[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are american women such a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: chrissy_park-174.jpg (104 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
chrissy_park-174.jpg
104 KB, 1000x667
Okay so I live in the Netherlands, every american woman I've ever met is spoiled basic bitch, they literally talk like stereotypical basic bitch I almost think they're being sarcastic, why is that ? why are american women so spoiled ? most of american guys are decent but I can't stand the women
>>
> Implying dutch women are any better.
>>
>>29656607

>from netherlands
>uses nigger slang
>>
>>29656699
what nigger slang did i use, famboy ?
>>
>>29656607
Because you're meeting wealthy chicks; how else did they travel to a different country? Only the poor are nice. When it comes to men they know they'll get beat down so we know better than to have a cunt personality all of the time, regardless of class, for the obvious fact that you'll catch a beatdown.
>>
>>29656967
This.

Ignorant privileged chick's who travel to do yoga and see other culture but totally miss the point by being super self centered.

This is exactly what I experienced when I lived in hawaii.. so many stupid cali girls with parents money trying to find themselves.

You might meet a cool travel girl one day but most are as you mentionedo.
>>
>>29656607
>most of american guys are decent
lol no they are not. you must have never been on a college campus they are as degenerate and insufferable as women
>>
>>29657124
No offense but the American society as a whole is quite superficial and self centered.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.