[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does being fat feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x1136
About six months ago I started dating a qt belly gf. However recently I feel like I've been gaining weight since I've spent almost everyday with her (I've always had a very thin frame and I suddenly am beginning to have a gut).

Can any fat robots confirm if it's worth it or not? Should I embrace it or try to control my weight?
>>
Controlll it being fat is not fun
>>
>>29656559
She seems to be having fun with it...maybe that's 'cause she's a cute girl, though
>>
>>29656524
control your fucking weight.
being fat feels like carrying around a repulsive tub of gristle on your midsection and it feels like having popcorn butter flowing through your veins. Go eat a thick pat of butter right now, with nothing on it. Just a large forkful of butter. Taste that shit. That's what being fat feels like.

And that's not the worst part. The worst part is that when you want to lose it, you have to suffer for months and months constantly with no breaks because you have to watch what you eat and resist having anything satisfying for weeks and weeks while getting exercise. Your mood goes into the toilet.
>>
>belly gf

You people need to be lined up and shot.
>>
control your weight, anon. being fat brings on a whole slew of negative effects on your body and you'll just feel shittier in general every single day of your life.
>>
>>29656621
This. Fucking fat girls sucks. You can't do half the shit you want to. she just lays there. Barely can go balls deep with all the fat.
>>
>>29656758
Dicklet spotted
Lmaoo cant go balls deep in a skinny girl but in a fat one it's easy
Also if you cant still lift your girl and fuck her hard however you want then you need to hit the gym

Belly gf's are patrician taste
>>
>>29656758
you sound experienced. it's not fat bitches fault that you go so desperate you fucked a chick you weren't even attracted to.
>>
>>29656966
>>29656990
Nah I got a 8 inch cock. It just sucks desu. I can't lift fat fucks. Belly and fat are to different things. Fuck that
>>
fucking a "qt chubby gf" is like fucking pigs
>>
>>29657609
IoI ok dicklet
>>
>>29657646
Keep thinking your fetish is even remotely good in real life virgin
>>
Don't get fat and help her get skinnier. You lose everything energy and start feeling lethargic more often. If she gets skinnier,you'll find her sexier and your sex life will improve
>>
>>29657668
Kill yourself cuck

asdf
>>
File: 1424048721875.jpg (5 KB, 194x152) Image search: [Google]
1424048721875.jpg
5 KB, 194x152
>>29657705
Did I strike a nerve? Fat girls are disgusting. I though it would be great also before I actually did it.
>>
>>29656524
Keep the weight off. Trust me. You don't want to be fat, and you sure as hell don't want to be obese (and it's a truly slippery slope from just kinda fat to full-on fucking obese).

Source: I'm obese, like 200 lbs. or so overweight.

This is pure misery. It's taken things away from me that I used to like to do, such as ride rollercoasters. It's made certain experiences, like traveling by plane, much more of pain in the ass. Speaking of ass, trying to wipe your ass when you're obese is real fun, 'cause it's barely possible; I dread shitting, and I put it off as long as I can. Showering, too, is a fucking ordeal; it takes me like 40 minutes because I have to be really thorough and get in all the folds and make sure my junk gets properly cleaned.

I want to get out there and try to date, but my confidence is completely shot. And even if I did work up the courage, where would I go with it? I can't fuck anyone like this. Hell, I can barely manage to jerk off.

And that's not even getting into how much clothing sucks when you're obese.

