[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots: do you like young-looking boys w/ babyface?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: frodo.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
Fembots: do you like young-looking boys w/ babyface?
>>
>>29654870
unironically my original weakness
I hope this doesn't come off as pedo
>>
>Frodo
>Babyface

Look at that chin/jaw tho. The only babyish thing about his face is that his skin is insanely nice
>>
>>29654870
Yes I'm genuinely attracted to teenage-ish looking boys.

Despite the "men age like wine" meme, if you go out into the real world teenage boys are usually really cute and masculine without looking haggard like 25+ men. By 25 men just look old and used up, wrinkly, with balding and saggy skin. They just look used and worn UNLESS they spent their youth taking care of themselves, which few do.

Any women who actually prefers older men has daddy issues or is lying to herself.
>>
>>29654976
>Any women who actually prefers older men has daddy issues or is lying to herself.

>99% of women prefer older men

I think you're just a pedophile, mate. Men peak in their mid 20's to early 30's.
>>
File: 1311959955088.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1311959955088.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>tfw your cuteboy years are numbered
an heroing at 25
>>
>>29654925
R-really? also with teen-shaped body?

>>29654962
mmh, yea that's true. He was the first young looking person that came into my mind.

>>29654976
>>29655036
I'm confused
>>
>>29655036
Most Chads are college aged 18-22 year olds who have been playing sports all their lives.

By 30 those men are used up and wrinkly and don't have as much testosterone or nice bodies anymore.

Women prefer older men because of their earning abilities, which rise at 30. But if you're a woman who is honest with herself and not a gold digger, you'd admit that younger men are far more attractive physically.

Not a pedophile at all. Just telling it like it is. In their early teens and twenties men are also A LOT more virile and sexual, their sex drive drops as they get older. It's natural to be attracted to young, handsome, taut men as oppose to rich old grandpas.
>>
>>29655036
>you're a pedo if you don't want to fuck me
>REEL WOMEN want (my look)

ironically, acting like a fat feminist is the least manly thing possible
>>
>>29655110
>>29655110
>R-really? also with teen-shaped body?
Yes really, I prefer cute babyfaces and teen-shaped bodies to stronk Chads. These look aesthetically attractive but I don't feel much attraction to them.
Often I feel as if I'm the only one thinking this way though. (I'm not saying I only like babyfaces but I really have a thing for them).
>>
>>29655142
beauty is more or less synonymous with youth
sure, you can redefine it to whatever if you own the media and have a few decades to burn, but at that point why not just make it synonymous with "giving up your flesh and engrams to the grey goo" and be ahead of the curve
>>
>>29655289
>I feel as if I'm the only one thinking this way
That's what I feared haha
Btw, you are not alone. I did have some girls intrested in me even though I'm 22 and look like 15.
>>
>>29655036
>99% of women prefer older men
>actually have an older male-younger female relationship
>literally everyone tries to lynch you
at least try to make your story somewhat plausible
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 333x500
Yep, actually my strongest fetish
>>
>>29654962
It's a baby face.

The fact that his jaw is rectangular doesn't mean he's got a masculin face.

the thin nose, non protruding browridge, big eyes make him look young and non intimidating.

One tip to yiu retards:

Baby face =/= ugly face

Masculine face =/= attractive face

There are baby faced people who are attractive and man faced men who look like ugly ogres
>>
baby face guy here

when they're young yes

not when they mature
>>
Not anymore. Even when I did, I would just admire from afar. Bitches like beards now and I'm one of them.
>>
>>29656103
>tfw baby and beard
I think we should date
>>
Yes I love boys with cute faces. Bonus points for being lanky and adorable.
>>
File: Snapchat-4838132585225972909.jpg (352 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4838132585225972909.jpg
352 KB, 1080x1794
The ultimate babbyboy
>>
>>29654870
>Fembots

Commentus Originalus
>>
>>29654925
We all know that /ss/ is the most patrician fetish. Nobody here is going to criticize you for wanting to take a young boy on the cusp of pubescence and letting him explore your seasoned body, telling him what he should try touching next as he hesitantly gropes you before laying him down in frustration and educating him in the art of making love.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.