[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one find friends or girlfriend? Any tips? >Inb go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 1464789409768.png (10 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
1464789409768.png
10 KB, 576x347
How does one find friends or girlfriend? Any tips?
>Inb go outside and b yourself
Didn't work, I can't communicate with then(mainly due sharing other hobbies) or they are simply too much of normies(parties and other shit).

In case of girls most of them doesn't even want to talk with me(mainly cause I'm ugly and it's hard for me to find any topic for conversation).

What do? Is there any hope for me?
>>
If we knew we wouldnt be here lol
>>
no fucking idea mang. I work with all guys and don't even meet girls. The few times I do I never know what to talk about or how to carry on a conversation.
>>
Guess I'm fucked then and there's no hope.
>>
File: 1440644161190.jpg (72 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1440644161190.jpg
72 KB, 846x846
>>29656164
its ok OP, you aren't alone. I too have no hope, and thats what this board is alllll aboutttt :^)
>>
>>29656230
This board is pretty depressing desu. So it sometimes makes things worst.
>>
>>29656352
yep.

you ever try shutting off your computer for a week or so? like not using technology at all?
>>
>>29656409
How would that help me?

Literally I would die from being bored.
>>
>>29656439
when you are bored now, you go on the computer, right? so, if no computer for a week, you might actually go outside or hang out with family or read in a coffee shop where you might meet someone.
>>
>>29656455
There's no coffee shop or reason to go outside literally.
>>
File: killme.png (528 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
528 KB, 720x720
just keep trying anon, I'm in the same boat.

Are you sure you're ugly? Maybe you just need to work on your appearance.
>>
If it's your personality, have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
try tinder and POF and message every single girl. youll eventually find one thats ok and willing to give you a shot. just make sure u put up good pics and dont b a perv.
>>
>>29655997
Being yourself never works if you have a shitty personality. You need to fake being an normy anon
>>
>>29656455
That doesnt make sense to me. Sozializing isnt fun and rewarding so would I do that when I was bored?
>>
>>29656455
>go outside
more crap normie advice. Don't listen to this OP, no one goes to coffee shops to actually talk to anyone. It is just a bunch of hipster fucks trying desperately to look cooler then then actually are. Accept that you will be alone forever and become a wizard, or a cyborg if you want to buy some sweet PC parts.
>>
>>29655997
You need to change. I'm sorry but most people aren't naturally someone people like you have to mold yourself into a normie. I remember doing it in 8th grade I canceled my wow subscription and started skateboarding. I stopped talking openly about things people clearly didn't like and tried to be cool.
Literally fake it until you make it
>>
>>29657208
>Literally fake it until you make it

Pretty much my life. Chad-bot trying his best to be "Normal". Although I don't try very hard because I think being completely "Normal" is a sign of retardation.
>>
>>29657188
>I need a gf why won't girls like me
>socializing isn't fun I don't like being around other people
You are your own worst enemy
>>
>>29657104
I tried this and it did not work
>>
>>29657022
Yeah I am, really shitty genes
>>29657079
My personality is okay, I'm really friendly and nice guy.
>>29657104
I'm not perv but simply have no clue what to talk about.
>>29657166
I can be funny, talk some interesting shit but the other person must be that person which talks more and can give topics.
>>29657191
That's a good plan.
>>29657208
I've been in faking phase and it was shit. Never again.
>>
>>29657370
>I've been in a faking phase... Never again
You're dumb man people try to help you and you say you won't do it. If you refuse to change you won't get fiends or a gf. The thing is it is now your fault for not trying.
>>
>>29657384
Why? Nobody tried to help me, normies were busy talking about their lifes and parties, never ever invited me.

I was only standing, listening to them and joking but inside I was feeling more dead then now.
>>
>>29657384
how is he supposed to fake it until he makes it? most of us have fallen for that ruse. I tried faking it for like 3 years, really hard, and I just can't keep up with it. It's exhausting and I still failed.
>>
>>29657495
Same here. Faked for about 4 years and shit.

Normies are normies and they will never accept you, no matter how much you fake.
>>
>>29657465
No one helped me. I had no friends in 8th grade. I went to the skatepark every day to get good enough to earn the respect of the kids there. How did you try to be normal? I bet you didn't change your hobbies. Did you pick up a sport?? No I bet you just tried to be nice or some shit.
>>29657495
Same goes for you. Do normal things try and be cool. You aren't trying enough.
>>
>>29657533
I'm 30 with chronic back pain. I don't even know where to meet people.
>>
>>29657533
Yeah I did. Played football with them and guess what, nothing.