TL;DR - Don't get fat, OP. Don't let yourself go for anyone or anything. Being fat is the worst.
>>
File: get out.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
>>29657696
>If she gets skinnier,you'll find her sexier
What makes you so confident of this?
>>
>>29657953
post pics. You can't be that bad
>>
my one and only time having sex was with a rather fat girl (she hid it well with her clothes, i honestly didn't know until it was too late) and it was pretty disgusting. i couldn't even come. 2/10 would not recommend tbqh
>>
It's not that bad to fuck a moderately fat girl...we all know that you robot virgins wouldn't turn down even an obese feminist whale
>>
>>29656524
embrace it dude who cares she likes you no need to try and be buff x
>>
>>29656590
I eat a lot of butter. I'll put a quarter stick on 2 pancakes no problem. I used to dip slices of cold butter in sugar for a snack. I've always been skinny so I can't relate your analogy.
>>
File: 1414613644737.jpg (57 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
1414613644737.jpg
57 KB, 900x601
>>29656524
>tfw no belly gf
spare a thought for your robot friends
do the right thing
>>
>>29658666
>those panties

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (442 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
442 KB, 968x1296
>>29658066
All right, then, here you go (pic is actually a bit old, but it really hasn't changed).
>>
>>29659021
kyler is that you?
>>
When I was fat it felt like this
>face constantly feels warm in a shitty way
>can't run or walk as much, get short of breath easily
>feel massive disappointment whenever you look at yourself in a mirror
>get sick more often
>more depressed
>random pains in the back
Not worth it, I guarantee your gf is feeling shitty because of it and just is trying to delude herself into thinking she is confident
>>29657953
You mean you are 200 lbs or 200 lbs overweight?
>>
>>29659021
looks like 300. im 250 here and i dont look like that, maybe my fat distribution is different though
>>
>>29656524
There is quite a significant difference between this
>>29659021
and this
>>
File: 1461321480706.jpg (44 KB, 777x554) Image search: [Google]
1461321480706.jpg
44 KB, 777x554
Why does no-one mention the most important reason not to be/become obese?
>you will lose a foot to diabetes then die uncomfortably of heart disease at a relatively young age

Fat people have way more risk on everything from cancer to stroke to diabetes. 90% of health spending in the US is on chronic conditions, and almost all of those are the result of lifestyle choices, primarily obesity and smoking.
>>
>tfw 6'3" and 205 lbs and my fetish has always been to get fat with a qt belly girl
>tfw conflicted because i also want to be /fit/
>>
>>29659417
>>tfw 6'3" and 205 lbs and my fetish has always been to get fat with a qt belly girl
congratulations cause with a bmi of almost 26 you're already a degenerate fatty
>>
File: 1420403409179.jpg (64 KB, 484x533) Image search: [Google]
1420403409179.jpg
64 KB, 484x533
>>29659417
This.
This is all I could ever ask from life
Not doing the second until Ive done the first though to make the first easier
>>
>>29656524
If you like and she likes it, I don't see what the problem is.

If you start trying to control it, you'll have to count calories and watch as she gets to eat whatever she pleases. I think you should just embrace it, it doesn't seem to bother you too much right now.
>>
>>29659733
don't you get it?
doctors have the lowest job satisfaction of any profession, they all deeply regret the decision to go into medicine

because all they do all day long is treat preventable disease in fat people and watch them die uncomfortably at enormous expense
>>
File: 1458245123870.jpg (21 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1458245123870.jpg
21 KB, 480x354
>>29656524
You feel lethargic and tired for most of the day, sleep a lot more than normal, feel uncomfortable while doing anything that isn't standing up (and even that can be uncomfortable in public if you're self-conscious). You will always feel like it's too hot outside because of your blubber. Enjoy getting heart palpitations every once in a while, not to mention the pains you get in a random joint almost weekly.

That's normal "fat", not american obese levels where you can't even wipe your ass properly and get your thighs fucked up because of the chafing. I didn't have to deal with that. Must be a nightmare.

Anyone that has been fat here will tell you not to do it.

>She seems to be having fun with it.

She can be happy and bubbly now, but she'd be even more so if she was thin.

t. ex fatty
>>
>>29659930
>being 25-50 pounds overweight will automatically give you every possible disease

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>29656524
You don't want to carry that weight, son. Just feed her instead of feeding yourself. If she ever gets fit, there's a high probability of her dumping your ass.
>>
>>29657634
Hello David Cameron!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.