[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought beer Mixed with cola >cashier looking smug with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>bought beer Mixed with cola
>cashier looking smug with a smile to me
>identity card please Sir
>tfw you are already 25 years old.
>Sorry sir i just doing my Job here continu with here smug face

Beer Sold here with 18
>>
Yeah well. I get carded for that shit all the time and I'm 25 as well. But I knew a guy who was 26 at the time who got carded for taking the greyhound bus and you only need to be like 14 for that.
>>
They did it to me @ 30 and I didn't have any ID. A girl I liked bought before me and I had to leave looking like a tool
>>
>>29656513
My sister in law got carded a couple weeks ago, she didnt have it on her and didnt get a bottle of wine.
She's 36 what the hell.
>>
>>29656714
>sister in-law

NORMIE OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEDDD
>>
>>29656729
That just means his brother got married...
>>
>>29656729
If he has a sibling who gets married, and their spouse has a sister, they become Anon's sister-in-law. You are not a smart man.
>>
>>29656729
>>29656742
Yeah it's my brother's wife
>>
>>29656513
Its probably not how you looked, more probably because anyone who drinks beer mixed with cola has to
be 13 at the oldest.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.