[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Story of your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: mnam.jpg (62 KB, 508x614) Image search: [Google]
mnam.jpg
62 KB, 508x614
In 300 characters or less.
>>
Born. Crappy family. Dweeb weirdo doesn't fit in. Creep has no friends and drops out of school. Reprehensible looser NEET is in his 20's and spends all his time on 4chan.
>>
Used to be popular in school, friends with everyone, left school, never saw anybody again.

Started 'working' with my dad while I searched for a real job, four years later and I'm still working there.

Used to have a few 'friends', suddenly they're not interested in seeing me now I've stopped smoking weed, haven't seen anyone in a year, going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>29654807
JUST

This comment is NOT orginal
>>
File: emrakul.jpg (137 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
emrakul.jpg
137 KB, 509x509
>>29654807
>26 y old pushover
>loveless, hateful existence
>obsessing over his eve online killboard
>highlight of the day is recent opponent in hearthstone messaging me with tears
>>
My stubborn roastie mom had me even though she was 37 and already had two miscarriages before me. I then had to deal with two with two people try to kill each other day until the age of 11 when they finally separated.

Now I'm 23 and hatefucking every relationship I ever form while having to take care of my mom with dementia as I watch a bunch of people my age and even younger live their lives freely.

Life is not your friend, anon.
>>
He was a skater boy.
She said, "See ya later, boy."
He wasn't good enough for her.
Now he's a superstar
Slammin' on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he's worth?
>>
Naive parents, home of torment and fear.
Bright kid, shining example.
Puberty shows the damage done at home.
Fall to darkness, self-hate.
Rise in anger, addiction, rebellion.
Late bloom is only a half-bloom.
Few successes arrive too late.
Fire flickers, never dies.
"What a guy. Hope he figures it all out."
>>
>>29655054
437 characters

>>29654842
366 characters

You guys really belong here, don't you.
>>
Born
Play alone on pc, vidya with my cousins
Go to elementary public school
No friends outside family
Move states
Continue playing on pc, consoles
Make friends with neighborhood kids in 7th grade
Play vidya
More pc everyday
Repeat until present
>>
listened to wrong people instead of myself
>>
>>29655236
Oh damn, putting the full album on now

>>29655259
Quality content on r9k? Didnt see this coming.

>>29655291
You are the one who isnt able to see beyond arbitrarily set rules. That makes you the typical r9k denizen.
>>
>>29655325
Consoles? No wonder your life is shit.
>>
>>29655497
> isnt able to see beyond arbitrarily set rules.
"seeing beyond" the rules makes you inferior, not superior. The task is to create a quality post with a difficult limit on space, and that's what makes it interesting. If you just ignore it because you're such a special snowflake, it makes you a faggot, not a "oh so powerful intelligent enlightened leader of men".

There is an apocryphal tale of Hemingway being challenged to write a meaningful story in 6 words, and so he writes "For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." If he was like you and thought "I'm too smart and cool to be limited to 6 words" and wrote 5 pages about "The baby shoes at a tag sale that no baby ever wore, by Ernest Hemingway," Then this story wouldn't be about how great he was as a writer.
>>
>>29654807
Born with abnormally weak left side, speech development problems, in sped in 1st and 2nd grade because slow, eyes are complete shit, need glasses. Finally everything clicks in 2nd grade and am above average intelligence and Have friends, rarely bullied. In 6th grade start sucking at math, good at everything else.

Started getting bullied and backstabbed by friends in middle school, starting to look awkward and ugly. Get into drugs in high school to try and fit in, stop going to classes, get expelled from three schools, drop out.

