[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never live in a cyberpunk dystopian city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: sby0xarmreegipvz6fpm.gif (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
sby0xarmreegipvz6fpm.gif
2 MB, 800x450
>you will never live in a cyberpunk dystopian city
>>
>>29655571
you live in a cyberpunk dystopian world though
>>
>>29655597
>not being able to modify my DNA to give my self cat ears.
>not able to replace my arms and legs with cybernetics that are vastly superior to the real thing
>cyberpunk

No
>>
File: very.png (80 KB, 1274x710) Image search: [Google]
very.png
80 KB, 1274x710
This game is stylistically impressive and the soundtrack is great, but the writing is honestly pretty shitty and gameplay is very dull and easy.

The game being VA-11 HALL-A, for the uninitiated.
>>
>>29655571
Sion corporations like Google and Apple will go through significant changes along with the environment around it. Hopefully we'll get a dystopia and not a utopia.

Companies are already working on and developing non airborne autonomous machines, so we'll get that to.
>>
>>29655726

Indeed if the drink mixing was say 50 % more interesting the game would be very good.

>tfw you will never go to Valhalla and drown your sorrows with a sugar rush while Jill listens to you.
>>
>>29655726
I don't play this, but I know this girl is cute as hell. Post more.
>>
File: 2020.png (102 KB, 428x485) Image search: [Google]
2020.png
102 KB, 428x485
by the time cyberpunk becomes a reality we'll be old men.

warning warning
>>
>>29655571
So, no one who reads this will be alive like 10-15 years from now, then?
>>
>>29655837

I know; feels bad man

Maybe by 2025 we will have elementary cybernetics and some basic vr.

On the other hand by 2050 we can be the grizzled old characters who have seen it all if we play our cards right.
>>
File: Dorothy.png (220 KB, 1280x730) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy.png
220 KB, 1280x730
>>29655806
She is, but she also happens to be a literal whore. She's a sex bot, basically.
>>
>>29655884
well hopefully life expectancy goes up with the advancement of biologically engineered organs and the cure of other diseases and cancers.

if were lucky we'll live up to 100 years old on average.
hopefully things go the Judge Dredd route
>>
>>29655945
So you want to live in a brutal, oppressive police state?
>>
File: cfYy0dV.jpg (299 KB, 1023x1501) Image search: [Google]
cfYy0dV.jpg
299 KB, 1023x1501
>>29655959
Yes.
I'll be the one doing the policing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.