[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get newfound confidence from a random train of thought >feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>get newfound confidence from a random train of thought
>feel good, go try out my new confidence in some way
>immediately get put back in my place
>>
>>29656240
I used to know this feel, but then I realized that "my place" doesn't exist, and that confidence is immaterial if you choose to act regardless of it, and based on other factors (rules, limits, promises to self).
>>
>go outside for the first time in two weeks, feel like shit
>try to get in the zone and stop feeling afraid of other people
>kind of start feeling good, listening to music and walking along
>think, "maybe I can actually be a normal person"
>stumble over my own feet and almost faceplant into the gutter
>remember that I'm a fucking loser freak dumbass weirdo and that I will never be able to connect with people or act like a normal person
It's like God Himself is raising a hand down from the heavens to slap my shit in whenever I start thinking I might actually have a shot at happiness.
>>
>>29656364
ha
>God
Really cracked me up there man
>>
>>29656285
you can believe that, but normies won't, they will continue to socially exclude you in a world where nearly everything in life depends on other people
>>
File: crying noose wojak.jpg (30 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
crying noose wojak.jpg
30 KB, 300x360
>try going for a walk
>a bunch of guys drive by and shout at me and call me names
>they know I'm not one of them just from seeing me in the distance from behind
>happens pretty much every single time I leave the house
>>
>my self esteem is literally a rollercoaster
>get sudden pump from introspection/music videos/movies
>go around overflowing with confidence
>it does nothing
>go back to stake zero
>>
>fresh haircut
>shave
>shower
>dress nicely
>go out
>look into some display case of a store
>see my reflex on the glass
>feel like shit again
>>29656839
this, conscious self esteem doesnt exist. normies are confident on their core
>>
>>29656768
>they will continue to socially exclude you

Keep projecting, autist.
>>
>>29656240
>have opinion
>doesn't matter which side can never argue either side
>basically just stop talking in general as a result
Then they have the nerve to tell me they want to hear my opinion. No you don't.
>>
>>29656775
Maybe you live near cunts that need to have a brick put through their back window.
>>
>>29656989
they are rejecting me, that doesn't make any sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.