[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>To make her cum, you have to lick her clit >Yet the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1467287871931.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1467287871931.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
>To make her cum, you have to lick her clit
>Yet the only Chad have to do is insert his large dick
inb4: #life_is_unfair xD
>>
>>29654536
No you have to pick her up my boy
You have to scrape the top of her cervix with your willy
You have to listen to what she says when she says "keep doing that"

truss me daddy this shit works every time
>>
>>29654536
God dam, I wanna lick a clitt and bury my face in the pusssy
>>
>lick her clit for 10 minutes
>she has 3 hard orgasms back to back

Get Gud, "Chad".
>>
>you're here rhyming
>chad's breaking hymen
>>
File: 1467326168221.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1467326168221.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>that overwhelming sense of power and superiority over the girl I'm fucking when I start seeing her cum constantly dripping down my balls.

Great feeling.
>>
>>29655339
What kind of fucked up position are you in to see her cum dripping down your own balls. You must be in the cuck position. Some one who really makes the bitches cream, sees them creaming on his dick, and feels it running down his balls.
>>
While you post on 4chan
Chad fucks her with his entire clan
Brad, Tyrone and some old man
>>
>>29655738
Doggystyle. I pulled out and checked my balls. I was able to see her vim drop down my balls. I re-inserted my dick and kept fucking her.
>>
>>29654536
that is because a big portion of the female orgasm has to do with psychological shit; not some mere "pumping action".

if she thinks of some guy as Chad, she'll get off no matter how big his cock is.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>implying I don't get the last laugh

Who /powerful servant/ here
>>
>>29655339
female ejaculate confuses the fuck out of me

I had a gf who would make lots of white substance and said she's never had an orgasm. It would clot my pubic hair up.
>>
>>29655801
Stacey got fucked by the whole clan
in the back of a mini van, you fucked your hand and ate a can of spam...
>>
>>29655899
its just grool...

but if its truly white (or yellow) and smelly I'd start to think she may have yeast infection
>>
>>29655970
so do women ejaculate cum?

girls laughed at me when I was in HS and questioned this and now I'm twice the age and still don't get it.
>>
>>29654536
Most girls don't cum through vaginal penetration. Most need clitoral stimulation at the same time. It's not rare for women to cum through just penis in vagina but it's not common either. A girl will appreciate you eating her pussy 10x more than having some dick inside of her that's probably not going to last long enough to make her cum.
>>
>>29655970
that is actually still a mystery to me...

I never had a female "ejaculate" but I had some get very wet with thick discharge.
>>
She is what makes you go on /
She is what's giving you strength /
But as the city is ruled by dawn /
Chad is using full length.
>>
>>29656284
women who know what they are doing will help the guy get the best angle (by tilting their pelvis, changing positions) to stimulate her while fucking.

However, starfish types will just lay there and expect a miracle... avoid those if possible....
>>
File: DSC_0054.jpg (195 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0054.jpg
195 KB, 720x1280
>>29654536

>She tries to hold my hand while I'm fucking her .
Take it , turn it over her back .
>PULL HER HAIR WITH THE OTHER HAND
>FUCK THAT PUSS LIKE A DRILLDOZER
>SEE THE EXCITEMENT IN HER EYES .
>DIE A LITTLE BIT INSIDE BUT MY LUST GROWS >STRONGER . LEAVE MY MARKS ON HER ASS AND NECK.
>>
>>29654536
They're supposed to rhyme, ya dip.
>>
>>29656337
>starfish types will just lay there and expect a miracle
What if she just really doesn't know what to do?
>>
>>29656356
truly the alpha king
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.