[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ltCorbis - What's wrong with this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
Buzzfeed vs Men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
This 11 year old girl got 500'000 subscribers in 3 months. Something is just not right here. Is she guided by her parents? I mean I'm just 23 and already feel old watching such content. Is the new generation all like this?
>>
>>29654788
Why is it ok to have a conversation with a camera.
>>
She should remove the burps. It's not funny, but disgusting and childish
>>
>>29654867
Well, might have something to do with her being a child.
>>
why does she sound like a boy
>>
File: 1442303000812.jpg (167 KB, 1221x1198) Image search: [Google]
1442303000812.jpg
167 KB, 1221x1198
>>29654788
>Is she guided by her parents?
Nope. My nephew is 6 and just like this. All he does is watch youtube videos on his tablet all day. It might be hard to accept, but the new generation is smarter because there is a lot more easily digestible information available to them.
>>
>>29654788
That pyrocynical faggot or whatever gave her a shout out a month ago or so. That's why she's so popular.
>>
>playing against bots
ahahahaha
>>
>>29654961
Fucking precocious little kids! These child prodigies will be taking our jobs when they're old enough to work! Fuck! Is Gen Y the doomed generation?

Seriously I watched 2 minutes of OPs video and I was astonished. She's either very smart for her age or a fantastic actress being put up to it. But I'm going to go with the altter
>>
>>29655171
Yeah but I bet if she went into writing and casting, her prose would be utter shit and she couldn't formulate an argument to save her life
>>
>>29655171
she does live streams. Shes not acting.
>>
>>29654788
It makes sense once you see her brother. By far the creepiest motherfucker ever. Most likely the puppetmaster in the sibling relationship.
>>
>>29654961
The fact that she had all the equipment and had decent editing starting off means she probably did have some guiding from her parents or a sibling.
>>
>>29654788
AWWWWWHH SHIIEEETTT NIGGA

WE DUN GOOFED
>>
>>29655222
She streams on live jasmine? That's fucking sick that, does anybody know her username?
>>
>>29655284
>>29655296
She comes from an upper middle class family. She got the equipment after pyro gave her a shout out and her subs shot out. Before that, she recorded on a webcam. Her family is just trying to support her since shes making that jewtube money.

https://www.stream.me/corbis#archive
>>
>>29655222
Wow. See, I'm so stupid I actually meant to say "former" but I said latter and typoed it because I'm a stupid Gen Y loser.
>>
>>29654788
she's being groomed by youtube pedophiles (pyro, nfkrz, leafy, anthony fantano etc..)
it's quite sickening really
>>
>>29654788
It's honestly really cool. Like fuck, she's only 12 and manages to have a pretty good YouTube channel. Its surreal whenever you watch one of her videos about school and she's talking about shit going on in 7th grade
>>
>>29655284
her older brother helps her with editing and streaming
>>
>>29655327
Do you know what Live jasmine is
>>
>>29654961
>6yo has a tablet
>allowed to be online
>>
>>29654788
Seems weirdly precocious, she doesn't talk like an 11 year old at all.

I hope she doesn't "peak" too early, it seems like she's going places.
>>
>>29655358
what else does he help her out with? :^)
>>
>>29655361
>hiding children from the world
>making them unprepared for life

honestly, kids with tablets is pretty common now.
>>
>>29655279
Guide me towards a video of her brother, I need to this creep.
>>
>>29655394
i didn't have the internet or cable until i was like 20. i just read books.
as a result, all of my attitudes are outdated and weird, which is kind of nice. the consensus/human hive can suck a fat one.
>>
>>29655410
gross, dude. why do you want to her brother. that's unsanitary and you could catch mouth herpes
>>
>>29655436
That came out wrong but it won't be the only thing coming, amirite?
>>
>>29655394
when i was 6, all there i had was; school/tv and snes