Fail at jobs, community college, life in general. Join Navy at 24, get married, get out, going to school and doing well now.
>>
Everything was good, and then it became even better, then for a brief period it became shit, and then it became amazing, and it still is, only with rare spots of being not amazing.
>>
Born. Bum druggie dad, single mom. Slew of shitass stepdads. Broke current stepfathers nose at 17 because he was a cunt. Left to live with grandparents until 18. 6 years later, functional heroin addict who owns my own business yet romantically inept so KHV.
>>
File: image.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 580x536
Born, had a great childhood. Got fat, lost it in HS. Got a gf, dumped her, got another, got her pregnant. 10 years with BPD woman, 2 more kids. She fucked me up really badly. now a single father of 3, just trying to rebuild myself.
>>
>>29656188
lol the guy who makes those comics is a world-class tool
>>
>>29656130
>functional heroin addict
How is this a thing?
>>
>>29656228
most addicts are functional

they hold down a day job at radio shack or wherever
>>
Raised self till 7, never feel loved by new family, never agreed with the majority of the way humans do things, or their beliefs. Still alone and unloved and think differently.
>>
File: 1467264706778.jpg (37 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
1467264706778.jpg
37 KB, 496x818
>>29654807
>Be born
>All good
>father dies, k whatevs. Mom said he was a big jerk
>Get more and more insecure as I grow
>Be more shut in just reading
>fail uni
>realise my single mother has severe narcissistic disorder
>brother jumps a bridge
>cut contact with mother
>move to a new country to try to restart life
>0 friends outside of work but I'm feeling more motivated lately to change it
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (183 KB, 1659x672) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
183 KB, 1659x672
>nickname is fecal matter related
>ignored by girls
>normies forced me to kiss a girl
>they took everything I had
>even my robotry
>last month
>CHARGED WITH DRUG POSSESSION

>cosmicjoke.jpg
>>
File: 1464481705916.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464481705916.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
>Get born
>Somewhat happy as a kid
>Every friend I had had to leave
>Go to school
>Every friend I had since then either had to leave or just used me or just pretended to be my friend for laughs
>Get trust issues
>Never do anything amazing or win anything, when I was close once I fucked up and failed anyway
>No one believes in me besides my grandpa
>He died half a year ago
>Feel like I failed him
>Be a failure at life
>Wish to die every day for years already
>Never loved anyone
>Even if I loved someone and that person would love me back it wouldn't work beacuse of my trust issues
>I just wish to find someone I can tell all my problems to and finally trust someone
>Feel dead inside
Just let me die already.
>>
Shitty empty childhood, shitty empty school years, shitty empty NEETdom.
>>
>>29656811
Was it real drugs?
>>
born to rich family
dad go to prison for fraud when im 4
13 year sentence
move around a lot with mom
dad got out of prison 7 year later
parents get divorced, dad and i move to North Las Vegas
develop schizophrenia and must be homeschooled 10th grade
life is a haze til i quit meds at 23, move out
join 4chan
>>
Was literally autism tier in middle school then got into a fwb relationship with a girl in high school and was a literal chad. College started and I lost most of my Chadness. Graduated two years ago majoring in Journalism (kek) and haven't been hugged by a girl for 4 years.
>>
File: arson.jpg (44 KB, 325x433) Image search: [Google]
arson.jpg
44 KB, 325x433
Imma sum it up because I don't have the patience to write my life story around here:

I was basically born blind of an eye and half blind of the other, in an absolute shit dysfunctional scribble of a family and was beaten up by everything and nearly died one million times because of all sorts of shit before becoming 16. After that I just flipped and became a huge rude, explosive, uncaring asshole who abuses his own mother emotionally, is a violent jerk and fucks things up for shits and giggles.
>>
>grew up with drug addict mother, homeless for half of my life
>got a McDonalds job at age 16 during high school
>mom kicked me out after I refused to give her my job money I knew would go to heroin
>kicked me out
>went around couch surfing, and still was able to complete high school
>moved to STL at age 21 for a roomshare and job opportunity
>house foreclosed
>laid off from job
>I was homeless and completely alone.
>homeless for 6 months, busked for food money (i play the drums well enough to get 20 bucks a day)
>hitchhiked up north to the area I grew up in (northwest illinois)
>instantly got a job at a warehouse, no questions asked, paid in cash, under the table, they only cared if I worked well, which I do
>secretly lived in the park
>was able to save up for a car after a month and a half
>was able to get my first apartment 2 months after that.
It's been hard, but I guess I'm prevailing well enough. I haven't had a friend in 4 years. I can afford to be drunk every night. Yay me.
>>
>>29657494
Oh. In 300 characters or less. Woops didn't see that till it was too late.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.