>
>>29659964
If I really wanted to save that much I'd put more than 10% of what I make into my retirement account. The only things I need to save for are long term, like a new car and an apartment when my foster parents die.
>>
>>29659954
>I'm not happy that is costs me $300 a month. It's a bit expensive since that's around a quarter of my paycheck.
Well that's the trade off you have to deal with when you decide to use a drug every day. It's gonna cost you a lot more in money and happiness in the long-term but if that's worth it to you then so be it.
>>
>>29660038
>happiness
I don't see how. But yes, I guess it's unavoidable that it's going to cost a lot.
>>
File: 3465.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3465.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>29660049
Wait until you end up like these guys
>>29657244
>>29657897
>>
>>29660094
I'm 26. If I was going to end up like that I would have already. Nice reddit reaction image by the way, /v/irgin.
>>
>>29660094
lmao
or you could just grow it yourself you jackass
>>
File: 1467312087156.jpg (115 KB, 1285x1015) Image search: [Google]
1467312087156.jpg
115 KB, 1285x1015
I haven't smoked for like five days (desperately hit my empty pipe a few times though) and I can feel my thoughts becoming clearer and unlike the other times I'm not craving it so much

this is it robots, I think I've escaped. I used to take hits constantly then crash out and start it all over the next day, spending like $10 every two days

I now realize what a waste it was
>>
Embarrassed to admit it but I've been smoking only 3 weeks and I am finding it hard not to buy more. Yes im a lightweight and yes i have an addictive personality. I know that it will fuck me up. It makes everything relaxed and cool, but I will be stuck in my parents' house if I keep smoking. Why put my neck on the line or work hard or make tough decisions if I can just smoke a bowl and relax?

It's crazy how just smoking a little plant can make everything content and chill, and how it can bury everything. No girl? Screw it smoke a bowl and fap, you're just one of those guys who'll never have a family. No direction in life? Screw it smoke a bowl and listen to music or watch a movie, think about that stuff """"""later.""""""" Feeling angsty when not high? Screw it smoke a bowl and just stay high all the time, you have enough money to do that for at least a couple years.

Fuck.
>>
>>29659804
if he had a fucking hobby he would smoke weed soo much and probably he wouldnt even be here you fucking normie/roastie fuck
>>
>>29656791
I brought like 30 or so 10mg edible candies home with me from when I was last in Colorado and I will take them once a week and get comfy.

I stopped smoking when I joined the military, then tried it when I got out and it just wasn't the same, I just felt braindead. Edibles make me really comfy though and just feel better in general than smoking it ever did. I don't want to be high all the time but when I do its edibles or nothing.

I can see how people might not like it if they eat a shitload at once, it would be really intense. 20mg gets me really high, I couldn't imagine having like 50mg at once.
>>
Dabs all the way for me. Wax gives me a cleaner flavor, doesn't smell, more convenient, and more potent. Currently on a tolerance break, though. I dabbed two grams in one session the other day and literally forgot my name. Tripped the fuck out for 10 minutes. Can't wait to smoke again, though.
>>
>>29656876
what country are you living in
>>
>>29656791
How long have you been dabbing?
I've been dabbing for about 6 months using a nice rig, I think pens waste a little bit btw, and I haven't felt any of what you were describing.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.