[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do feminists believe men have it easier than women? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Vc80APl.jpg.png (85 KB, 1240x1150) Image search: [Google]
Vc80APl.jpg.png
85 KB, 1240x1150
Why do feminists believe men have it easier than women? What leads them to this? I read their articles but they seem to ignore anything about life being easier for women.
>>
>>29654673
They don't believe men have it easier in every facet of life, but they rightly believe that many times men do have an advantage.

However, if a person calls themselves a feminist without acknowledging how male AND female privileges interact, then they're not seeing the whole picture, and their insistence that sexist hurts ONLY women shows they are sexist themselves, and part of the problem.

It's not a zero-sum game.
>>
>Why does a victim identity social activist group that was created to cause divisiveness in society see itself as victims and promote divisiveness?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 804x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 804x534
>>29654957
>inb4 edgelords who came here from facebook meme pages tell you to gtfo
>>
File: thanku.png (445 KB, 451x379) Image search: [Google]
thanku.png
445 KB, 451x379
>>29655018
Thanks, I think originario
>>
if women literally had no rights and were routinely slaughtered for their meat prior to 1980 then what the fuck were queens and empresses

help me out on this one
>>
>>29655092
>what the fuck were queens and empresses
whores who either rode the cock carousel into power or got lucky in the genetic lottery
so every woman with a bit of power in the modern world
>>
Because they see their boss pull up in a shiny new BMW
Then they see how great Chad's life is

What they don't realize is that for 90% of men life isn't all that great. They work, go home, then give their wife their money. Then you have the 5% of men who have great lives and that is who they project the success from onto all men.
Then you have the 5% remaining who are robots and are basically treated as third class citizens but most women don't even know we exist.
>>
literally all of modern civilization is build to defend women
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.