[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this picture make you feel /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 890.jpg (118 KB, 478x729) Image search: [Google]
890.jpg
118 KB, 478x729
How does this picture make you feel /r9k/?
>>
confused

explain
>>
File: 1427426171616.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1427426171616.png
217 KB, 680x680
A MAN WHO IS NOT ME IS RECEIVING FEMALE AFFECTION

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29654697
I assume he's a good father.
>>
that dad is so baked
>>
Those girls have some weird shaped skulls. They're too sloped. And the one on the right is quite wide. Is that just me? They look Finnish or something
>>
Did they fucked?
>>
>>29654804
You'd cum in your panties if you saw them from 5 feet away don't try and act like theyre ugly
>>
>>29655375
Kill yourself pedofag

BoxoB
>>
Is that Anya/Varya?
>>
File: 1466373937638.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
1466373937638.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
I go through a range of emotions any time I see a father with happy, beautiful daughter(s)

>bitterness/anger that he has qt daughters who love him while I just sit around fucking my fist to child model pics
>sadness that our situations are mostly self-created, thus if I really applied myself I'd be in his position
>slight relief at the thought that I'm experiencing a "grass is greener" phenomenon, and missing out on all the bullshit (dealing with a Western wife, dealing with all the girls' bullshit once they are older than 12 or so, dealing with the knowledge that soon they'll be used as a cum receptacle and you'll never be able to view them the same way again)
>regret that maybe that previous thought was just cognitive dissonance trying to justify my own failings
>contentment when something distracts me and I no longer think about the issue
>>
File: sleepitoff.gif (979 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
sleepitoff.gif
979 KB, 500x309
>>29654697
>>29655375
uh oh dad's drunk posting pics to make himself feel better again
>>
yeah, I wish I had love. but I'm no good with people. so it could never last.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.