[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tomato.jpg (27 KB, 510x376) Image search: [Google]
tomato.jpg
27 KB, 510x376
do you guys know how many sleeping pills you have to take to kill yourself

is "killing yourself with sleeping pills" even real anymore or is that just a normie movie meme about 15 year old girls who were rejected by some chad
>>
>>29656774

You're just going to fuck up your liver if you just down a bottle of Advil PM. Kill yourself with something guaranteed to work: extreme bloodloss.
>>
Overdosing sleeping pills rarely ends up in death, you wouldn't even be able to sleep. That many sleeping pills would just harm you and disrupt your digestive system for days. Iit's unreliable and painful. I would suggest cyanide if you could get your hands on it, it's way more reliable.
>>
>>29656795
im kind of a pussy who doesnt like pain/bleeding a lot thats why i asked
dont really have an access to guns (shooting myself in the head would be my preferred option) because of european gun law
bloodloss is probably still the best option so if i find nothing else i'll keep it in mind
>>
>>29656827
i wish i could. just some poison that i wont even really feel coming, i know im kind of a coward idk man
thanks for the advice btw
>>
Well... You can die, but you'd have to take at least a bottle... So why not just do something else? If I was going to kill myself I'd at least try to be original about it..
>>
>>29656857
i dont care if im original or not lmao
i just want to die at this point
>>
Try one of the methods there:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Suicide#How_to_Off_Yourself
At least do it in a memorable way.
>>
>>29656847
Just to be clear, cyanide is easy to come by if you know the right people. The death won't be painless though, it will be 2 minutes of pure agony, but it's reliable and works quickly.

Just to make sure that you don't hurt yourself with no results check out this site: http://lostallhope.com/
>>
>>29656774
modern sleeping pills are designed to b impossible to overdose on. I mean its possible if you took enough alcohol. But I doubt you have any knowledge of chemistry of pharmacology to know how to succeed and most poisoning attempts fail and I'm not telling you how to succeed. Fucking grow up.
>>
File: like a boss.jpg (154 KB, 429x2012) Image search: [Google]
like a boss.jpg
154 KB, 429x2012
OP, you could always die the proper way.
>>
>>29657033
actually made me laugh thanks anon
>>
Pills are the absolute worst way to die. It's ineffective and extremely agonizing. The method i've always recommended is CO2 poisoning by grilling charcoal. Burn a few bags in a small room and you'll slowly drift off to an endless sleep.
Get some good food, some good movies, some drugs if you like to indulge and have a little going away party for yourself. Just leave a note on your door because one good breath will fuck you up and you don't want to be an asshole to whoever may find you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.