[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis confessed to me a few hours ago. What should I say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466122851006.jpg (211 KB, 410x546) Image search: [Google]
1466122851006.jpg
211 KB, 410x546
My oneitis confessed to me a few hours ago.

What should I say to her? I've always ruined this part when I were in school.
>>
Say "Fuck off roastie" and then go home. You've been here long enough to know that she's trying to get something out of you, and that once she gets what she wants, she'll be gone and you'll be alone again, only hurt more then before.
>>
Accept her OP. See how it is with a gf. But I beg you, don't come to /r9k/ while she's with you.
>>
>>29656270
>a few hours ago
you already fucked up.
>>
>>29656270
"I love you too"

roginal
>>
Fuck me I forgot what oneitis means again
>>
>>29656517
one it is

sproror
>>
>>29656270
depends how she confessed, return her feelings equally to whatever she said. don't say you love her if she didn't, and don't pour out your heart unless she did. if she actually likes you, it should go fine even if you autismo, but your relationship will probably fail. also, don't make any more posts on /r9k/.
>>
>>29656517
a grill that one likes exclusively
>>
My oneitis cheated on me for the entirety of our relationship. Maybe I'm biased, but fuck women. Being alone really isn't that bad of you choose to be it. It usually only hurts because you're unable to get what you desire. So stop desiring it.
I hope you don't end up like me, op
>>
File: 1465429530962.jpg (31 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1465429530962.jpg
31 KB, 498x482
>>29656270
Why the fuck do people ask r9k for relationship advice? None of us have much experience with relationships
Fucking autist
>>
>>29656270
Tell her to rent a hotel room, and wait for you in lingerie bent over the bed with legs spread with blindfold and ball gag on
>>
>>29656270
Don't ask us.

Do what you think is best.
>>
OP. What EXACTLY did she say to you? You need to tell us now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.