Maybe because you were normie but didn't realise that.
>>
>>29657562
Yah it's too late for you bro. But it's your fault for wasting your youth not even trying
>>
>>29657562
Feeling bad for ya bro.
>>
>>29657572
were you any good? You should have dedicated yourself to that instead of anime and vidya. You said you didn't share any hobbies but here you say you like football? That's a normie hobby could have piggybacked from that.
Idk what you say about me but I'm far from normal I have 2 murderers and serious mental illness in my family.
>>
>>29657575
>>29657589
thanks. i'm going to kill myself shortly.
>>
>>29657669
Rough man hope u reroll better stats. Find peace in the next life
>>
>>29657620
I was good goalkeeper and in defence, had also pretty powerful shoots and good nose in imitating attacks but I didn't really ever want to take it more seriously, since my knees hurt if I run for too long.

I don't like anime, I like games and shit which I mentioned earlier(WW2 history and all that stuff).
>>
>>29657669
Have you tried your luck on dating sites or something? Usually 18 yo bitches dig guys after 30.
>>
>>29657693
I'm sorry man but you need normie hobbies. That's how you get in. It doesn't mater if they're fake because normies don't actually have hobbies. They have fake hobbies so they have shit to sound cool when they do the one real hobby: drinking. The hobby gets you to the drinking then you just stand around acting cool
>>
>>29657736
I hate drinking and flavour of alcohol.
>>
>>29657686
Thanks m8

>>29657723
Nah, need to get my back feeling better first. Been two years of pain, but, it's still to bad to really manage having a relationship and doing stuff. So, even if I found someone, I'd be so limited as to what I could do that she'd leave me immediately.
>>
>>29657776
Ur not gonna make friends then dude. At least not normal ones who fuck attractive women. What do you even want? You want friends and a gf who obsess over old nazi photographs? U need to get a girl obsessed with you for her to do that shit and to get s girl like that u need to drink. You fucked yourself bro. The world isn't what you want and it won't be like that.
>>
>>29657819
Not him but what are some normie hobbies I can try this weekend?
>>
>>29657815
Go to some doctor then.
>>29657819
Then guess I'm fine with being alone.
>>
>>29657908
>Go to some doctor then.
Been to a bunch of them. They can't really do much. I can get an operation but it's a 40% chance I get worse. 60% I stay the same or get a bit better. Unlikely would completely fix me and studies show that in 10 years surgery vs. non-surgery have the same outcome.
>>
>>29658000
Then you are unlucky as fuck mate.
>>
>>29658090
a-at least i got trips tho..r-right?
>>
>>29658117
Pray to KEK God and he will maybe provide relief from this suffering.
>>
>>29658178
i pray every day to kek. he blessed us with the brexit, now I pray for a trump victory.

i did not know his magic works for back pain, i'll try praying to kek for relief. maybe if i'm worthy he will bless me.
>>
Guys, this is the hardest thing some of you will do.... if you aren't willing to improve your perception by other through exercise, charisma, or being social... than LOWER YOUR STANDARDS.

There is someone out there for you to be a friend to, you even a nice girl to spend your time with as long as you get over her autism.

See, there are plenty of women and friends that would cherish you for who you are, your sense of humor, you favorite shows and music... you just have to give them a chance.
>>
>>29657847
Stopped paying attention sorry. Play basket ball at the gym or if you wanna really crawl your way in slow you could pick up mtg or anything social really.
>>
File: 1467264081503.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1467264081503.png
304 KB, 722x768
Do you have any online friends? I know a cool discord group who are from /r9k/ and pretty comfy.
There isn't any gf material among them that I know of, but it is r9k, so whatever.
https://discord.gg/sAhZF
>>
>>29658382
I am shit at basketball and a manlet. Tonight would be MTG so that might be out. What else?
>>
>>29658231
Shitpost more and bring quality banters and maybe he will bless you.
>>29658349
There aren't any. I'm alone no people around and my standards are low.
>>29658454
I do have some but I will join that group thanks.
>>
>>29658614
Literally any sport. How old are you? You could skate like I did.. You can play an instrument and look for people to jam with.
>>
>>29658705
25, I tried to pick up bass but I'm so bad
>>
>>29658757
Everything in the world takes practice. U can't be good at basketball or bass right away
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.