[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the desire for love inherently a beta trait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: love.jpg (470 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
470 KB, 2880x1800
Is the desire for love inherently a beta trait?
>>
File: 1444470086660.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
1444470086660.png
26 KB, 889x737
>>29655351
I hope so because that would make me alpha
>>
>>29655351
Yes. Females view men who love them as Weak. That's why you should always treat your gf or wife like shit, because they will stay with you.You treat them too good and they will cheat and leave you. This is just how women are
>>
>>29655351
Ofc are you dumb?
Only beta faggots want someone who would genuinely be there whenever you need them
Real men die alone
>>
>>29655351
it's an inherently human trait mein neger
>>
It's an inherently Christian trait.

Seek Christ, sinners.
>>
>>29655351
Yes, men who don't view their woman as a fleshlight and personal chef are viewed as beta

Sounds extreme and sexist but it's true
>>
File: sad_dog.jpg (59 KB, 550x704) Image search: [Google]
sad_dog.jpg
59 KB, 550x704
>>29656268
this is true, as much as i wish it werent
>>
>>29655390
what the fuck... no we don't. You're thinking of crazy people, not women in general.
>>
>>29656268
>>29657443
>>29655390
You're wrong, anon. Women like to be teased, not treated like garbage. What you guys are seeing as callous is just playful.
>>
>>29657965
i was referring more to the fact that women still lose attraction for you once you start treating them nice
>>
>>29655364
me too
oreganolingus
>>
The desire for love isn't in and of itself a beta trait. However the unrealistic expectation of unending love and romance is.

What people really seek is excitement. No one wants to come home to someone who asks how their day went. They want to come home to someone who makes them forget how their day went.

New relationships have that. Mystery and excitement provides an escape from the mundane of everyday life. But once the novelty fades, it is replaced by comfort, and eventually boredom.

And when that happens relationships either die altogether, or proceed on towards forever, held together only by the commitments and responsibilities that came along the way. A shadow of what they used to be, fueled by the memories of the fun they used to have.
>>
>>29659515
yeah, i can agree with that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.