[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is a girl I met on tinder. Is this a bad idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x317
My gf is a girl I met on tinder. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>29654582
wear a condor
>>
>>29654582
potentially. there are good girls who use it as a dating app. ask her if shes ever had casual sex with a dude off tinder, thats the real deal breaker
>>
This isn't the board for this thread. Mods, please
>>
>>29654622
what is this board for faggot?
this is /b/ + OC greentext thats been taken over by sad sacks of shit, anything can go here.
>>
>>29654614
This. If the sex is bad, tug on its tail feathers three times and it will fly you to safety.
>>
File: 1464597764920.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464597764920.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>29654582
>my gf
>tinder
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29654615
When we first met, she was super nervous. She even spilled her glass of water when we met at a restaurant.

We we first made out, it felt like she didn't know what to do, she was incredibly inexperienced, same when we first had sex.

I don't know how to ask if she had sex with a lot of tinder guys and we've never talked why we went in tinder, but it just seems like she's a good girl, she has no guy friends and a crap ton of girl friends.

I just don't know if it's a cuck thing to date a girl from tinder
>>
>>29654771
Nature bas already solved this riddle for us, luckoly. Did she have a hymen? That's all you need to ask. If you didn't see/feel a hymen when you fucked her, then she is a whore. That's all.
>>
My sister was a former virgin but met her boyfriend through Tinder. They're now happily together for 1,5 years and looking for an apartment. They exist
>>
>>29654771
>I don't know how to ask if she had sex with a lot of tinder guys

Nugger, just ask.. I really don't understand how this a problem
>>
>>29654771
How could you not ask? Is she actually your girlfriend? Asking about previous relationships/partners is pretty standard fare
>>
>>29654771
>I just don't know if it's a cuck thing to date a girl from tinder
It definitely is. You are a cuck.
>>
>>29654679
this post made me pass away
>>
>>29654771
>I just don't know if it's a cuck thing to date a girl from tinder
This is a dumb question. Tinder is a redflag but it's not a dealbreaker by itself. It's important what she was using it for, hookups or dates? If hookups, yes you are 100% a cuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.