i feel old.
how can wagies know that KIDS are making MORE money than they are? this gen is doomed. nowadays, all it takes is a search on the botnet to learn something fast that took you months or even years to know. i bet newborns even have their own facebook page at birth.
>>
>>29655453
>i bet newborns even have their own facebook page at birth
this has been a thing for years now. Family adds the babys page so they can get updates and pics.
That way you don't annoy your friends with your baby's pictures on your own feed.
>>
I wonder how many of her subscribers are legit pedophiles. Like, what would she think if she set up a day to meet her fans and the only people to show up were fat, greasy neckbeards?
>>
>>29655508
shes aware that most of them are. Shes said it multiple times on twitter and even in some of her videos.
>>
File: 1467245989434.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467245989434.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>29655503
>mfw mark jewberg changed the world more than anyone in the last 60 years and will probably be remembered for millennia to come
>>
>buzzfeed is clickbait
>my totally original youtube channel talking about internet drama in a "contrarian" and edgy but still normie friendly way while playing videogames is not clickbait
>>
>>29654788
She has an older brother who feeds her what to say and edits her videos for a cut of the cash. Basically using a little girl to deliver edgy content.
>>
>>29655508
>>29655531

As a teacher I've concluded that a large % of girls who use social media are (a) aware that there are a lot of pedophiles out there looking for pics/interaction and (b) span the range of "this is disgusting" to "I'm totally OK with it". The average response is just poking fun at "creepers" and moving on.

And that's not even getting into the webcam CP made often times for an adult audience (men and women).
>>
>>29655394
>A kid that hasn't had access to something that's only existed for the past 30 years is "unprepared for life"
>Stupid toy egg and unboxing videos somehow prepares a child for life in any way
>Sticking kids in front of a screen for extended amounts of time is now considered a good thing
>>
>>29655561

>le "all children are innocent and ignorant" maymay

When I was her age, and I'm an oldfag so this is a while ago, I was just as well-spoken and knowledgeable about my interests as she seems to be. I don't know much about her but what you're saying seems to be pure speculation. I think it's plausible at least that she can be doing this independently.
>>
>>29655596
They're being exposed to a lot of social behaviors. Its why the girl in OPs video acts like a teen. Shes mimicking behavioral styles shes seen on youtube.
Also, even if they are just unboxing videos, people tend to slip their opinions on the world into the videos, so kids are picking up on that too.
Its really not hard to believe.
>>
>>29655616
She is literally using jokes from other youtubers, which is totally fine, no one invented burping and zooming in.

She also talks about journalistic integrity and knows what buzzfeed basically is. She has someone older with her 100% man.
>>
>>29655625
Distorted and lopsided "socialization" is not a good thing. Kids go through social stages and experiences at the pace of their peers. When they're presented a myriad of mature examples to emulate it creates an arms race for "who is the most mature".

Also, firstly it seems you've never seen an unboxing or toy egg video because they are the most passive, lowest common denominator video on YouTube. You will NEVER find an opinion on "the world" in those, and even if you did, that's another reason to keep your child from viewing it.
>>
>>29655643
I learned that liberals are the scum of the Earth and that niggers commit the overwhelming majority of crimes despite being a minority, long before I could multiply 2 and 2. It's not that impressive.
>>
>>29655643

What specifically are you saying is impossible or very unlikely for her to be able to know about and have some level of understanding? The amount of abstract, unfamiliar knowledge that kids are taught in schools far exceeds knowing about stuff that people talk about in a very narrow genre of Youtube videos, especially if she's motivated to pay attention to their content because she likes their delivery/style/etc.
>>
File: 1459944013779.jpg (10 KB, 330x219) Image search: [Google]
1459944013779.jpg
10 KB, 330x219
>>29655688
>Distorted and lopsided "socialization"
And when all the kids are watching the same youtubers, the lopsided socialization becomes the norm amongst them.

> you've never seen an unboxing or toy egg video
I have to listen to them all day as my nephew is always in the other room watching them. Its not just those videos. He just goes from video to video from the recommended list. Hes being exposed to all types of videos. Hes not awkward because of it either. He's well behaved and seems to be more self-aware than normal.

