[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love of my life says she'll date me if I compose a song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: iceberg.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2500
Love of my life says she'll date me if I compose a song for her. Am I the retarded one for not wanting too or is she for asking me that?

>Pic not related
>>
You guys can just compose one for me and I'll just send it to her
>>
>>29654964
You are not retarded. She would just turn around and use it as a talking point with her friends.
>omg, look at this song my stalker wrote me lol
Also, this turn of events shod make her less attractive as it reveals her lowly nature. Tell her to fuck off, as you should you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>29655031
She's actually serious. That's not in question
>>
Roses are red
Violets are blue
let me put my tongue
Deep inside of you

You're welcome
>>
>>29655248
What about the melody
>>
>>29655230
>conditionally dating you
she doesn't like you
can't you see she's a waste of your time?
>>
>>29654964
I don'thave an answer to your question because both outcomes are entirely possible.
I just wanted to say this image made me happy.
>>
>>29655396
Found it on reddit.com/r/MostBeautiful
>>
>>29655338
It's more complicated than that, trust me
>>
Well, she's provided you with an avenue to your desired outcome (dating her). Be grateful for that. It's reasonable even if a tad bit ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
>>29654964
Pick a key senpai, I will do it.
Is she the kind of liking sob romantic songs or she would like a happy one?
>>
>>29654964
>"I'll only date someone that shows I mean a lot to them by writing a song about me, for me!"
>"Oh! Hiiiii chaaaaad :3c yeah anon was being a dweeb and wrote me this love song LOL. What? H-here? Okay~ <3 squee fuck me harder daddy!"
>>
>>29654964
ill help you with the songfree of charge
just give me your burner email and I'll give you some lryics
>>
>>29655462
Romantic af
>>
>>29655465
The thing you guys are missing is that she'd date me right now if I did that instead of dating me later, because I know it'll happen, things went really fucking awesome this week but now she has gone home which is really fucking far (1200 km), but next year in college if all goes well we'll be together, and that's when she'll date me.
>>
>>29655598
We've got ourselves a pretty delusional beta, don't we folks?

>really fucking far
>really fucking
>really
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 663x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 663x548
Here op, repeat this until she falls over you
>>
>>29655712
I Loled out loud
>>
>>29655668
Except the beta has gotten lucky already. I'm just trying not to become a cuck, she has so many guys thirsty af after her
>>
>>29655774
Gotten lucky? As in, gotten laid?
If not, you're alreadt being cucked by some chad who owns a guitar and comes up with generically mellow sounds.
>>
>>29655960
Nope, she's virgin
>>
>>29655998
So you checked her hymen.
>>
>>29654964
Tell her this: "Okay... But here's what I need from you first. So I'm gonna pull down my pants, and then I'm gonna need you to take that pouty mouth of yours and swallow up my balls. Now, they're big and hairy, especially the left one, so you're really gonna have to, I don't know, squish 'em up to get 'em inside there. You're probably gonna have to do one cheek at a time. But then, once they're all warm and snug in there, I want you to repeat your question to me as clearly as you can. Then, and only then, am I willing to write a song for you. What do you say?"
>>
>>29654964
>Love of your life
>Not even dating yet.
So how retarded are you? I'm gonna guess it's at least "extremely".
>>
If she actually wanted you, she wouldn't request a fucking song before dating you.

Retard.
>>
>>29657839
Mr. Robot?

You saw that too?
>>
File: mr_pepe_by_faissaloo-d96vayx.png (558 KB, 850x1269) Image search: [Google]
mr_pepe_by_faissaloo-d96vayx.png
558 KB, 850x1269
>>29657893
Yes, my original fampai.
>>
Okay OP ill tell you a story where I cucked a guy in a similar situation that you are in, only this guy was dating the girl.
>22 at the time
>Get new job at restaurant
>some cute girls, but one stood out
>18 year old hispanic girl 8 or 9 I'll call her Moria
>always comes in with her boyfriend
>she's "artsy" and a "virgin" (found this out from co-workers)
>first few months never really talked to her
>come in one day to Moria holding back tears, all the female staff was trying to console her
>turns out she broke up with her bf, roll my eyes and continue my day
>next day I come in and everyone is huddled around her again, she has a poem from her boyfriend
>she reads it out loud, the poem was pathetic in my eyes, but her and the other girls were eating it up
>I see an oppertune moment to make fun of it and do so
>"come on anon, that's not nice" everyone is giving me crap, everyone but Moria, she was smiling and chuckling
>I flirt with her throughout the day saying dumb poems to her, they got more sexual throughout the day
>She was flirting right back, punching me, bumping into me, hitting, etc.
>day ends and I have a few days break, I come back to work and find out Moria is back with her boyfriend
>don't care, continue to flirt, she does right back
>Our shifts ended the same time that day, and I wanted to fuck this girl more than anything, so I ask her to come get something to eat with me
>end up going to the beach making out, move it to my car and fucked her right in the parking lot
>continue this for about a month, all the while she was dating a kid she wasn't having sex with, she was perfect in his eyes
>She ends it, feels bad for boyfriend, I'm cool with this
If this girl liked you she would be on your dick, she would never give any ultimatum in order to be with you, even a playful silly one like "write me a song". My advice is to forget about her for the summer and try to fuck as many girls as possible before the next school year.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.