[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw training to be a lawyer so I can prosecute all these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (38 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
38 KB, 495x495
>mfw training to be a lawyer so I can prosecute all these fucking normies, women and drug abusers
>after at least 15 years (this is minimum service) I will try to obtain judgeship so I can hand down maximum sentences or death on these fucking normies and defend rapists and child molesters

Why don't you guys go to law school? You friendless smarty pants an still opt out of society while contributing to it in a meaningful and even if you're not totally cut out for being an attorney or whatever, you can be a paralegal that assists them in BTFOing normies by collating evidence, collecting witness testimonies and statements and keeping the law running smoothly. And who knows, if you are pretty good at the job you might get promoted.
>>
>law school

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29655873
Being a lawyer is a fucking nightmare. My stepmother is a franchise attorney, and she has to pull a lot of all nighters in order to keep up with the fuckton of legal work that she gets on a regular basis.

>picking a shitty, soul-sucking career to get revenge on normies
>>
>>29655873
99% of law is discovery,

99% of all law will be automated and handled by algorithms in 30 years

enjoy youre law school debt and unemployement faggot
>>
I'm 2 years in on my undergrad for criminal justice. I wanna be a paralegal for a while, anybody can chime in what it's like?
>>
>>29656137
>implying my soul isn't already been sucked away by the normies

>>29656295
dunno, but from what I've heard it's like being an office assistant and collecting evidence and witness statements. So, its vital but not very glamorous.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.