It may hurt your ego, but you just have to accept that the next generation is going to be miles ahead of you in terms of intelligence. Imagine how old folks feel when they have to ask us for help with using simple devices.
>>
>>29655761
You know steve jobs limited his kids time to ishit to like an hour a day right?
>>
>>29655769
and?

asdfdf
>>
>>29654788
>Is she guided by her parents

are you really this dumb? but then again, you're 23 and you follow stuff on youtube soooooo
>>
>>29655761
>A personal anecdote is as valid as a peer-reviewed sociological study

You're no better then helicopter parents who say that their kids are obviously miles ahead of the other kids in the class and therefore deserve their B- bumped up to an A.

It's more of a testament to the content-creators and engineers who make content and devices that are so accessible that a 6 year old can access it rather then a testament to the child.
>>
>>29654788
The SAKs channels are way better. Kawaii ass fug. Kaelyn and Jaidyn are best girls
>>
>>29654913
she's a chrans gender individual.
>>
>>29655849
there was no facts presented in this thread. Everything has been opinion up to this point. You're grasping - which means this discussion is pretty much over. You're arguing for the sake of arguing now. meh
>>
>>29654788
All her jokes have already been told, and she's parroting ''ironic'' youtubers opinions.

>500 000 subs
something's not right
>>
>>29655949
You had no reason to bring up your nephew other then to try and strengthen your argument, and whatever beta that tries to wriggle out of a discussion by throwing out debate terms and trying to enforce rules on an image board doesn't deserve a response, but in case you choose to not sperg out and want to actually discuss this I'll be here.
>>
>>29654788
Probably pedos or something.

faaaaaaaackk *burp*
>>
>>29654788
Is this a real nawalt? how can i get in contact with her?
>>
>>29655969
Its because of people like pyrocynical and leafy who are two decent commentator style youtubers who gave her a bunch of publicity for no reason what so ever.
>>
File: 1464040567940.png (507 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
1464040567940.png
507 KB, 452x452
>>29655983
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
IQs are been steadily rising every generation. There you go.

Also, theres no argument to wriggle out of. You're just going to keep posting until no one responds so you can feel like you've won something and get your daily dose of dopamine. I'm really not interested in a pointless back and forth. Its the same as dogs barking between fences.

Here, I'll make it easier for you: you can have the last word. Enjoy your short, but euphoric moment.
>>
>itt: people that were stupid at 11
>>29655419
Me too, except I never even hardly the books because nothing was interesting. My childhood was comprised of me sitting in rooms watching others live their lives. I learned that way, mostly, aside from what school teaches you.
>>
>>29655993
She's 11. Girls between 6-12 are usually very polite and pleasant. When I worked retail they were the easiest kids to deal with by far, I actually spoke to them like adults and they acted like it.

Once they become teenagers girls get way more immature. It's because then they start getting this unearned praise and worship from boys who are just discovering that they want to fuck girls. This breeds a sense of entitlement that doesn't really go away until they're >65, and even then it remains for a lot.

Once guys her age start giving her attention and she starts returning it, she'll turn into a typical girl. A "gamer girl" who's outspoken and crass is gonna have legions of orbiters, both online and irl
>>
File: big ups.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
big ups.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>29656084
>Here, I'll make it easier for you: you can have the last word
A page right out of my own book. The Flynn effect isn't a result of kids having tablets, it's an accumulation of knowledge from generation to generation, discoveries percolating through the public until it's common knowledge. Kids aren't looking up the quadratic formula and watching Numberphile, the content they consume is ultimately low-impact on their IQ.

Throwing out an irrelevant fact and acting like you "win" whether he responds or not. I couldn't have done better myself, I'll give you that, but it is played out. What's next, a declaration of how much better your life is and how this conversation is ultimately irrelevant to you because "I fucked my gf this morning, I have a steady job that I love, and am on my way to home-ownership. What have u done u beta neckbeard?"
>>
>>29654788
>Is she guided by her parents?
I don't think her parents have much to do with it. Although, I've seen a few of her videos and it seems like her brother helps out a lot with her editing and streams.

The next generations of kids will continue advancing, that's how it should be. It's a good thing in most cases. Not sure if LtCorbis is an example of the good though.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.