[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nofun/ here? I somehow seem to bore most people who hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466473217524.jpg (40 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1466473217524.jpg
40 KB, 604x604
Who /nofun/ here?

I somehow seem to bore most people who hang out with me. I'm starting to think my lack of impulsiveness and not taking drugs/drinking excessively is what makes them go away.
The moments I did do that shit, the atmosphere changes.
>>
File: 1433922603379.jpg (374 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
1433922603379.jpg
374 KB, 1240x786
IKTF, it's to the point where nobody but someone I'm not that fond of wants to hang out, ever. I hang out with him anyway, to be fair. It goes well but I'm never eager for a repeat.

They all shy away from it, makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong. Am I that unlikable?

end complaint
>>
I feel like I'm stuck at the level where people like you but not enough to actually consider you a friend and invite you to do shit
>>
>>29656622

Same.
They don't dislike me. I guess I'm "an ok"-guy, but not the type of guy you want to invite to parties or some shit.
They still invite me to go have a drink or some shit, but when fun is to be had, I don't hear much.
>>
I drink and do drugs (alone), doesn't make you cool at all. Makes you see the world even worse than what it probably is.

I'm probably going to end up ODing in a motel 6 room somewhere in the south
>>
>>29656483
I don't like getting wasted drunk anymore. To me fun is going out and doing something like riding a bike across town to play some frisbee, or going down to the beach and surfing. Most people's idea of a good time is getting so twisted drunk and high you can't even walk. I went to a bar with a friend from high school a while back to celebrate his birthday. Ordered a large beer and watched the crowd just turn into a sloppy mess and I felt embarrassed for most everybody in there
>>
>>29656483
I had friends but most of them all still indulge in the whole drinking routine and in Britain, it's done to excess.

So now I don't drink or crave parties or nights out of heavy drinking and bad next day hangovers, I don't have friends.

I'm a loner because what I crave is more than just cheap indulgence.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, because it means that I'm not cool enough for Chads or Staceys, but I think they're idiots anyway.

It just means I have to find people who share my interests.
>>
>>29656752

Why do people do that?
I don't get how people turn this shit into a friday night routine and keep enjoying this.
>>
>>29656483
>Hanging out with people
REEEEE! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!
>>
>>29656784
Addiction. Alcohol is a cheap thrill. You knock back a few shots and yell across a crowded room of people doing the same thing. Buy a drink for some cute girl and talk to her for 5 minutes. Everything is a loud blur so it must be fun. It
>>
>>29656784
because they are misrable.

and chad and stacey know it. and i am glad. fuck them
>>
>>29656483

Drunk you is probably more entertaining to others than sobers you, but at some point you realize that, you grow tolerance, you cant always be drunk, in the long run it makes you stupider and even more boring, making fool of yourself stops being funny at some point and then you no longer enjoy it. You realize that you have wasted your time trying to please others while you could have been living for yourself. And the friends you make drunk usually arent that great, they are usually people who have nothing else in their lives than getting drunk every weekend, or when they do have something else going on, they forget you completely. Build some character, learn new skills and study stuff that interests you, in the long run it pays off and maybe you meet someone who is just as "boring" as you and you can have fun together.
>>
>>29656483
This is pretty much the life of a cyborg.

iktf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.